What's new

Anupam Kher’s speech at The Telegraph National Debate 2016

DesiGuy1403

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Look at the "intolerance" of Anupam Kher exposing the Indian sickulars.

It's time citizens of Indians of India show these guys mirror at every instance.
I Simply can not believe this "sickular gang" has been getting away with the crap that they have for the longest time in our nation.

Simple question: How is insulting India ok but not insulting your prophet?

Kaunsi manasiktha se jee rahe ho Thum Log?

Last edited:
स्मरणीय।

@Levina....
ROFL...

Too good.
I am not sure if I have ever seen such weird expressions on the most "tolerant" ppl's (aka congressis) faces.
Much later did I realise that Barkha Dutt was also one of the guests. I am wondering why she didn't have the courage to look eye to eye with the audience while Anupam Kher was on a rampage??? Lolzz

1.JPG

And I am sure many in the audience were having a good time like Kajol and Suhel Seth did.
I did too.

1.JPG

The applause he received from the audience is a proof that populace of India support the right ppl. You made my day @utraash I would have completely missed this video. :lol:

Just before the speech.....
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Anupam Kher's speech is not polished.
It comes across as crass and that makes it seem as if it came from his heart.
This actually made Anupam's speech seem much worse for sickulars.

He was blunt, taking names and speaking from heart.
You can see his anger, his hurt and his convictions....

+1 for the patriots.

Did you guys see the fist pump from Suhel Seth when he realized Anupam is going to go ballistic on these sickulars? That shows how these few people in media are frustrated with the presstitutes and are waiting on people to take them on.

And what he said about Pappu, priceless :D

Anupam Kher ne Keh ke le li sickulars ki :rofl::rofl:

That too at the den of communism and pseudo-sickular brigade

Won't forget the look on Jholachap Ganguly, Sellout Barkha and Dynasty servant Surjewala :lol::lol::lol::lol:

One thing I have noticed, how many many of the BJP supporters/ leaders are such spectacular orators (Anupam may not have given a good speech as he was emotional but in general he is a good orator). Modi, Irani. Anurag thakur, Jaitley, Swaraj etc...

I can download this and I can upload it in Whatsapp, but how to reduce the file size? Whatsapp requires only 16MB file.

I will watch the entire debate (2 hours or so).. Yes Anupam made his point but it would be interesting to hear what the others said too.

Anupam Kher ne Keh ke le li sickulars ki :rofl::rofl:

That too at the den of communism and pseudo-sickular brigade

Won't forget the look on Jholachap Ganguly, Sellout Barkha and Dynasty servant Surjewala :lol::lol::lol::lol:

One thing I have noticed, how many many of the BJP supporters/ leaders are such spectacular orators (Anupam may not have given a good speech as he was emotional but in general he is a good orator). Modi, Irani. Anurag thakur, Jaitley, Swaraj etc...

Dhoodala!!!
:lol:

I can download this and I can upload it in Whatsapp, but how to reduce the file size? Whatsapp requires only 16MB file.
Do tell me if u find a solution. :)

A personal observation.

I was one of these Sickulars 15 years back. In fact I was dead set against BJP and I thought they were doing nonsense and they all are useless people. At that time I was few years younger than Kanhayya and Co.

Today I am wondering how from being a sickular, I became such a staunch BJP supporter!
It definitely was not a scenario where I got up one day and realized "haa Bhai, I am a Bhakth now"..
It is a culmination of my exposure to reality over a decade. I was an AAPtard at one point of time. In fact I must thank Kejriwal for the Final push of me into BJP. The duplicity of political parties, politicians, apathy towards Indians, sacrificing countries interests for political gains and above all divisive politics all culminated into my support for BJP.

Do I support BJP 100%? Absolutely not. There are quite a few things I don't like about BJP. Then I start looking at other parties and I see I have no option here.

And what he said about Pappu, priceless :D
Pappu is covertly working against the country i feel, but thank god he is so dumb he is not much of a problem. Now since he don't have much chances of becoming PM, he must not marry a girl outside of this country, because then his child who will most likely lead congress will not have much love for this country. If you know what i mean :-)

Sonia Gandhi is president of one of the major political parties for longest years than anyone else. 1998- present.

President of the Indian National Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because they care for this country genuinely and speaks from heart.

Convert it to a lower resolution.

Back
Top Bottom