What's new

Apna Gareban – Exposed: Journalists Living in Government Houses

CIA has invested millions of dollars in Pakistan media....so we are getting results ...!

What can we say to others when our own people are doing this

And whats wrong in promoting secularism ,,, every newspaper has its own style some of them are hardliners others are not ,,,if they are doing it in limits then its good enough

Yep they promote New World Order where religion (Islam) is eliminated from all fields except home and mosque which eventually that practice too will die out since people will be more interested in Wordly pleasures.

Now there is NWO into it also,,,,I know where its going now,,,,yar its just programme where 1 journalist bullsh**ted others,,,,

Many Journalists have been allotted government accommodation in Islamabad in violation of rules and regulations at highly subsidized rates.

One wonders how they can be impartial in their reporting after taking such favours from the government. Watch this episode of Apna Gareban, as Matiullah Jan exposes the names of these Journalists and talks to some of them, who feel uncomfortable and shy in admitting their guilt.
Must watch APNA GAREBAN - Rauf klasara and Mushtaq Minhas Exposed
Apna Gareban – Journalists Exposed 14 March 2011 - Featured

Hats off to Muti ullah jan, he exposed his colleagues. They should get such benefits from their media houses instead of government

Many Journalists have been allotted government accommodation in Islamabad in violation of rules and regulations at highly subsidized rates. One wonders how they can be impartial in their reporting after taking such favours from the government. Watch this episode of Apna Gareban, as Matiullah Jan exposes the names of these Journalists and talks to some of them, who feel uncomfortable and shy in admitting their guilt. Guests: Rauf Klasra (Editor Investigations, The Tribune), Waheed Hussain (Anchorperson, PTV) and Sabir Shakir (Bureau Chief, ARY NEWS).

I can't watch video. Can anyone post those journalists name here?

many of our journalists r our polititions puppets,so this news does not suprise me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom