What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz answer me honesty.how is the image of Iran on Pakistanis memory?

well everyone has different view

for me its cool place where people live in peace and rich culture :D abut policy iran is a one way road anyone come from front there will be a crash so iran have to think abut her policy toward world .personally i feel few times angry when Iranians guards or gov did some stupid actions otherwise iran is our well neighbor we have no any issue with them .shia muslims love more iran then sunni as emotional religious matter for them .but we have no problem over it

Leave around all things ... did you serve Sewwai on id to neighbor Hindus like me in Pakistan?

Yaar main to jee bhar ke khata hun sewwaiyan us din yahan par...:P

tu le aana ja ker or doodh bhi main pakwa doon ga hindu hai ya muslim pesa sab ke liye braber hai :rofl:

don't go to media yaar we are not butchers Hindus are living here and not crying but some individual cases no one can stop them . we never kill them or rape them they are humans like us . fact is they also stay behind in education and work too but not all .

when you see many worse images and videos abut pakistan come from FATA like famous gun markets bla bla bla

read it although its not balance written but you can understand little more .its agreement they sign with qaid e azam while joining pakistan .that no system no civil law no gov will touch us we will remain same after joining pakistan .

Pakistan's FATA Policy

this tinny ***** make us very bad in front of world weapons drugs lawless with jirga system rather then pakistani law.

750px-Federally_Administered_Tribal_Areas_in_Pakistan.svg.png

nhi yaar check main us se phly famous tha :rofl:

ask kashmiris yaar why we? kashmiris are real owners make a referendum if they agree welcome we have no problem if they want as a whole join india we have no problems and let them go if they want to leave us both or leave you :D. we paid thousands lives billions of dollars in it now we also want to get rid of this old issue .

sorry for dragging this issue a little further, but are u saying that even after 65 years of Independence, Pakistan is not able to integrate it's region to it's mainland?? I mean India also promised many things to our princely state when they were not in favor of joining the Indian Union like for eg: they were given special privileges (titles, money etc.) but later in the 70s Indira Gandhi stripped them of any different treatment.

@thorn
aap tho khatharnaak nazar rakthe ho ..aap k avatar ko dek k ab muje koi shak hi nahi k ye imran khan hi hey hey aur hey !!

sorry for dragging this issue a little further, but are u saying that even after 65 years of Independence, Pakistan is not able to integrate it's region to it's mainland?? I mean India also promised many things to our princely state when they were not in favor of joining the Indian Union like for eg: they were given special privileges (titles, money etc.) but later in the 70s Indira Gandhi stripped them of any different treatment.

we didn't do it sir we let them move .we never break agreement but they .whole mainland is under control even from FATA 3 agencies were good other 4 were mess.and sorry to say we have no indra type leader ever .

upper were better then lowers
fata-cia.jpg

Do you believe the Indian media/army reports that infiltrators are entering India from Pakistan ?

Do you believe the Indian media/army reports that initiators are entering India from Pakistan ?

they were enter in past but after mush tight then they have no choice and Pakistan also changed the policy . now they are not active at all as i watch daily new of exchange fire blasts attacks in 90s in Kashmir now after months come one or 2 news which means they finished . now they are past .Pakistan is not what it was before WOT .

What if they have an elected government that is not Pro-Pakistan and is more closer to say Iran or even India. Will Pakistan again support mujahideen groups to overthrow their government like in 1979.
U just showed ur hypocrisy, why do yall cozy up to americans now? 1979 CIA had a large part, now you love them and defend EVERYTHING they do? But hate the soviet afghan war because pakistan was US's friend

Does politics dictates everything? When it was announced that Pakistan will be an Islamic state, those minorities did not move, they were free to...but they knew what was coming they stayed has to mean something...

2nd class citizen is a word that originated from Asians going to the West and being treated unevenly- which mind you is still common...Being secular and giving that treatment is worse than declaring your religion and just excluding you from politics...

.Hopefully that was a joke...

We do..Shows how little you know about us and really how little you read..

Just because we like meat or eat it frequently, doesn't mean we ignore our veggies! In fact some of our veggie dishes have gosht! Just go to the thread where Pakistani dishes are posted!

Oh we just imagine our rivers dry and that suddenly we get our power cut off because the water is stopped by, oh i don't know, seaweed?

Live in Pakistan and see what your government does without telling you!

I have been away for several hours and saw this only return. Apologies for the late response.

Are you seriously saying that because your electricity distribution authorities do not know how to prevent power theft, and power runs out from time to time, you imagine it is because of the rivers running dry? Because India is diverting power?

On what basis do you imagine this? Never, at the worst of times, has even the prickly, hyper-sensitive Pakistani Ministry for External Affairs raised this. They objected to Indian hydro projects on the Indian side and kept quiet only after it was proved to them that these were being built as 'run-of-the-river' projects, meaning that NO water would be removed from the stream.

I request you not to think up grievances and convert them to fact. Check with your own experts; I don't have it handy, but perhaps in PTH or somewhere familiar, there is a long and apologetic explanation of the power crisis. India does not evenremottely come into it. Sarcastic remarks about seaweed notwithstanding.

We all thought, so either he was pretending from the start, or her account got compromised

Then why all the hate against Manmohan Singh?

Because he is a weak little wimp who keeps wringing his hands whenever something goes wrong. Because he doesn't straighten out his coalition partners. Because he looked the other way when ministers were playing ducks and drakes with our money. Because in his frustration at the pathetic performance of his government in internal matters, he is trying to regain his place in the history books by bending over for Pakistan, hoping for a break-through.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406484 said:
but isnt it amazing coincidence that the biggest minority people never elected to the most powerful post??

No,why should it be?

The senior-most Muslim politician in the cabinet is Salman Khurshid. He is nowhere near Prime Ministerial material. The other possibility - bare possibility - was Farooq Abdullah. He behaved, behaves with such immaturity and childish behaviour that his own party get fed up of him. One of the best, well, one I admired personally, was Mohammed Arif Khan. Rajiv Gandhi stabbed him in the back during the Shah Bano case, and that was that.

Someone has to rise to the top.

Man you guys met the wrong type of girls in Pakistan. I used to have girls take me out for lunch and pay! :lol:

Without meaning to hurt your feelings, or make you feel insulted, look what that did; you became you :hitwall:

overall lives are far better in Pakistan as compared to India, So no way....

India by any means is not a country, but a region..

Here we go again!

^ Nice one Joe Sir. Putting blame on India for all the problem in Pakistan has brought many people in power, used India as excuse etc.

One of the thing I like about Indians is that we find fault in our country first rather than putting it on others. Silver lining, nothing more than that.

^Most of them are true. Except 2nd and 4th one (can't be sure), all are true.

I won't debate on 1st one, volatile topic.

3rd one is not that hard to understand as similar problem was also faced by US too.

2,5,6 - All proven and is the real cause. Nothing new. Just like problems you have with Afghani refugees.

^Most of them are true. Except 2nd and 4th one (can't be sure), all are true. 3rd one is not that hard to understand as similar problem was also faced by US too.

So your statement is null & void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom