What's new

Anti Hindi storm brewing in Tamilnadu

A poll " If given a chance, which language you select as national language"

Pointless. Everyone will select their own. If a poll like that was to be held, the rule should be that the language of the area/state should not be part of the poll. How many Hindi speakers will pick Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada etc over English is what I would like to see.

I am not a Tamil..why should i bother about their new year??..
Its you acting and shitting like a Srilankan Tamilan all the year but can't even recognize Tamil script...

if you are born stupid its not my fault

Are you born dumb? Or chose to become dumb? What do you mean how will such a poll effect when you know 41% of the country is made up of Hindi speakers. They will have a natural edge over all other minority speakers. Why will people from TN or Karnataka even choose to go to such a poll? What has riots to do with India not being a country? Or do you think all riots in India happens only over Hindi language?
aaww,,,,nice to see u speaking for d minorities for a change :D
this post is funny for me considering it was u who was preaching land reforms,cultural reforms,nationalism n what not to north easterners :p:
aur aaj doctor ke pas jana..:angel:
i have seen dumb ppl getting activated charcoal n acetylcystein as a result of self medcation for flu

Why does riots happen in India? Did you land in India just yesterday? What do you mean state wise polls? In Karnataka Kannada will be the winner and in UP Hindi. So what exactly will you prove by that poll? Or do you just like wasting state money conducting meaningless polls?

Yeah the epitome of wisdom speaks finally.
I know Kannada will be the winner. I just want to know whether there is 100% support for Kannada or 80% support for Kannada or 70 % support for Kannada. Same with Hindi speaking states. This will give us an idea about the spread of languages. I dont think it should lead to any violence.

aaww,,,,nice to see u speaking for d minorities for a change
this post is funny for me considering it was u who was preaching land reforms,cultural reforms,nationalism n what not to north easterners

Well you seem to have a problem in differentiating cultural issues and economic issues. Yes, I was speaking of land reforms for NE India because frankly the policy is bigoted to the rest of Indians. I do not recall recommended cultural reforms in NE other than disfavoring hunting considering that is supposed to be the current universal humanitarian value. What has nationalism got to do with being Hindi?

Pointless. Everyone will select their own. If a poll like that was to be held, the rule should be that the language of the area/state should not be part of the poll. How many Hindi speakers will pick Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada etc over English is what I would like to see.
No it will give us a spread of all the languages.

Well you seem to have a problem in differentiating cultural issues and economic issues. Yes, I was speaking of land reforms for NE India because frankly the policy is bigoted to the rest of Indians. I do not recall recommended cultural reforms in NE other than disfavoring hunting considering that is supposed to be the current universal humanitarian value. What has nationalism got to do with being Hindi?
i think implementing land reforms(not zamindari or that kinfd of feudal shit,its just forest/tribal land which belongs to the whole tribal community,which non tribals cannot buy),is more complicated matter thn teaching hindi as state language(cause at individual level a person will always dictate in which language he/she will communicate)
but ur resistance indicates ur hypocrisy,which everyone has for his mother tongue

No it will give us a spread of all the languages.

We already know the spread. We will learn nothing from such a poll. Don't think many non-Hindi speakers will care what Hindi speakers think should be the national language.

I do not recall recommended cultural reforms in NE other than disfavoring hunting considering that is supposed to be the current universal humanitarian value.
do u want to go into cultural/economical debate,,,,(shhhh,,lets not,it will be not gud:unsure:)
ps-have u been to hal museum?

We already know the spread. We will learn nothing from such a poll. Don't think many non-Hindi speakers will care what Hindi speakers think should be the national language.
No. The actual spread. it will be clear once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom