What's new

any doctors in here??

i would say most of you are doctor because your parents thought its a good idea ... :cheesy:

yeah! since u answered to ur hypothetical question!
that saves my time..and u r entitled to ur views and opinions...till an experience changes them! nywayz nice chatting wid u...tc

Why the doctors and engineers are fighting.....a time will come when these fields will no longer be separate...:cheers:

Nope not a doctor, I am a Professional Forum poster and Strategy Gamer, pleased to meet you.

SORRY i had a question: in iran we have a 2.5 yr basic sience course (we learn anatomy , histology microbiology and stuff!!) and then we have a 4.5 yr advance course [ a totall of 7yrs] ;
i wanted to know how different this is in other countries like pakistan , india, usa and ......

well here in India psychiatrist have MBBS degrees. so they can be legally called Doctors. Better than PhD's in history being called doctors.

Haahaaaaa............ without us you are nothing dear if don't know something stay calm.

well doctors want better pay than other graduates bcoz we spend more time studying . while another professional starts earning at 24-26 a doctors starts at 32. thats a humongous gap.

Really??? we are studying and doing research throughout life time tats real humongous gap or no gap. Try to understand it.

SORRY i had a question: in iran we have a 2.5 yr basic sience course (we learn anatomy , histology microbiology and stuff!!) and then we have a 4.5 yr advance course [ a totall of 7yrs] ;
i wanted to know how different this is in other countries like pakistan , india, usa and ......

In Australia, it's the same thing.

3 years of a basic Science course then another 3 years.

It used to be a straight 6 year MBBS.

well u should!!;):P

u r like this when studying eng. ::coffee:

we r like this: :hitwall:

:laugh:

If by that you mean an engineering student constantly drinking coffee so that we can stay awake for long enough to absorb the vasts amount of knowledge required.

Note I said knowledge, not information :P

Both professionals are very noble pursuits and should be commended. I'm sure one day a doctor will save my or one of my loved ones's lives whilst using equipment created by engineers :)

In Australia, it's the same thing.

3 years of a basic Science course then another 3 years.

It used to be a straight 6 year MBBS.

well first in iran they give MD and its unfortunately 7-7.5 yrs
anyway its a very great opportunity for me to meet other doctors around the world in a MILITARY forum!!!!
maybe i can take some advise from u guys since i hadent finish my studies:smart:

If by that you mean an engineering student constantly drinking coffee so that we can stay awake for long enough to absorb the vasts amount of knowledge required.

Note I said knowledge, not information :P

Both professionals are very noble pursuits and should be commended. I'm sure one day a doctor will save my or one of my loved ones's lives whilst using equipment created by engineers :)

i know , im just messing with u guys!!:azn::laugh:

BUT we will help ur family by our heart , but about u , before anything u should admit docs are better:dance3::sarcastic:

just kidding:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom