What's new

Anti-Vietnam Sentiment against Vietnamese with Chinese Citizenship living in China

why so much offensive words from @Viet

@Horus @waz this Vietnamese member can't hold his horse and arse

i am reporting him for personal insult and made derogatory comments about other user here

What projection are you talking about?
Projection is more often than not subconscious. The guilty party generally goes out of his way to not see it, even when confronted. Especially when confronted.

Yes, and I specifically wrote “Viet and buddy” in the singular, not plural. I was specifically referring to the member @Viet and another guy, he knows who he is.
Hmm. But you'll still have to pardon my lingering suspicion as to your real motives. LOL.

And can you do me a favor and explain to @Viet that the article he is referring to is talking about the Austronesian migration and it doesnt support his wishful thinking that it was talkimg about Han Chinese from Taiwan migrating to VN 5000 years ago.
He should not be using the terms "Han" or even "Chinese", that's for sure. I've only skimmed the paper he's citing, not enough to fully process his argument.

He is a southern Vietnamese, so the funny thing is that chances are, he could be carrying some Khmer genes.
Could also mean he's of Chinese ancestry. Ming loyalists soldiers and their families pacified and settled in what is now southern Vietnam, more or less, on behalf of the Vietnamese emperor long before it was annexed by Vietnam.

Or, he is Kinh.

Projection.

Don't kid yourself.

A few Vietnamese do this but most don't. Far more common is Chinese netizens wanting to be associated with Koreans and Japanese, due to their profound insecurities w.r.t. whites. Much more common still is Southern Han wanting to be Northern Han, i.e. wanting to be FULL NEA (Northeast Asian), which is ridiculous, since even Korean and Japanese are at least 25% SEA. Someone here on on this forum deleted an entire thread because I posted stuff like this. Naturally, I'll post it again. It is germane to the present debate(s).

Below,
1. NEA = Northeast Asian, SEA = Southeast Asian.
2. In the quote below, Chinese are not separated between Northern and Southern Han, as they should be. Geneticist delineate between Northern and Southern Han based on genetic distances. Southern Han like Vietnamese have SEA maternal ancestry, via numerous mtDNA studies going back 25 years.
3. Koreans are not given in this particular data set.

(Note: Forum rules won't allow new members to post links.)

When I found out that Vietnamese were 57% NEA, I was shocked and quite disappointed. I never saw myself as Chinese. Heck, growing up in the US, I see myself as Asian American or Vietnamese American. I enjoy only western movies (Fellini's 8 1/2, Citizen Kane, Inception, Mad Max Fury Road), music (Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Floyd, Nat King Cole), literature (Homer, Beowulf, Shakespeare, Joyce) and art (Monet, Van Gogh, Degas...)... Nothing Chinese here. (The only thing Chinese I've ever coveted is dim sum and Bruce Lee. Let me tell you, when I was about 10 years old and found out Bruce Lee was not Vietnamese, I was devasted. Still am to this day, LOL.)

I had previously thought at most, Vietnamese were 10% NEA, i.e. from mixing with Chinese immigrants during the Han era of domination.

And mind you, we don't know exactly when and where this 57% NEA came from, it's certainly not all Han, or more generally Chinese (i.e. pre-Han era domination of Vietnam during the first millenium). Recent mtDNA and morphological (skeletal) studies suggest at least some (e.g. M7a), if not most of it, came into Northern Vietnam about 4000 years ago, and modern Chinese do NOT have some of the same genetic markers (M7a, etc.) from this ancient source, while others (D4) is common in both modern Northern Chinese and modern Japanese but not modern Southern Chinese. This could mean proto-Vietnamese are the parents of modern Chinese and Japanese, quite the opposite of what you are trying to project onto Vietnamese generally (genetically), and the motives of Vietnames netizens in particular. Indeed, many geneticists have for decades believed the peopling of both NE Asia and SE Asia came thru Northern Vietnam, vis-a-vis studies on certain key mtDNA and Y-DNA markers.

Note: Most of the geneticists I'm directly (but non explicitly) citing are not Vietnamese, indeed, many are Chinese.

Southern Han are deathly afraid of stuff like this, and throw a fit when it is mentioned. Note, Razib Khan is not Vietnamese.
Finally someone with better analysis than the two brain locked Viet and Yoro. The parent gene cant be destroyed or enslaved by children gene. That means vietnamese cant be destroyed or enslaved by those East Asian children. To this date Vietnamese is the only Asian defeat western supremacy, french empire, U.S. Despite its a small country While none of those NEA can do the same. Certainly, parents gene cant be subdue.

Projection is more often than not subconscious. The guilty party generally goes out of his way to not see it, even when confronted. Especially when confronted.

Hmm. But you'll still have to pardon my lingering suspicion as to your real motives. LOL.

So what projection were you referring to?

I wasn’t referring to “Viets” or “Vietnamese” in general but specifically wrote “Viet and his buddy”, meaning I was referring to an individual (or 2). Yet you replied to me as though I was generalising the whole Viet population so seems like you were the one that was projecting against me. :agree:

Anyway, I’m wondering why you wrote that post and pasted those Videos about the China hiring white guy thing? I hope you werent projecting that I am Chinese and that I would somehow get offended by that. I am a Viet.

He should not be using the terms "Han" or even "Chinese", that's for sure. I've only skimmed the paper he's citing, not enough to fully process his argument.

Could also mean he's of Chinese ancestry. Ming loyalists soldiers and their families pacified and settled in what is now southern Vietnam, more or less, on behalf of the Vietnamese emperor long before it was annexed by Vietnam.

Or, he is Kinh.

Or he could have Cham genes, it doesnt matter. Just the fact that there is a chance that he could be carrying some Khmer genes would make him uncomfortable.

why so much offensive words from @Viet

@Horus @waz this Vietnamese member can't hold his horse and arse

i am reporting him for personal insult and made derogatory comments about other user here
ha ha ha..why not calling @Hu Songshan and @Deino ? they are mods of this section.

you forget it is you who insults Vietnam and our people, too, by falsely saying "Viet kinh people civilization is evolved in and around Delta Mekong civilization, in the same manner with Khmer and Thais".

@Rechoice

VN 0-1 TL now, who u think will win?

ha ha ha..why not calling @Hu Songshan and @Deino ? they are mods of this section.

you forget it is you who insults Vietnam and our people, too, by falsely saying "Viet kinh people civilization is evolved in and around Delta Mekong civilization, in the same manner with Khmer and Thais".

Stop being so childish and answer my question, where did the article said that the people that migrated from Taiwan to VN/SEA 5000 years ago were Han Chinese? If you were wrong then just admit it and move on.

Viet kinh people civilization is evolved in and around Delta Mekong civilization, in the same manner with Khmer and Thais
Red River Delta is in Northern Vietnam. Mekong River Delta is in Southern Vietnam. Central Vietnam was annexed from the Chams about 500 years ago. Southern Vietnam was annexed from the Khmers after that.

Vietnamese civilization, i.e. Van Lang, goes back to at least 6-7 Century BCE. It was located in the Red River Delta.
It was pre-Han, and pre-Chinese. The Au Lac Kingdom, which ended Van Lang around 257 BCE, was started by a Chinese (as opposed to Han) prince from the state of Shu.

Nam Viet/Nanyue was the next kingdom and existed from 204 BCE - 111 BCE. Vietnamese scholars reject it, calling it a Chinese state. It was Chinese but not Han.

The Han conquered and ruled Vietnam from 111 BCE to 937 CE, but with numerous rebellions throughout the era.

Last edited:
@Rechoice

VN 0-1 TL now, who u think will win?

Stop being so childish and answer my question, where did the article said that the people that migrated from Taiwan to VN/SEA 5000 years ago were Han Chinese? If you were wrong then just admit it and move on.

Thai will win.

Up to now we don't have a true training center in Vietnam for our kids. Very sad.

So what projection were you referring to?

I wasn’t referring to “Viets” or “Vietnamese” in general but specifically wrote “Viet and his buddy”, meaning I was referring to an individual (or 2). Yet you replied to me as though I was generalising the whole Viet population so seems like you were the one that was projecting against me. :agree:

Anyway, I’m wondering why you wrote that post and pasted those Videos about the China hiring white guy thing? I hope you werent projecting that I am Chinese and that I would somehow get offended by that. I am a Viet.

Or he could have Cham genes, it doesnt matter. Just the fact that there is a chance that he could be carrying some Khmer genes would make him uncomfortable.
Frankly, I did think you were Chinese. Your tone with/against forum member Viet seemed remarkably like a Chinese nationalist.

You are Vietnamese, but "Yorozuya" is Japanese. Pardon me, if I still harbor suspicions.:agree:

PS. The "Rent A White Guy" videos were not just intended for you. It was a continuation of the IQ thread that mysteriously disappeared yesterday. The thread was on the David Piffer paper which claimed Vietnamese had the highest predicted IQ, which I was actually arguing against. Chinese nationalists kept trying lump themselves with Japanese and Koreans as the "top" Asians. Again, I was actually arguing against Piffer premise, but they thought I was arguing for it.

Last edited:
Thai will win.

Up to now we don't have a true training center in Vietnam for our kids. Very sad.

A du!! bon thai no cho an them 3 chai nua roi. Bay gio cho ong Miura ve la vua.

JMG-HAGL training centers are good, they use real foreign professional trainers. All the old PVF, Viettel, SLNA just use ex-players as trainers thats why it hasn’t been good.

Frankly, I did think you were Chinese. Your tone with/against forum member Viet seemed remarkably like a Chinese nationalist.

Yeah right, the member Viet who has a habit of trying to make friends with anti-Vietnamese racist Chinese members while me, the guy hated by Chinese nationalists. Nice rationalisation there buddy. And nice projection.

You are Vietnamese, but "Yorozuya" is Japanese. Pardon me, if I still harbor suspicions.:agree:

If that is how you rationalise it then the only response I have to that is : :disagree: or :rolleyes1:

Anway, I have already stated who I am and I do not care if people believe it or not.

Last edited:
A du!! bon thai no cho an them 3 chai nua roi. Bay gio cho ong Miura ve la vua.

JMG-HAGL training centers are good, they use real foreign professional trainers. All the old PVF, Viettel, SLNA just use ex-players thats why it haven’t been good.

Yes, Miura is critized by media in Vietnam from long time. He can resign after this match. I didn watched the match,

the people of champa came from borneo. is it new for you?

That is true, the Cham people or other wise known as "Orang Cham" were from Borneo. Most likely they came from what is now present day Sarawak / Sabah / Brunei.

The Cham language is very similar to that of Sabah dialect, actually. Some words are also similar to Orang Suluk (a Filipino minority from the south).

Some picture of modern day Cham people living in Vietnam. Notice their physical phenotype --- they can be mistaken for a Filipino Malay or a Malay Malaysian or any Austronesian (Malay) ethnicity in Indonesia.

Cham_Muslims_Cambodian.JPG

About%20Me%20Photo.JPG

Taiwanese Aborigine

View attachment 264164

ef94048c5581cc604c75a57f6c398078.jpg

(Austronesian people)

I dont know why @Viet keep asking help from the mod when he needs to deal with Yorozuya intelectually.... :P

Correct, bro. In fact, all Indonesians (The austronesian looking ones that is, not the Papuans), Malays of Malaysia, Malays of Southern Thailand, the entire Filipinos --- all of them are descendents of the Austronesia Aborigines of Taiwan. Taiwan is where all of the Austronesian Race started from. And you guys are a GIANT race...over 400 million Austronesians. The 2nd largest ethnicity in the whole world.

i am always wondered, physically Vietnamese have a lot similarities with Dayak people in Borneo

The Cham people were from Borneo, actually. It was in the 7th century that they came in large numbers and colonized southern coastal Vietnam. The Cham were always known as 'Lords of the Sea', they always defeated their Khmer neighbors in naval engagement. And two times the Cham (tho smaller in numbers than Khmer Empire), had raized and sacked the city of Angkor. Four times they (Cham) had invaded the core lands of Annam.

PS. The "Rent A White Guy" videos were not just intended for you. It was a continuation of the IQ thread that mysteriously disappeared yesterday. The thread was on the David Piffer paper which claimed Vietnamese had the highest predicted IQ, which I was actually arguing against. Chinese nationalists kept trying lump themselves with Japanese and Koreans as the "top" Asians. Again, I was actually arguing against Piffer premise, but they thought I was arguing for it.
Reason for the thread is gone because it makes Chinese look bad regardless there is truth in it. It is very common in this forum which known for Pro Chinese.

It is known that Chinese netizens try so hard to connect themselves with Korean and Japanese create a theory called East Asian superior race, and the rest below China is SEA inferior.

This delusional theory which Chinese and Korean kpopper spreading all over internet. This creates an after effect where many SEA netizens try to be part of East Asian superior race And the so called NEA alpha males.

This theory later was debunk, recent research supports the IQ of Vietnamese is slighly higher than Chinese and the Vietnamese genetic is older than those NEA.

Also funny is the Japanese does not want to relate to both Korean and Chinese. Instead they claim relate to SEA.

Yeah right, the member Viet who has a habit of trying to make friends with anti-Vietnamese racist Chinese members while me, the guy hated by Chinese nationalists. Nice rationalisation there buddy. And nice projection.
Look at the number of posts I've made. I've never read your post until page 4 of this thread.
I'm new here.

Your open hostility to Viet is the only posts of yours I've read. Like I said, it seems remarkably like a Chinese nationalist.

If that is how you rationalise it then the only response I have to that is : :disagree: or :rolleyes1:

Anway, I have already stated who I am and I do not care if people believe it or not.
I'm a bit leery of any Asian netizen who adopts the "identity", if you will, of another Asian ethnicity.

P.S. My user name is not really about Nicolas Tesla, the brilliant scientist, but the cool cars and car company that was named after him. I'm a fan of Elon Musk to boot.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom