What's new

any doctors in here??

Doctors make shyte loads of money, even shitty ones. Engineers, only good ones can make good money.

And what on earth do GP/physicians do, they just sit there on their computers, type the symptoms and write the prescription, I have seen a lot of GPs in Sydney do that. Tough work, yeh right pfft.

P.S: My missus is currently doing her medical internship and am an Engineer.

Welcome to the forum,enjoy your stay.

In my opinion,being a good doctor is the toughest job in this world and the quality of it comes from the innermost section of your heart.No book can teach you that.This is not the case of an engineer,where a bit of common sense and quick mental reflex do the most of the job.

I have a friend who is a doctor.. Does that count?? :undecided:

I have a friend who is a doctor.. Does that count?? :undecided:

r u kidding???:cuckoo:

sure it does!!!!:sarcastic::enjoy::girl_wink:

Doctors make shyte loads of money, even shitty ones. Engineers, only good ones can make good money.

And what on earth do GP/physicians do, they just sit there on their computers, type the symptoms and write the prescription, I have seen a lot of GPs in Sydney do that. Tough work, yeh right pfft.

P.S: My missus is currently doing her medical internship and am an Engineer.

so when u got sick , sit on your computer desk and type the symptoms and write them on paper!!!
most of the drugs are otc!!!!
:pissed::victory1::happy::enjoy:

SORRY i had a question: in iran we have a 2.5 yr basic sience course (we learn anatomy , histology microbiology and stuff!!) and then we have a 4.5 yr advance course [ a totall of 7yrs] ;
i wanted to know how different this is in other countries like pakistan , india, usa and ......

in india entire grad course is 4 1/2 yrs and one year of internship... pg is 3 yrs...mch or dm takes another 2 yrs

i started this thread so that doctors or medicos in this forum could meet hangout...so i request fellow member to stop comparing professions...dont forget we have symbiotic relationship...every prof has its importance...i respect ur views and opinions... lets not ruin this thread.... regards

I am about to complete my fellowship in plastic surgery -- joined this field only for the money

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum,enjoy your stay.

In my opinion,being a good doctor is the toughest job in this world and the quality of it comes from the innermost section of your heart.No book can teach you that.This is not the case of an engineer,where a bit of common sense and quick mental reflex do the most of the job.

Good Doctor has many different definition.

Some say he is a good doctor cause he has a good hand, whereas others say "he charges a lot of money" and makes us wait and bad behavior.

Some doctor prescribes you unnecessary tests which drains your pocket.

Some doctors prescribes costly medicine when you can be cured with simple ones.

When one chooses path of medicine, he/she should have it in his/her mind from the beginning "service to mankind be first, money can wait" because of the following :

We the Engineers, lawyer, politicians, Army person etc along with the rest whatever our income "sub kuch jate waqt doctor ko deke jana padega"...:cheesy:

so when u got sick , sit on your computer desk and type the symptoms and write them on paper!!!
most of the drugs are otc!!!!
:pissed::victory1::happy::enjoy:

True story brah, General Practitioners have the easiest job in the world. And majority of the med students end up being GPs anyways. Surgeons I respect, their job is tough.

i started this thread so that doctors or medicos in this forum could meet hangout...so i request fellow member to stop comparing professions...dont forget we have symbiotic relationship...every prof has its importance...i respect ur views and opinions... lets not ruin this thread.... regards

okey:sad::crazy_pilot:
they were just some jokes:dance3::man_in_love:

okey:sad::crazy_pilot:
they were just some jokes:dance3::man_in_love:

jokes?? can't u see people fighting abt whose prof is great?? so silly!! Instead of fighting ruining this thread try to learn abt doctors way of life...how they handle abt things in life...struggles...challenges...if u want to know...i feel frustrated wen people equate us to money...

I am about to complete my fellowship in plastic surgery -- joined this field only for the money

how is it like?? i mean is it difficult??? learning curve??? when compared to other specialities like urology,neurosurgery??

Last edited by a moderator:
True story brah, General Practitioners have the easiest job in the world. And majority of the med students end up being GPs anyways. Surgeons I respect, their job is tough.

That's new to me, I mean it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom