What's new

APML delegation visits Nine Zero

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Counsel of former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf visit Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) headquarters Nine Zero ‘90’ today, Abbtakk reported.

Ahmed Raza Kasuri meet with MQM Rabitta Committee members.

Sources said the council discussed the condition with MQM leaders over Musharraf’s treason trial and his health.

Kasuri, on behalf of his client Musharraf, thank MQM and Altaf Hussain for support in critical time, sources said.

APML delegation visits Nine Zero | Abb Takk News – Breaking News, News in English and Latest Headlines

Yar bachao yar mujhe....Commando needs help of target killers.

In all seriousness, he's going to be given a safe exit... that's what he seems to want now.

In all seriousness, he's going to be given a safe exit... that's what he seems to want now.

Who let the dog out?
Who, who, who, who, who?

Yahoooooo! Now let the speculation begin. Every Tom, Dick and Harry expert will come and give their assumptions on what conspiracy is being planned.

:warning2:

reminds me of good old days when musharaf T.C.ers use to make fun of NS, who was a civilian and even he didnt cry like this.
I think once he has shown what kind of coward he is, he should be let free

reminds me of good old days when musharaf T.C.ers use to make fun of NS, who was a civilian and even he didnt cry like this.
I think once he has shown what kind of coward he is, he should be let free
There was a difference. Nawaz Sharif had army guns at his head under the command of one man who wanted to exact revenge. In this case, Nawaz Sharif has quietly distanced himself from the proceedings and let the courts do it. the difference is, Musharraf has not gone through 1/10th of what NS was put through by him and already his heart is "failing".

There was a difference. Nawaz Sharif had army guns at his head under the command of one man who wanted to exact revenge. In this case, Nawaz Sharif has quietly distanced himself from the proceedings and let the courts do it. the difference is, Musharraf has not gone through 1/10th of what NS was put through by him and already his heart is "failing".

Proves it then - a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent will always be more hardy than an Urdu Speaker ! :whistle:

In your face @Secur the Softie ! :p:

Phir @HRK Bhai pataa chal giyaa aaap Urdu Speakers kitneiii ko thooos (tough) haiiin ! :P

Kiyun janaaab @Pakistanisage Bhai - How is that your fellow Delhite turned out to be such a softie in front of my Nihari gushing Punjabi ? :azn:

Disclaimer:

To whom it maybe concerned - Its a joke so neither prepare a Bori for me nor cry Discrimination ! :kiss3:

Proves it then - a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent will always be more hardy than an Urdu Speaker ! :whistle:

Phir @HRK Bhai pataa chal giyaa aaap Urdu Speakers kitneiii ko thooos (tough) haiiin ! :P

Kiyun janaaab @Pakistanisage Bhai - How is that your fellow Delhite turned out to be such a softie in front of my Nihari gushing Punjabi ? :azn:
Disclaimer:

To whom it maybe concerned - Its a joke so neither prepare a Bori for me nor cry Discrimination ! :kiss3:

this pup has a bias against musharraf, don't know if his engagement was ruined by musharraf, but im definitely sure there is some personal stuff going on

and about the cowardly thing, it was musharraf who enabled nawaz to come to pakistan again who escaped with 100 sandooks and an army of slaves to jeddah, without mush nawaz and benazir has never landed into pakistan because they had to face political cases, and mushy is the one who is facing and not that face 100 sandook waala who did so much corruption yet is 3rd time PM

this pup has a bias against musharraf, don't know if his engagement was ruined by musharraf, but im definitely sure there is some personal stuff going on

and about the cowardly thing, it was musharraf who enabled nawaz to come to pakistan again who escaped with 100 sandooks and an army of slaves to jeddah, without mush nawaz and benazir has never landed into pakistan because they had to face political cases, and mushy is the one who is facing and not that face 100 sandook waala who did so much corruption yet is 3rd time PM

Oiii kisss ko pup bol rahaa haiiii Altaf Bhai kiii girl friend ? :mad:

Disclaimer:

Meray Bhai, I feel somewhat guilty about saying this about a fellow Dehliite but Musharraf is the most useless fellow in my opinion. God gave him an excellent oppoptunity to clean up Pakistan but what did he do ? Made a deal with the lowest kind of Politicians i.e. the Chaudary Bratheraan.

Musharraf should be dragged by his *** and hung by a pole and left to rot in a Public Square. In my opinion, he is a traitor.

Generals Ruling Pakistan since 1947 directly and indirectly, he will be let off without a doubt. Another coward like Ganja can not do much about it (against Army no way) Period.

Meray Bhai, I feel somewhat guilty about saying this about a fellow Dehliite but Musharraf is the most useless fellow in my opinion. God gave him an excellent oppoptunity to clean up Pakistan but what did he do ? Made a deal with the lowest kind of Politicians i.e. the Chaudary Bratheraan.

Musharraf should be dragged by his *** and hung by a pole and left to rot in a Public Square. In my opinion, he is a traitor.

Itnaa bhi ghusssa nahin karnaa chahiyeee janaaab - Shareef aaadmi haiii maaaf kar deiiin ussseiii ! :unsure:

Generals Ruling Pakistan since 1947 directly and indirectly, he will be let off without a doubt.

Why have you displayed the Pakistani Flag as your country flag ? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom