What's new

Antony says Indian Army has enough artillery guns

During the kargil conflict I had taken the Rajdhani from Delhi to Mumbai, and during the entire day journey I saw a continuous line of goods trains carrying artillery guns towards Delhi and probably onwards to the Pakistani Border. The line of trains continued throughout the journey I lost count but I can estimate that it was thousands of guns.

During the kargil conflict I had taken the Rajdhani from Delhi to Mumbai, and during the entire day journey I saw a continuous line of goods trains carrying artillery guns towards Delhi and probably onwards to the Pakistani Border. The line of trains continued throughout the journey I lost count but I can estimate that it was thousands of guns.
Most probably IFG's,..............they are now succeeded by the 155 mm M46 Field Howitzer.

Translation: GOI is running out of money because the economy is failing. Our budget may go down next year.

We talk about bofors ghotala all the time but the fact is BJP was also in the power for such a long time but they also did anything. Even the Kargil War occurred during NDA govt. and it was that time that the importance of artillery came to light and BJP could have purchased the artillery at that time but i don't know whats their excuse ?

We talk about bofors ghotala all the time but the fact is BJP was also in the power for such a long time but they also did anything. Even the Kargil War occurred during NDA govt. and it was that time that the importance of artillery came to light and BJP could have purchased the artillery at that time but i don't know whats their excuse ?

Where do you think we got our ammunition during the war from? Israel! They gave us in less than a day. The gun's shelf life got over only in early 2000s AFTER Kargil war. So what could an outgoing government do? In 2005, UPA came to power in the peak time when artillery was to be replaced. Why didn't they replace it?

Bofors had its last days during Kargil. However what did you expect NDA to do? throw the guns away when they had 4-5 more years of active life?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

IA artillery is not in bad shape nor is it in good shape.

Dude are you out of your mind? our artillery compared to our economic, military and global stature is at the WORST. Any country in our position would have already been armed to teeth with guns at least 6 years ago.. let alone now.

Dude are you out of your mind? our artillery compared to our economic, military and global stature is at the WORST. Any country in our position would have already been armed to teeth with guns at least 6 years ago.. let alone now.

No mate we still have 12000+ artillery guns according to wolfram alpha.

How can a christian commie keralite Antony know about the danger of chinese incursionin NE and islamic pakistani armys danger in JK.

Antony is right, IA has enough artillery guns but he never said they are enough to meet the threats. lol

How can a christian commie keralite Antony know about the danger of chinese incursionin NE and islamic pakistani armys danger in JK.

No one can accuse you of any shame! :sick: Useless falseflag troll. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom