What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

PakEagle

Reaction score
My cousin is here from US and wants some beer and I am not a drinker so don't know anybody..It would be highly appreciated if you can give me some contact no with name here or even pm me..

Only in Karachi. Lahore you could get some imported stuff for ridiculous prices. And I do not know of any bootleggers in Lahore.

My cousin is here from US and wants some beer and I am not a drinker so don't know anybody..It would be highly appreciated if you can give me some contact no with name here or even pm me..

go to marri

:astagh: :astagh: :astagh:

Haram,haram..... , tell your cousin to respect our values and do guzara on lassi. :D

C'mon man I cant mayoos him you guys gotta help me out ...He will have lassi too but in morning for evening beer is needed and looks this is the matter of a forum members Izzat in his immediate family ..Wont you guys help...Our values as far as I know half of our political and army elite do shugal wheneva possible .Why cant that poor cuzn of mine ??

Anybody Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go to marri

Yeah murree beverage ki hi chayie ;(

so your cousin wants beer and your opening a thread on PDF?

zmcwzr.jpg

There is a guy called Mammoo near barkat market petrol pump ask some fruit seller there he may guide you to Mammoo and then your problem will be solved. I dont have any contact number just read this in newspaper as he was caught last year but I m sure he must free by now..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom