What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

The 'F' word. Brrrr, Brrrrrrr, Brababrarabarara, Brarabarararararar!

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

i need to disagree with you on this point mate. nothing , and i mean nothing can take the place of the thrill of the bike and the open road.

I was just pulling your legs. :P

Sorry to the in-line engine 'bullet bike' crowd, there is nothing to beat the 'macho' sound of a V-twin and the sheer visual appeal of the same engine bare open in a cruiser. The Japanese got a clue from the American and Italian makers and built all those good looking cruisers. Naked bikes are the way to go and attract the ladies.

With naked bikes you don't have to worry about replacing fairings. I agree about the rumble of a twin. I get a better sense of the speed I'm traveling at than with an inline.

My current ride:

PICT1344a.JPG

Believe it or not. Took her out back on Christmas Day in 2005!

^^Why is there defence.pk watermark on this photo?:confused:

Arre..

Nothing to beat the 'Dhug Dhug" of a well tuned Bullet .

Even now whenever a Bullet passes by I stop to look at it. Feel sorry to see un maintained bikes.

I always let a man on a Bullet / Enfield overtake me.. he has the right of way.

I am a late entrant to the show.

I bought my first bike during engineering with jugaad (Settings). Got some money from tution added younger bro's tution money asked few from Dad and bought in name of Brother in Law to get loan. ;) so finally I could buy Hero Honda Passion+ (orange color) 100 cc. Had a fun ride with it. Not to mention used it for first time on service for girlfriend. :D That bike is still with us (Me and bro) in native place so we can ride when we are at home.

Next when I moved to Gurgaon for Job, there was a friend's bike CBZ which is universally used by 5 guys :) . bike was amazing and ride it even at 130 KMPH. Met with an accident and still have its love mark at forehead. ;)

Then somehow Bike was missed for few years due to travelling to different country and areas. Last year when I moved to Delhi, got my bro's bike Bajaj Pulsar 150 and once he moved UK, I am the one who was using its full service :). Fellas, I fell in love again!.

Now I am relocating to Canada so going to miss my bike (My i10 car too). Any Idea about Bikes in canada?

This story is amazing!!! That thief had large cojones, you have to grant him that:-)
That he was. Turned out he has a record of grand theft auto, which included motorcycles, and got eight yrs. While he was in jail, I started receiving checks from a 'victim restitution' program where a portion of the prisoner's earnings is to repay the victim. Each check came out to less than five dollars and I got a couple before he was paroled. I never cashed the checks but framed them instead and they are on my desk at home.

Here is what my X-1 looked like after recovery...

x-1_recov_1200-800.jpg

My X-1 had a few OEM mods: A 'race' computer, better air filter, better flowing exhaust, and better ignition system. The mods increased the hp to about 115hp. The right side has the airbox. The left side has the cooling air scoop for the engine's rear cylinder. The thief painted them that horrible green and the aluminum tail black to try to disguise the bike. He crashed on the right side.

Buell have Harley engines, no?
Yes.

Also, in my mind , a standard bike is like the Triumphs, the BSAs and the Enfields. I would have thought that your Buell is more sporty than that.
The riding position was very close to standard.

Hey, you should post photos of the bikes you rode in Vietnam too:-)
They are vintage Vespas and Hondas today.

Honda Super Cub Scooter - Retro FTW! | Hondapedia.org

My mother ran all over Saigon with me in the back with that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom