What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

Constantinople was great but the game itself felt stale, it was because ACR was not planned before, they just thought they could make quick money before AC3,

and AC3 looks promising, the map is biggest map that Ubisoft has ever done. Only the Frontier area (forest,countryside) is 1.5 times bigger then Rome in ACB, and then there are two big cities New york and Boston i think, and then there are many small villages too.

In AC3 you can climb trees too just like buildings and houses in previous games, but it has new animation which look very realistic because they hired real-life climbers to to motion-capture this.

That's good news about AC III then, I heard many side missions will be returning like the lair of Romulus or the other extra jobs that need to be done for the courtesans, thieves etc. I can't wait for the game to come out. :D Let's hope Connor is as cool a character as Ezio, aside from the game play it really is the story that makes the AC series awesome.

That's good news about AC III then, I heard many side missions will be returning like the lair of Romulus or the other extra jobs that need to be done for the courtesans, thieves etc. I can't wait for the game to come out. :D Let's hope Connor is as cool a character as Ezio, aside from the game play it really is the story that makes the AC series awesome.

i heard that NPC's interact with connor, i like that idea because the game feels more live and you dont get bored.

Now a days they doing more acting and cheating than wrestling specially their boring n idiot managers

Why do they talk so much before fighting ?

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE is fake...:lol: used to watch when i was younger... p.s The Rock was my favourite.

Nah I grew out of it, as soon as I found out the Undertaker's story was fake! :lol: But had some good memories watching this lol

lol. 'Undertaker is back from the dead' :rofl:

Can anybody tell me how was The Rock and cena match ?

totally scripted. They wanted Rock to win and Rock actually won. I personally think they should make Cena win because Cena is always there in a show while now, we will hardly see Rock.

its 47 Kaif bhai.

hes pretty boring now, he used to be good before, idk why he would goto ufc.

Hmm.. well, he didn't wrestle yet in WWE so, we will have to see how he comes now and it will be interesting to see his storyline.

Back
Top Bottom