What's new

Any female members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember who started it if warnings are issued and things go south. Given the history between you two, i suggest you avoid confrontation.
On the contrary @Arsalan bhai I was the one who got him back, admins forwarded his case to me and he assured cooperation, I don't get what he's trying to prove every now and then seeking confrontation.

On the contrary @Arsalan bhai I was the one who got him back, admins forwarded his case to me and he assured cooperation, I don't get what he's trying to prove every now and then seeking confrontation.
I meant the history of multiple IDs, bans, new IDs! That cat and mouse game. I am just glad that is all behind us now and will like to keep it that way, i know you will too! Lets move one bro.

Are you having an off day?:lol: it's a profile picture on a forum, how does that show an obsession to becoming macho? Insecure, funny how you dodged my whole post and selectively replied, talk about insecurity. Again this does not involve you and you don't know half the story about the mentioned member, it'd be better to stay out of it.
Regards
Bro, just replied to what you had asked me.

WAJsal said:
How? It's a good portrait from The gladiator movie.

Rest of the post was regarding what you had done to another member along with a warning to stay out of it. Yet again the same thing you have mentioned here with a criticism how I dodged your entire post.

Insecure, funny how you dodged my whole post and selectively replied, talk about insecurity. Again this does not involve you and you don't know half the story about the mentioned member, it'd be better to stay out of it.

Btw, I was issued warnings many times in past, but never received a notification for that.

This is a Defense Forum not dating or shadi forum.
Screenshot_2019-06-10-15-58-43-1.png

Hi peeps!

Yeah as the title suggests, are there any female members here? I am asking as I am a woman myself. Just curious to know :)

i think most of the indians here are pussies....

so doesnt that count?

Did you deleted my reply?
Yes. Without rating it or issuing a warning. Deleted for abusive/insulting wordings.

Now please everyone, back to the topic (Not that it is any better or an important one but still!!!)

Thanks to @Nilgiri for letting me see this post.

I am a female member who has been registered with this forum for nearly five years.(Though my active time is limited.

Glad to see other female members in this thread. @Well.wisher :cheers:

Cheers !

Yes. Without rating it or issuing a warning. Deleted for abusive/insulting wordings.

Now please everyone, back to the topic (Not that it is any better or an important one but still!!!)
It was important for me lmao ..:p
I had my issues resolved with tweety sweety , was waiting for it . Thank God I got an opportunity.
Regards.

you deleted my post which was not meant for trolling but trying to calm things.
I had to because you quoted a post that i had to delete. Even after deleting the original post the same material was left in YOUR post as your quote so i had little choice. This is we repeatedly say (i say at least 5 to 8 times a day when on forum) to:
  1. NOT quote a problem/troll post
  2. If you do, at least leave out the problematic part. Quote like this;
you deleted my******************************************** things.

But is was true. I only said what I witnessed

It was important for me lmao ..:p
I had my issues resolved with tweety sweety , was waiting for it . Thank God I got an opportunity.
Regards.
This topic is not going anywhere other than fights...

Hi peeps!

Yeah as the title suggests, are there any female members here? I am asking as I am a woman myself. Just curious to know :)
Is your purpose served?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom