What's new

Anticipated defense cooperation between Morocco and Israel

does maroco have money? there defence budget is small
They say $10 billion defense budget..

Morocco signs an agreement with an Israeli company to explore for oil and gas in the coasts of Dakhla

The Israeli company "Ratio Petroleum", which works in the field of oil and gas exploration, announced that it has signed an agreement with the Moroccan National Office of Hydrocarbons and Minerals, granting it the exclusive right to study and explore for oil and natural gas in the "Atlantique Dakhla" block along the Atlantic coast, and includes waters The shallow and deep area is about 3000 meters, and the total area of the block is more than 129 thousand square kilometers..

Only the approval of the Minister of Energy and Minerals remains for the agreement to enter into force, after which Ratio will start carrying out study and research activities in this block for a period of one year, subject to extension, and the agreement gives it the right to conduct oil and natural gas exploration for a period of 8 years, extendable for two additional years.

https://www.mees.com/2021/10/15/cor...eam-deal/81b6eca0-2daa-11ec-90fa-d52f87677e8c

map_oil_blocks_western_sahara_610.jpg

does maroco have money? there defence budget is small
The military budget is over $5 Billion, but there is a separate budget that is allocated for maintenance and procurement of over $11 Billion as part of the modernization plan of the armed forces.
what about terra radar
Currently the focus is on unmanned vehicles and air defense, but I wouldn't rule out any other platform.

The military budget is over $5 Billion, but there is a separate budget that is allocated for maintenance and procurement of over $11 Billion as part of the modernization plan of the armed forces.

Currently the focus is on unmanned vehicles and air defense, but I wouldn't rule out any other platform.
air defence like barak 8 ?

air defence like barak 8 ?
Yes, there were rumors that there is interest in it. Morocco is drawing lessons from the Azeri-Arminian war as our potential enemy has similar weaponry and tactics of the Arminian army.

Cut the sentimental Islamic crap. Muslims have killed more Muslims than the conflict between the Arabs and Israel. Israel has never attacked or undermined Morocco interests. Quite the opposite. It was Muslims who banded together against us in killing Moroccans and supporting the separatist Polizario front. Not only that, they supported Spain in its territorial dispute with Morocco.
well missels its also option like gavriel 5 or lora missle or rockets
also

I truly hope so. Israel has been a reliable ally during our previous conflicts although it was kept a secret.

what about arrow 3?
If I am not mistaken, Arrow 3 is used against ballistic missiles. Our adversaries don't have ballistic weapons and therefore there is no need for Arrow 3 at the moment or near future..
Zionist cooperation with Morocco will force Pakistan to tilt towards Algeria.
Go ahead. Just remember that Algeria stood with Russia against Syrian Muslims, and with the Serb against Kosovo.
you need to deversify the weapons source you can buy from eu from russia usa or china
Morocco made some purchases from all of those you mentioned. It gives us some leeway against some of our Western fickle allies, but it is a maintenance nightmare.
also
I hope we can get these as they meet some of our most pressing needs, especially Sea Breaker and Lora.:cheesy:

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken, Arrow 3 is used against ballistic missiles. Our adversaries don't have ballistic weapons and therefore there is no need for Arrow 3 at the moment or near future..

Go ahead. Just remember that Algeria stood with Russia against Syrian Muslims, and with the Serb against Kosovo.

Morocco made some purchases from all of those you mentioned. It gives us some leeway against some of our Western fickle allies, but it is a maintenance nightmare.

I hope we can get these as they meet some of our most pressing needs, especially Sea Breaker and Lora.:cheesy:
the future of the war is laser intercept all missels drones swarm of drones and hypersonic missels

Back
Top Bottom