What's new

Anyone Who Kills Cow Would Rot in Hell: Allahabad High Court (India)

Eid ul Adha being about 3 months away, I reckon its time for all the cows to be protected in India and prepared to be exported to Pakistan.

Sometimes you wonder millions of cattle in Sorabh Got, where do they come from.

all those cheese burgers in india yummy.
Cheese burger in India is made from Carabeef (water buffalo). As someone who has tasted both beef and Carabeef, IMO Carabeef is much more tastier and less smelly unlike regular beef. Also the fat content is less too, so it's quite healthy alternative to beef.

High court didn't clear that what would happen to those who would kill muslims

Will they end up in hell or heaven? Or they would just become Prime minister of India??

The irony is Hindus don’t believe in concept of hell. They think if you’re a bad person, you would be born as an animal perhaps even a cow lol

By Allahabad High Court standards, all Pakistanis will rot in hell.

On that note, i'll just go have a Triple Whopper.

I_00Lr2Jy&sz=xl

Offer extended to any [PDF] Member in the vicinity - my treat.

@Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

learn to use google properly, don't run with the top-most result you see.

tusker is an ivory bearing animal e.g elephant; wild boar

in urdu smuggler is ismuglar/kachakchi
in hindi it is taskar
Yeah, it seems that the Hindi word is directly from Sanskrit and is unrelated to any smuggling of ivory.

I think the vast majority of Pakistani will rot in hell by their own standards, as I often hear on PDF. No need for any Indian courts there.

It means most of the world...

On that note, i'll just go have a Triple Whopper.

I_00Lr2Jy&sz=xl

Offer extended to any [PDF] Member in the vicinity - my treat.

@Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
I will take you up on that I am a big-time beef eater... Please send the coordinates of your burger king. :D

Last edited:
They only oppose Cow slaughter because it gives them a pretext to oppress and kill Muslims and Dalits to whom Beef is apart of their diet. These people have no love or support for Animal rights like they claim.

Cheese burger in India is made from Carabeef (water buffalo). As someone who has tasted both beef and Carabeef, IMO Carabeef is much more tastier and less smelly unlike regular beef. Also the fat content is less too, so it's quite healthy alternative to beef.
Bro, you need a better Chef.

Hopefully the trend will reverse. Evil cannot continue indefinitely, you know. As somebody once said, andhera chhatega, suraj niklega, kamal khilega :).

Is the Hindi/Urdu word for smuggler (taskar) based on the English "tusker" you used? Intresting bit of trivia if correct.

Urdu is considered a living language. It borrows loads of words from different languages. So a smuggler is a smuggler in Urdu.

Do you know the world's largest population of tigers is in India?
There was a time when they were endangered but due to successful government policies their numbers have been repopulated.
We even imported some cheetah's from South Africa (Asiatic cheetah is extinct) given India's geographic location adn biodiversity you can find almost all types of animals here.
The Royal Bengal Tiger is doomed. The species do not have a genetic diversity left to survive a minor let alone major catastrophe.
Hinduism is not a one note religion, there are different schools of thought and all of them is accepted. Moksha (release from cycle of birth and death) is said to be the ultimate thing for some but some believe in living materialistically. Hinduism is a way of life more than a religion. Every region in India will have different customs or application of a said custom.
Any variation that allows to escape hellfire for smuggling a cow?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom