What's new

Anyone Who Kills Cow Would Rot in Hell: Allahabad High Court (India)

By Allahabad High Court standards, all Pakistanis will rot in hell.

On that note, i'll just go have a Triple Whopper.

I_00Lr2Jy&sz=xl

Offer extended to any [PDF] Member in the vicinity - my treat.

@Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
Our race from Bangladesh India pak are the most stupid

Any variation that allows to escape hellfire for smuggling a cow?
From what I've read historically cow wasn't that sacred in Hinduism, it's in the recent hundred years or so there has been a change. Plus cow is an important animal in a traditional Indian household, can understand why such a custom formed. India is still the largest exporter of water buffaloes.

Whoppers? Nah, give me a 32 oz rib eye steak medium rare 🐄

Don't the court need to prove that hell or heaven exists, before talking nonsense?

Muslim Hell or Christian Hell? Hindus don’t have a hell. If they do bad thing they come back as cockroaches or such but if they behave as cockroaches, they can come back as humans again. Not a bad deal at all, cockroaches have a very short life span

Do you know the world's largest population of tigers is in India?
There was a time when they were endangered but due to successful government policies their numbers have been repopulated.
We even imported some cheetah's from South Africa (Asiatic cheetah is extinct) given India's geographic location adn biodiversity you can find almost all types of animals here.

Hinduism is not a one note religion, there are different schools of thought and all of them is accepted. Moksha (release from cycle of birth and death) is said to be the ultimate thing for some but some believe in living materialistically. Hinduism is a way of life more than a religion. Every region in India will have different customs or application of a said custom.
Your lessons on Hinduism is not needed. Next you will propogate that we should start drinking Gau Mutur.

Being interested in surrounding issues is also important part of any case, and certainly so in India. During the decriminalisation of homosexuality judgement, the court had to also be intrested in religious and cultural aspects of the phenomena, and only took the decision after due consideration of it, along with person rights and so on.

Hell might not exist, but certainly people have a right to condemn those who act egregiously to it. I take issue also with the doglapan of it all—people have no issue crying murder for the pets they love (such as dogs for Americans), but are concerned with human supremacy if the one being killed is not liked by them. The issue is bigger than mere smuggling—anyone mercilessly killing, hurting and exploiting non-human animals is condemnable, and condemned.
Another pseudo intellectual Indian taking himself too seriously. Bugger off!

Last edited:
From what I've read historically cow wasn't that sacred in Hinduism, it's in the recent hundred years or so there has been a change. Plus cow is an important animal in a traditional Indian household, can understand why such a custom formed. India is still the largest exporter of water buffaloes.

Vast majority of Indians do not own cattle however.

Vast majority of Indians do not own cattle however.
Vast majority of Indians are poor and even if they work in cities they likely have a cow or engage in animal husbandry.
India prior to arrival of British was an agricultural and animal rearing bases economy it still is in villages.

Muslim Hell or Christian Hell? Hindus don’t have a hell. If they do bad thing they come back as cockroaches or such but if they behave as cockroaches, they can come back as humans again. Not a bad deal at all, cockroaches have a very short life span
but we do !

the lower realms waaley 'pret'

now Prets are horrible pajeets who are stuck between realms, na hell ke na heaven/jannat/swarg ke

China, Japan etc Buddhism me bhi hai inka legend, the 'hungry ghosts'

Dharmic lore me bhi hai

greedy souls who caused much misery in their time as human incarnate

punished by god now.. they are always starving, but anything they try eat burns them and causes insufferable pain

1540977102477-Hungry-Ghost.jpeg

HGGG.JPG

stick thin throats, through which nothing and no food can pass and protruding starving bellies

Vast majority of Indians are poor and even if they work in cities they likely have a cow or engage in animal husbandry.
India prior to arrival of British was an agricultural and animal rearing bases economy it still is in villages.

Vast majority of Indians do not own land and cannot afford to keep cattle. The stray cattle phenomenon is also quite interesting and so is the government's drive to geo tag the stray cattle.

Vast majority of Indians do not own land and cannot afford to keep cattle. The stray cattle phenomenon is also quite interesting and so is the government's drive to geo tag the stray cattle.
I do think they own land (albeit tiny pieces enough for self sustainment) and afaik most own cattle even if 1 or 2.

I do think they own land (albeit tiny pieces enough for self sustainment) and afaik most own cattle even if 1 or 2.

It is simply not possible given size of land and number of humanity involved.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom