What's new

Anti-terror operations underway at 4 locations in Kupwara- Lolab, Nowgam, Machil & Kalroos.

Yesterday a hizbul commander was killed by army!! One ak47 and other heavy arms recovered!!

maxresdefault.jpg

tayaari poori hai janbaazo.. Bejo ek ek kerke..:butcher:. :sniper:

Before Winter sets in coming months, we should increase our ops and flush them out... J&k in June saw many attacks.. The increased level seems to suggest that the terrorists are becoming desperate and ops of army is working inspite of casualties in our side.

We need to step it up and make it tougher for them.. It would make more sense if we can go after the sleeper cells as well. as they are the hidden side which we need to eliminate..

Hope the J&K can have some peace back after all this..

I say capture them and use them as test subjects for all the drugs manufactured by the pharma companies. Its win win for all the parties. Indian government don't have to feed them, pharma companies don't have to bother about all the paper work required for human trials and when nothing is being tested on them tie a strap arround there necks and use them for road construction. Waise bhi yehi log kehate hai ye ek 10 Indian ke barabar hai. To karo 10 diffrent dawaiyo ka test and 100 km ka rasta bhi banwa lo...
And the best part, inke kahne pine ka bhi kharcha nahi. Ye to ghass pe bhi zinda rahenge.

It is not simple at one point you burn Hindu dead bodies and giving them proper funeral by burning them but for Kashmiri freedom fighters you are suggesting this as punishment. Clear your mind first.

Read my 1st post.

No need...
Burning dead bodies according to Hindu rituals a proper honored burial. OK then how comes you think it is punishment for freedom fighters.

Either you clearly have issues with comprehention or you are a troll.

Instead of feeding to the pigs, or burning, the body of the terrorist should be used for the useful purpose i.e give them to the Medical hospital for practice and training purpose to the students, or take the body parts, which could be used like eye, kidney, liver, heart.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom