What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

All secondary sources are equally good or bad.

Indus valley and Gandhara were not contemporaneous. So whats the point of comparison?

There are many ignorant here who don't know the significance of Gandhara in culture of Classical India and writing all sorts of crap, they need to read ancient Indian books to know the significance of Gandhara. :wacko:

Says a nobody on the internet. Globalsecurity is one of the reputed sources on military and history on the planet. Care to prove otherwise. Any academic would laugh you you off....

And are you a brahmin? Your avatar suggests so..

That map I posted is from Archelogical Survey of India.

Which third party. :rofl:

Globalsecurity.org which happens to be one of biggest sources on military ,historical policy,geopolitics itself.Its sources are backed by both secondary and primary data.

The two major ancient civilizations of the area which is now Pakistan, were the Indus Valley Civilization (Harappa and Moenjodaro) and the Gandhara Civilization (500 BC to 10 AD). Gandhara, being the easternmost province of the Achaemenid Empire of Persia, became a major power in the region.
Gandhara / Ghandhara

There are many ignorant here who don't know the significance of Gandhara in culture of Classical India and writing all sorts of crap, they need to read ancient Indian books to know the significance of Gandhara. :wacko:

That map I posted is from Archelogical Survey of India.

Ancient indian books ?? Lol, I hope you don't mean myths like mahabharata or ramayana ..:laughcry:

I am sorry ,but international academics do not just use some indian or pakistani archaeologists. They have their own archaeologists and teams and Archaeologists from Western nations are heavily studying the ancient gandharan civilisation and have been there lately for many more years than what indian archaeologists are . Go ask on any international platform which is a more reputed source,they will prefer western ones like Globalsecurity or princeton.edu as secondary sources. Not some ASI report.

Says a nobody on the internet. Globalsecurity is one of the reputed sources on military and history on the planet. Care to prove otherwise. Any academic would laugh you you off....

And are you a brahmin? Your avatar suggests so..

So what made Gandhara different from rest of Indiansbwhen they were same to rest of us in culture, religion and language. :wacko:

That's your assessment. Academic world deals with primary sources. They touch neither wiki, nor Global security..

Proves you have no idea about the academic world.

Are you a Muslim? your posts suggest so....

You are a brahmin right.... Yes I am sufi .

So what made Gandhara different from rest of Indiansbwhen they were same to rest of us in culture, religion and language. :wacko:

Religion of Gandhara was Buddhist primarily. In India there was more brahminical vedic hinduism . :woot:

Globalsecurity.org which happens to be one of biggest sources on military ,historical policy,geopolitics itself.Its sources are backed by both secondary and primary data.

Let see if any non-Indian can even pronounce the Indic phonology of the word 'Gandhara' properly. :omghaha:

Religion of Gandhara was Buddhist primarily. In India there was more brahminical vedic hinduism . :woot:

My avatar is of Chanakya, one of the most influential figures in Indian history.

Let see if any non-Indian can even pronounce the Indic phonology of the word 'Gandhara' properly. :omghaha:

Since the Aryan theory is pretty dead , academicians now have to make do with demonstrating fragmentation within Indian culture. This of course is being helped by our Pakistani friend who have a desperate need to "create" a glorious independent history of their "past".

Since the Aryan theory is pretty dead , academicians now have to make do with demonstrating fragmentation within Indian culture. This of course is being helped by our Pakistani friend who have a desperate need to "create" a glorious independent history of their "past".

Sorry,but the brahmin theory of history is dead end. :closed:

But yes indus valley civilisation was very influential in commerce ,though arts I would give to Gandharan civilisation.

I checked your posts on this thread and turns out you are a brahmin.

:toast_sign:

Didn't know why you are so caste obsessed? Are you looking for a marriage alliance? Got some beautiful, cultured, traditional Brahmin girl handy?

You wrote in last page Gandhara was a Hindu kingdom. :omghaha: The two major cities of Gandhara Pushakalavati and Takshashila were names of nephews of Lord Rama and Sons of prince Bharata- Taksha and Pushakala.

You wrote in last page Gandhara was a Hindu kingdom. :omghaha: The two major cities of Gandhara Pushakalavati and Takshashila were names of nephews of Lord Rama and Sons of prince Bharata- Taksha and Pushakala.

Again Rama is myth.There is no proof they existed.

Gandhara was Buddhist primarily ,though there was hindu and Zoroastrian minority there.:omghaha:

Didn't know why you are so caste obsessed? Are you looking for a marriage alliance? Got some beautiful, cultured, traditional Brahmin girl handy?

:omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom