What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love mmy yamaha fz.

i have done the manali leh route twice when i was younger. want to do it again but never get the time . used to do a lot of long distance riding when i was in my early twenties .

click on "Download" -- somewhere on lower right hand side of your screen

Bimmer R1200 -- heard they are great bikes but some reliability issues; when they put on age they become oil-burners.

nice bike though

Hi,

Oil burners----yep----I found that out---took it to the bmw shop---they said you need to ride it hard----you need to break it in hard---meant ride it higher rpms in every gear---. That solved the problem---but it meant for awhile I did not get into the 5th gear---even on the freeway---.

Whats your insurance like? I am with State Farm, ~20 bucks a month - full coverage!

That pic is misleading..mine is the baby ninja :partay: (250CC, 2007). I bought it new and paid like $95 for the first year and it continued to reduce after that and pay like $17 now. Progressive was the cheapest when I bought it and stuck to it since. The insurance is cheaper for cruisers even though they have bigger engines. 250cc and $95 for the first year was a rip off but then I couldn't do much...had a few bucks in the bank went out and bought the cheapest bike..liked it ..got bored and like it again ...now that I have my wifey to give me company on my rides.

Wonderful thread..

Luv the machines guys, more of a rider myself..
..I think the members from India would know these routes,

did -Manali-Ladakh-Kashmir-Jammu- route in 09' & -Shimla-Kinaaur-Spiti-Lahual-Manali- route in 11' on my bike 'Karizma R' with friends.,

At Tanglang La Pass in Ladakh,

attachment.php

Mine is Honda 125 Deluxe Euro2 and also have Simple Honda125
50595.jpg

39619.jpg

This is simple model modded by me Some times used for wheelie
8qumpakwheelscom.jpg

My Bros Bike
12925925691474889854hon.jpg

Still stuck on my dad's boring Corolla :cry:

When I lead my own life out of my parent's home, I'd buy a Harley :azn:

i have done the manali leh route twice when i was younger. want to do it again but never get the time . used to do a lot of long distance riding when i was in my early twenties .

Which year did you do the manali-leh route..?

Mine is Honda 125 Deluxe Euro2 and also have Simple Honda125

Honda CG125 is still in production in Pakistan? In India and Europeon markets CBF125 replaced the CG125.

Here's Honda CBF125 Stunner, Its priced around 60,000 -

honda-cbf-stunner_2.jpg

yes its still in production in Pakistan price of CG125 is Rs89,000 and CG125 DLX for Rs.112000
http://www.atlashonda.com.pk/cg125_delux.php
http://www.atlashonda.com.pk/cg125.php
Honda CG125 is still in production in Pakistan? In India and Europeon markets CBF125 replaced the CG125.
Here's Honda CBF125 Stunner, Its priced around 60,000 -

honda-cbf-stunner_2.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

so what Yaar
^^^indian tricolor on your bike??

Mastankhan Sir, it's a great bike nevertheless.

me personally, i'm toying with the idea of getting a second hand Yamaha V-max. It's a beast.

If i decide to go for a purely sport bike like in the past, I'll opt for the CBR600 Repsol. Too many traffic cameras and speed traps here though, Not trying to get in trouble just one year after moving here for studies :D

The cops showed up and the thief did not get off the bike but instead ran. The cops chased him through several intersections and on the last intersection, the thief went airborne and crashed. Despite a broken leg and serious road rash he crawled under a truck and refused to come out. The cops called a K-9 unit and the dog bit his a$z out from under the truck. My friend the Buell mechanic X-rayed the bike and found a slight crack in the neck area so the insurance company 'total-ed' the bike. I later found it on e-bay and later sold with a 'salvaged' title.

This story is amazing!!! That thief had large cojones, you have to grant him that:-)

Buell have Harley engines, no? Also, in my mind , a standard bike is like the Triumphs, the BSAs and the Enfields. I would have thought that your Buell is more sporty than that.

Hey, you should post photos of the bikes you rode in Vietnam too:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom