What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Launched :)

Precisely. That makes no sense, why buy the same thing, with minor differences every year, and this year, dole out 100,000 rupees +!

I have never owned an iPhone. I however am a proud owner of an iPad which I have been using to its limit on a daily basis to the point that I feel sorry for the poor fella and it is working magnificently and if the iPhone is nearly anywhere near as good in treating me as my iPad then I know I will be making a good deal.

When I buy a phone I think 3-4 years in the future with it, it is a commitment, it is the marriage of one's hand and ear to your phone of choice (Threesome Marriages FTW), so choose wisely.

Apple dont **** Up the iphone 5 launch in india my 4s needs to be replaced i hope they launch it by mid oct here in india ina dire state to change my cell

I have never owned an iPhone. I however am a proud owner of an iPad which I have been using to its limit on a daily basis to the point that I feel sorry for the poor fella and it is working magnificently and if the iPhone is nearly anywhere near as good in treating me as my iPad then I know I will be making a good deal.

When I buy a phone I think 3-4 years in the future with it, it is a commitment, it the marriage of one's hand and ear to your phone of choice (Threesome Marriages FTW).
3-4 years man thats called rape

3-4 years man thats called rape

Nah I treat my gadgets as if they were my own children. My beautiful expensive children. Never broke an electronic device ever because I think of them as our equal. To love, to care, and then once it is close to dying I bury them in my drawer of lost history. Where I would then proceed to somehow lose them and misplace them afterwards and never care or look for them again...... Yeah life ain't fair get used to it :D

Nah I treat my gadgets as if they were my own children. My beautiful expensive children. Never broke an electronic device ever because I think of them as our equal. To love, to care, and then once it is close to dying I bury them in my drawer of lost history. Where I would then proceed to somehow lose them and misplace them afterwards and never care or look for them again...... Yeah life ain't fair get used to it :D

i true the drawer part i still have my nokia n97 nokia 5800 iphone 3gs samsung galaxy s sonny ericson w810i nokia ngagae nokia e90 htc hero :D

Steve Jobs is watching over you..and laughing his *** off

223993_368064413269622_766957821_n.jpg

I normally wouldn't be. However due to my rather peculiar hapstance of having a faulty sound projector that outputs (Khhhhhaaashhhkhaaaaakiihkkiiiiiikh) during the transprojecting of sound I became in rather a dire need for an alternative. :sad:

@Mosamania,
Why buy Apple?! You should know in your gut instinct that to support a corporation with $300+ BBBBBBillion in cash is not good for the world of technology? You should know in your gut that allowing too much power to anyone is not good at all. And you are smart enough to know that Nokia's Windows Phone as well as a horde of Samsungs like Galaxy III are also very capable phones.
So why support the quasi-religious cults? If you have the 'AAPL' stocks then that is a different matter. If not then..support the underdogs. Not only they need help but they are just as good technically.

Finally, look at these Apple zombies. They would line up at 5 in morning. In freeze or rain. What could possibly be fulfilled by buying Apple products except to fill some unexplained void which Apple Inc has managed to create in their pathetic lives? Just think!

image.jpg

When I buy a phone I think 3-4 years in the future with it, it is a commitment, it is the marriage of one's hand and ear to your phone of choice (Threesome Marriages FTW), so choose wisely.

iPad to the limits...I had to lol no multitasking if you're using ipad 1 duh. By the way what limits an closed factored device. Is it unlocked and jail broken? cuz that is when you do limited open work to the basic edge [which in your terms in to the limits lol].

Meengla my good friend, lol imagine if Samsung tweeks upgrades hardware-software of Samsung Galaxy S II Version II it would beat iphone 5 as SG II already had beat iphone 4S in 90% Area.

Personally mid 2013 is the Year I am investing heavily on Samsung Galaxy Note [3] and Windows Phone 8/9 either by HTC or Samsung Galaxy along the hardware line of S3/S4[supposedly new variant]. For now I'll stick to SGII and BB 9790..

@Mosamania,
Why buy Apple?! You should know in your gut instinct that to support a corporation with $300+ BBBBBBillion in cash is not good for the world of technology? You should know in your gut that allowing too much power to anyone is not good at all. And you are smart enough to know that Nokia's Windows Phone as well as a horde of Samsungs like Galaxy III are also very capable phones.
So why support the quasi-religious cults? If you have the 'AAPL' stocks then that is a different matter. If not then..support the underdogs. Not only they need help but they are just as good technically.

Finally, look at these Apple zombies. They would line up at 5 in morning. In freeze or rain. What could possibly be fulfilled by buying Apple products except to fill some unexplained void which Apple Inc has managed to create in their pathetic lives? Just think!

image.jpg
Be ready
20111126-103728.jpg

iPad to the limits...I had to lol no multitasking if you're using ipad 1 duh. By the way what limits an closed factored device. Is it unlocked and jail broken? cuz that is when you do limited open work to the basic edge [which in your terms in to the limits lol].

iPad2 and yeah I know the whole no Multi-tasking pain in the buttocks you guys had with the first one. But with a jailbroken iPad which I use everyday till its battery drain reading books on it, playing on it, surfing the internet on it. It really is the best gadget I ever had. Best 2700RS I ever spent.

iPad2 and yeah I know the whole no Multi-tasking pain in the buttocks you guys had with the first one. But with a jailbroken iPad which I use everyday till its battery drain reading books on it, playing on it, surfing the internet on it. It really is the best gadget I ever had. Best 2700RS I ever spent.

No i didn't had that pain since i never go near crap gadgets called ieh pads pods...

Oh you bought a product and jail broken it to take full benefits lol that is where Andriod-Windows Tablets-Slates Wins...Are you being loyal to Apple by jailbreaking their products?

Back
Top Bottom