What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Launched :)

Boo hooo.. I preordered today to be picked up in the UK! :victory:

Boo hooo.. I preordered today to be picked up in the UK! :victory:

Be sure to do a review once you get it, and also do the pros and cons over Samsung galaxy SIII and Iphone 4S.

Dude, I got a 3 - 4 week wait time :cry:

Don't have SIII!

How is it 3-4 weeks? The release date is end September, then max 4-5 days if you have ordered online. Or did you go to a shop? BTW, how much did it cost you?

Tension na lo bhai, SIII say comparison mera kaam!

Nahin yara, I did a stupid thing, I preordered it online in UK.

When I did that, the wait time was 1 - 2 weeks, now it has been pushed back to 3 - 4 weeks. I may even cancel it, and go pick it myself from Apple store @Oxford St.

I pre-ordered it at eXtra mega-stores they gave me a card and took my phone number to call me when it arrives giving me a window of (1-2 months) which is if I have an experience with wal-mart style businesses mean 3-4 months..... Now the idea that is banging in my head is I may have made a huuuuge mistake... :frown:

Nahin yara, I did a stupid thing, I preordered it online in UK.

When I did that, the wait time was 1 - 2 weeks, now it has been pushed back to 3 - 4 weeks. I may even cancel it, and go pick it myself from Apple store @Oxford St.

Just go to apple store online. Good delivery service. Don't know about the Iphone 5 case, but did well for the Ipod Touch i bought sometime ago. I think Apple delivers the stuff to it's customers on priority basis.

Just go to apple store online. Good delivery service. Don't know about the Iphone 5 case, but did well for the Ipod Touch i bought sometime ago. I think Apple delivers the stuff to it's customers on priority basis.
No, that's precisely what I do as well. For me, it's better to get in the UK, as there are no locks and stuff (carrier contracts), however, this time I feel as if there are too many people preordering it online, therefore the delay. I reckon best option now would be to stand in line and pick it up myself @store.

I pre-ordered it at eXtra mega-stores they gave me a card and took my phone number to call me when it arrives giving me a window of (1-2 months) which is if I have an experience with wal-mart style businesses mean 3-4 months..... Now the idea that is banging in my head is I may have made a huuuuge mistake... :frown:
Dude, pick it up in the UK!!!! @Apple Online UK

No, that's precisely what I do as well. For me, it's better to get in the UK, as there are no locks and stuff (carrier contracts), however, this time I feel as if there are too many people preordering it online, therefore the delay. I reckon best option now would be to stand in line and pick it up myself @store.

Careful of the Appletards... I only want to buy an iPohone 5 because my own phone is now broken and I am in dire need of a replacement so I thought why the hell not. But what really pisses me off are the ones who buy each and every iPhone that goes out... It is like they buy the same phone over and over again....

Careful of the Appletards... I only want to buy an iPohone 5 because my own phone is now broken and I am in dire need of a replacement so I thought why the hell not. But what really pisses me off are the ones who buy each and every iPhone that goes out... It is like they buy the same phone over and over again....
Nops, I don't. Last phone I bought was iPhone 4..... Now it's ***** up, I've even managed to scratch the unscratchable!!!

Sure yes why not?? I will go take a flight from here to the UK and have them deliver to me on the Airport on my time of arrival and then I will take the next flight back home.... Yes that makes PERFECT sense.......

LOL, it's pretty cheap from here with budget airlines -- Besides I have some pending work there!!! So the excuse is not the phone, it's work! :D

It is like they buy the same phone over and over again....

Precisely. That makes no sense, why buy the same thing, with minor differences every year, and this year, dole out 100,000 rupees +!

Back
Top Bottom