What's new

APML rules out deal to free ex-president

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhutto aik vision hai, us insaan ka jis ne 40 saal pehle mazloom awaam ko awaaz di.

No offence friend but the Bhutto blood line ended with the loss of BB, no more Bhutto's left, unless you want to vote for Fatima?

No offence friend but the Bhutto blood line ended with the loss of BB, no more Bhutto's left, unless you want to vote for Fatima?

Zardari is the spiritual successor to the Bhuttos, following their ideology of truth, honesty, justice!

you are talking about house bhutto?

now house zardari has cleverly taken over it

Zardari= Spiritual successor of Bhutto

Whatever floats your boat.
But I'd have to disagree... also, Bhutto or not, given 5 years of hell, I wouldn't want to vote PPP again.

They've done a great job, I showed the stats somewhere around, it's gotten better

They've done a great job, I showed the stats somewhere around, it's gotten better

I disagree.

Lowest rate of economic growth in decades. In fact, verging on recession.
Massive double digit rates of inflation, consistent borrowing from IMF to prop up economy (which we are still paying back)-though IMF loans were necessary given poor economy. Fiscal deficit throughout. Investment remained very low in our economy, compared to 2006/7 for example.

And then there's the worst energy crises ever. And the last government froze payments for development projects of all sorts including energy. Nothing was built for long term progress.

Law and order situation has deteriorated almost everywhere during it's tenure.
Security situation still as it was during their term, Karachi violence.
A very weak and costly foreign policy, and no will to let army loose within our own nation.

And then there's is also corruption cases.
Up the yin yang! Let me know if you want to see detailed cases of corruption and massive wealth they've accumulated over the last few years and the last PPP reign.

I disagree.

Lowest rate of economic growth in decades. In fact, verging on recession.
Massive double digit rates of inflation, consistent borrowing from IMF to prop up economy (which we are still paying back)-though IMF loans were necessary given poor economy. Fiscal deficit throughout. Investment remained very low in our economy, compared to 2006/7 for example.

And then there's the worst energy crises ever. And the last government froze payments for development projects of all sorts including energy. Nothing was built for long term progress.

Law and order situation has deteriorated almost everywhere during it's tenure.
Security situation still as it was during their term, Karachi violence.
A very weak and costly foreign policy, and no will to let army loose within our own nation.

And then there's is also corruption cases.
Up the yin yang! Let me know if you want to see detailed cases of corruption and massive wealth they've accumulated over the last few years and the last PPP reign.

We did not reach recession though, we were on the verge of it.

However in this tenure, the world went through a recession. That we did not is a sign of our strong policy itself
Energy Crisis, Supreme Court's fault with RPP stopping

No corruption, we ended it!

We did not reach recession though, we were on the verge of it.

Nothing to be proud of, our goal should be the skies, not survival.
For a developing nation who previosuly saw 6-8% economic growth years ago, those kind of growth rates are appalling.

However in this tenure, the world went through a recession. That we did not is a sign of our strong policy itself
Energy Crisis, Supreme Court's fault with RPP stopping

My friend, you are misunderstood.
Look anywhere in the world, developed economies, EU and US will only pull off some 2-4% growth during their boom.

Whereas developing nations like Pakistan can pull off 6-8% or even 9 or 10% rate of growth. China managed to grow at 9% at the height of global downturn, so did India. How did we go from 8% to 2% in a year or two?

The economies was mismanaged and almost abandoned in some cases.

No corruption, we ended it!

2008-2013 saw worst corruption, possibly worst in our history.
If you ask I will show you some proof of corruption or some reports.

Back
Top Bottom