What's new

Any explanation of this picture

Why assassinate..... you know what you want from me....... don't be shy........ ask, ask.......... after all, I'm a Pashtun as well........ aa jao tumm dono, khushbo lagga kay! :D

Even i am partial Butt through my mothers side. I believe @Armstrong and I will now plan to assassinate you. :mad:

"Want a copy of the Dead Sea scrolls?" [crickets chirping]

"I hear you are playing with a Democracy...here's a copy of our Constitution" [crickets chirping]

Last edited:
It's not Obama's expressions you should be concentrating at, look how happy Nawaz is at the size of that thing. Can't blame the fool, after all they are called "Butts" for a reason. Strong accommodation power is in their nature...... :rofl:

. :D
lol wtf :rofl::rofl:

Neither do I, however, it's nice to keep @Armstrong's hopes alive. Else, he wouldn't even be here on the forum. "Umeed pey dunya qaim hai"!

Why has he proposed to you or something or has he been giving positive signals. Or maybe he has been giving mating signs?
images

There are no words exchanged.. just clear eye to eye conversion.. Just stay in line.. and I wont shove this up yours.

Or

it could be milder..

In all likelihood.. Nawaz was all about to talk on Kashmir or the operation or something about Pakistan.. and all Obama cared about was what was in this cardboard tube.

Peter, there's this internal joke we have in Pakistan:

Our PM belongs to a caste called "Butt", yes, that is really the name of the caste, and historically the males of that caste have been renowned fags (no disrespect to gay community, I just don't like the fool).......

Now interpret the pic, with the new info in mind. :D

"Want a copy of the Dead Sea scrolls?" [crickets chirping]

"I hear you are playing with a Democracy...here's a copy of our Constitution" [crickets chirping]

Peter, there's this internal joke we have in Pakistan:

Our PM belongs to a caste called "Butt", yes, that is really the name of the caste, and historically the males of that caste have been renowned fags (no disrespect to gay community, I just don't like the fool).......

Now interpret the pic, with the new info in mind. :D

Oye, Kuch Khuda ka Khouf Kar.....Besharam, Kuch bhee hai....Wazir-e-Azam hai:mad:

It's not Obama's expressions you should be concentrating at, look how happy Nawaz is at the size of that thing. Can't blame the fool, after all they are called "Butts" for a reason. Strong accommodation power is in their nature...... :rofl:

@Armstrong... have a look at the pic, and comment please. :D

Durust kaha aapne, Lado sabun ki taraf se yeh bartan panday apkay hue! :woot:

All his telephonic and computer data records to blackmail him.
He is telling him "Oye sudhar ja, nahi tau teri batiyan bhuja dunga"

Back
Top Bottom