What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Indians have not given even one good answer. Standard response is "oh we have muslims in india". Yeah bs. I can quote the same people replying to me about their recent riots. Indians only have sikhs abd sone nepalis to pretect them, but we want real answers. Hindus gate muslims. This is a fact, but I want to know why.

so i want ti know why hindus hate Islam.

Indians have not given even one good answer. Standard response is "oh we have muslims in india". Yeah bs. I can quote the same people replying to me about their recent riots. Indians only have sikhs abd sone nepalis to pretect them, but we want real answers. Hindus gate muslims. This is a fact, but I want to know why.

And you punjabis have some pathans and baloch to die for you. The monkey d luffy guy was right after all.

About the recent riots as i stated before,India is no place for traitors and those who support Illegal Migrants from a foreign country and spark riots,destroy public property and a National structure can go to hell ...as i said there is a better place for them in the Neighbourhood

Is it mandatory that non-Muslims should love Islam.

Only 2.....Muslims & British, but the British did not went around converting people or destroying temples but rather respected local cultures wherever they can, and also gave us something in return like railways, postal service etc. What is the contribution of Muslims dynasties? other than some big a$$ palaces and mausoleums.

Really? There are no Christians in India?
last I checked you guys had Hinduists force re-converting Christans
Orissa, India Christians Still Face Boycott, Forced Conversion

And the British may not have destroyed temples (I highly doubt that), but they sure were quick to massacre you people.

Oh and the best one, You hate Arungzeb for instituting Jaziyah (which was the same as Zakat so both Muslims and Hindus payed the same). Yet no word on the British who took 50% in tax and caused the death of 1/3 of Bengal because they took all food.

So your reasons are not very good in light of actual facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? There are no Christians in India?
last I checked you guys had Hinduists force re-converting Christans
Orissa, India Christians Still Face Boycott, Forced Conversion

Compare the % of Christians to Indian population to that of Muslims and British ruled over much greater territory than the Muslim dynasties which includes present day Pakistan and BD.

And the British may not have destroyed temples (I highly doubt that), but they sure were quick to massacre you people.

Oh and the best one, You hate Arungzeb for instituting Jaziyah (which was the same as Zakat so both Muslims and Hindus payed the same). Yet no word on the British who took 50% in tax and caused the death of 1/3 of Bengal because they took all food.

So your reasons are not very good in light of actual facts.

Did I praised British..my only view is that they are better of the 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ These same people don't say a word when Chinese have years named on animals. Indians hate Islam...Bullocks....I don't and so does many of my friends.....Indians hate Pakistanis which happens to be Muslims.

Patriotism and Religion have intertwined in both of our countries which has made things complicated and wrong interpretation.

Patriotism and Religion have intertwined in both of our countries which has made things complicated and wrong interpretation.

I see no complication in Pakistan..for them Pakistan ka Matlab kya....La illah Ill Allah. For Indians its complicated bcs of our diversity both in religious and cultural terms and our bloody past.

Compare the % of Christians to Indian population to that of Muslims and British ruled over much greater territory than the Muslim dynasties which includes present day Pakistan and BD.

Did I praised British..my only view is that they are better of the 2.

So it's just a numbers game to you?
where do you draw the line?
In your mind it's okay to convert 5% of the population but not 15? Why the arbitrary numbers?

Who said you praised the British?
You made exuses for why you don't hate the British as much as the Muslims, and I merely pointed out that factually your "Reasons" were wrong.

You are free to hate who you want, but don't try to justify it with false reasoning.

^ These same people don't say a word when Chinese have years named on animals. Indians hate Islam...Bullocks....I don't and so does many of my friends.....Indians hate Pakistanis which happens to be Muslims.

Why do Indians hate Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom