What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

I am not here to listen about Cigar or Sutta. Tell me how does Gandhara has an Indic name with complex Indic phonology. Persians pronounced Gandhara as Gandara.

and the buddhists use to call it oddiyana. :nana: Check the tibetan buddhist or mahayana records.
Thanks @vK_man for this. I checked on padmasambhava and it was referred to land of oddiyana by tibetan buddhist . Arabs use to refer to it as Kandahar .

I believe its Mohenjodaro, btw I have seen your Punjabis who find difficulties in pronouncing Sindhi names. :lol:

Archaeological Survey of India is most authentic in telling the history of Classical India.

:cheesy:

Prove it on an international platform or to Western academics.

Think ?? my foot.

Prove it otherwise till then so called myths would be considered true.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-16.html#ixzz2h1USF5vF

But the academics claim it was natural process. Can you prove otherwise . Its a myth still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry,but no cigar. Neutral third party sources classify Gandharan and indus civilisations as different.Gandhara was famous for buddhist civilisation.Mauryan and Gupta empire had more brahmin influence.

Ashoka introduced Buddhism in Gandhara and it was Hindu-Buddhist like other parts of India . Students in Takshashila University studied both about Hinduism and Buddhism philosophy.

and the buddhists use to call it oddiyana. :nana:

But the academics claim it was natural process. Can you prove otherwise . Its a myth still.

Till the point so called myth is not scientifically dislodged , for me it will be held as truth , you are entitled to your Thought

and the buddhists use to call it oddiyana. :nana: Check the tibetan buddhist or mahayana records.
Thanks @vK_man for this. I checked on padmasambhava and it was referred to land of oddiyana by tibetan buddhist . Arabs use to refer to it as Kandahar .

First of all your knowledge about classical India is totally screwed. :omghaha::omghaha: Gandhara was the primary name. what western Historians, some defence forums. Even ancient Greeks had referred the culture of Gandhara as Indian. Most of the West Historians call Gandhara as Indian civilization.

This is from ASI :

In an affidavit filed before the apex court, the Archaeological Survey of India rejected the claim of the existence of the Ram Sethu bridge in the area where the project was under construction.

The multi-crore rupee project proposes to provide a shorter sea route from Rameshwaram to Sri Lanka.

Referring to the Ramayana, the affidavit said there is no "historical record" to incontrovertibly prove the existence of the character, or the occurrences of the events, depicted therein.
'No evidence to prove existence of Ram'

ASI claims that there is no proof. I don't know about this issue in detail.

First of all your knowledge about classical India is totally screwed. :omghaha::omghaha: Gandhara was the primary name. what western Historians, some defence forums. Even ancient Greeks has referred as culture of Gandhara as Indian. Most of the West Historians call Gandhara as Indian civilization.

Screwed. But Oddiyana/Gandhara was Buddhist.So ,Buddhist know best.:toast_sign: And Westerns
source like globalsecurity differentiates b/w Gandharan and indus valley civilisation.

:closed:

@sovcomflot You still need to prove the complex Indic phonology in the name Gandhara which is only unique to North Indians. :wacko::wacko:

@sovcomflot You still need to prove the complex Indic phonology in the name Gandhara which is only unique to North Indians. :wacko::wacko:

What ? More brahmin history.... Lol. Padmasambhava use to refer to Gandhara as Oddiyana. Clear from his materials.

What ? More brahmin history.... Lol. Padmasambhava use to refer to Gandhara as Oddiyana. Clear from his materials.

The name Padmasambhava also have the complex Indic phonology in the name.

Screwed. But Oddiyana/Gandhara was Buddhist.So ,Buddhist know best.:toast_sign: And Westerns
source like globalsecurity differentiates b/w Gandharan and indus valley civilisation.
:closed:

Oddiyana name was used rarely, earliest Buddhist sources mentions Gandhara as the one of the great Mahajanapadas of Classical India.

He is a psyhopath who believes that India would be balkanised by 2015 . :lol:

Soooooo... , what do say about the Setu samudran project ??
well agar pappu and compani again comes to power anything can happen

well ram setu or Setu Samudram as they call even has the biggest thorium deposits in the world and congressies wanted to demolish it and sell all the thorium reserves as sand to the biggest bidder they even got away with it but alas the 2G scam soured the relations with DMK and amma was never a fan of pappu and comapany so they had to rest the plans

well many idiots even thought there was no krishna but Dwarka was found off the coast of gujrat and even the citizenz seals found were as they were described in mahabharta were authentick an it dates back to more 7000 years and thats the time when mahabharta was written also there is no explanation given by these neo moderns as to how such advanced civilasation sank to the bottom of ocean(again as per mahabharat that dwarka sank after death of lord krishna) and as to how such advanced civilization with very advanced city planning with drainage sysytem(which mankind dint see till late 18th century) were there in indian sub continent

so much for western intelligence and mindset

Oddiyana name was used rarely, earliest Buddhist sources mentions Gandhara as the one of the great Mahajanapadas of Classical India.

Even a child in India knows that Gandhara was one of the sixteen mahajanapadas of Ancient India

maha.jpg

Ancient_india.png

well agar pappu and compani again comes to power anything can happen

well ram setu or Setu Samudram as they call even has the biggest thorium deposits in the world and congressies wanted to demolish it and sell all the thorium reserves as sand to the biggest bidder they even got away with it but alas the 2G scam soured the relations with DMK and amma was never a fan of pappu and comapany so they had to rest the plans

well many idiots even thought there was no krishna but Dwarka was found off the coast of gujrat and even the citizenz seals found were as they were described in mahabharta were authentick an it dates back to more 7000 years and thats the time when mahabharta was written also there is no explanation given by these neo moderns as to how such advanced civilasation sank to the bottom of ocean(again as per mahabharat that dwarka sank after death of lord krishna) and as to how such advanced civilization with very advanced city planning with drainage sysytem(which mankind dint see till late 18th century) were there in indian sub continent

so much for western intelligence and mindset

Ram setu won't be dislodged, if that will happen then I would take a **** on Pappu's portrait myself.

Meanwhile in due course our every so called myth be passed as scientifically proven.

Sorry,but that is hindu think.Buddhists saints like Padmasambhava and tibetan /mahayana buddhists use to refer to it as oddiyana .:toast_sign:

I think you should ask some tibetan buddhist.

Back
Top Bottom