What's new

Any questions Regarding India

LOL

There's a difference between visiting Kashmir and actually living there. I have a relative living in Indian occupied Kashmir and he said that the Kashmiris don't like the presence of Indian Army, and how the Indian Govt. tries to appease the residents by providing them subsidized stuff, etc, etc.

Depends who you are talking to.I am from J&K and i dont feel like that.On the other hand some Pakistanis want India to invade and take over Pakistan...is that true?

Youtube is down at your place or i would have posted a video.

Serious question about Indians.

What's with Indians and lighting incense sticks in their homes?

To most people they smell good, but to me personally the smoke gives me a headache and I usually end up with a sore throat.

Surprisingly Saudis light incense sticks in their homes too.

But to say the least, it irritates me physically.

To most people they smell good, but to me personally the smoke gives me a headache and I usually end up with a sore throat.

Incense is not good for health. Can cause cancer, same with those mosquito repellent coils.

As to why Indians burn it, its not all the time I think most people burn it while praying.

Incense sticks are used all over the world by different cultures starting from south america to Japan. The sticks we use do not make too much smoke that could give you a irritation.

Incense is not good for health. Can cause cancer, same with those mosquito repellent coils.

As to why Indians burn it, its not all the time I think most people burn it while praying.

That is the chemical incense sticks you are speaking about..still in villages and small towns mostly home-made incense from natural materials are being used and they are completely fine for health.

Agree about the mosquito coil though...in addition it also causes impotency.

That is the chemical incense sticks you are speaking about..still in villages and small towns mostly home-made incense from natural materials are being used and they are completely fine for health.

Agree about the mosquito coil though...in addition it also causes impotency.

zrclip_003n664abb64.png

No, it's India. Look at the Hindu writing on the sign.

They are playing Diwali... With Indian police smoke grenades. ;)

Oh okay. Thanks for trying to show me a picture to say how Diwali is celebrated.

BTW they are not celebrating Diwali. That is obvious.

Oh okay. Thanks for trying to show me a picture to say how Diwali is celebrated.

BTW they are not celebrating Diwali. That is obvious.

They are celebrating Diwali, dude. Look closely.

They are celebrating Diwali, dude. Look closely.

An Indian Hindu knows whether they are celebrating Diwali or not. Nice try though. Its prolly Kashmir where some miscreants run away after burning some tires or stuff.

Back
Top Bottom