What's new

Anti Hindi storm brewing in Tamilnadu

wtf???:o:o_O
i thought it was me against anal radish insertion for hemorrhoids,,,n u were defending it in d name of ayurveda....can even link that thread :agree:
n i am no commie

Cmon I did not defend insertion of the radish up the colon. What I provided a link was application of radish paste at the hemorrhoid site as prescribed by ayurveda. Whereas you were the one who thought people who do not speak English generally insert radish up their colons or advise others to. Bigotry on your part.

Now a bit too late to make Hindi a national language. Linguistic identities are strongly established & many will oppose it. Better to leave things the way they are.
If we make a poll, it will show the maturity of Indians.

wtf???
i thought it was me against anal radish insertion for hemorrhoids,,,n u were defending it in d name of ayurveda....can even link that thread
n i am no commie

You are a commie. No doubt about that at all.

No. Not strange. The thing which is strange to me is if a poll leads to chaos, then we are divided and backward. Because we have learned nothing after 200 years of British rule.

Yup, we seem to have learnt nothing after the British and the Moghul rule. You seem to be carrying on Aurangzeb's policy of bringing Islam to the rest of India. In your case it is Hindi. Time to wake up and see we are no longer in the Moghul era. We are a federation of willing states.

You are a commie. No doubt about that at all.

Yup, we seem to have learnt nothing after the British and the Moghul rule. You seem to be carrying on Aurangzeb's policy of bringing Islam to the rest of India. In your case it is Hindi. Time to wake up and see we are no longer in the Moghul era. We are a federation of willing states.
No no. You mis understood me. Again. I am just asking for a poll.

Why it is bigoted ?

It is bigoted because it disregards the positions of other languages in India. It is bigoted because as I stated it is equivalent to asking people who is the fairest of them all.

one solution govt. should start transferring south indian govt employees in north india and vise versa. after some decades we will have a new language called Thinglish . And thinglish can be our national language.

17 pages of discussion, debate, trolling,argument based on a stupid troll attempt..... @manlion rated negative for opening a thread with out reading or understanding the context.....

It is bigoted because it disregards the positions of other languages in India. It is bigoted because as I stated it is equivalent to asking people who is the fairest of them all.
Where it is disregarding ?

hahaha...marriage???..Even the Hindu marriage traditions and customs are slightly different within the different Hindu castes of the same state...let alone other states.....In Kerala we celebrate Onam and vishu,but both of it was not celebrated in our neighboring Tamilnadu....

Both Onam and Vishu are based on Hindu traditions and the reason linked to Hindu antiquity. The cultural difference among Abrahamics and Hindus are more deeper than between Hindus. It is not just a matter of some superficial similarity. It is entire way of life, thought process, ideology, etc., etc.

Where it is disregarding ?

It is disregarding because India is not synonymous with Hindi, the language. Which you are trying to accomplish by your silly polls.

...In Kerala we celebrate Onam and vishu,but both of it was not celebrated in our neighboring Tamilnadu....

Vishu is celebrated as Tamil New year in tamilnadu right......May be not to the extend in Kerala

And how it is disregarding ?

Both Onam and Vishu are based on Hindu traditions and the reason linked to Hindu antiquity. The cultural difference among Abrahamics and Hindus are more deeper than between Hindus. It is not just a matter of some superficial similarity. It is entire way of life, thought process, ideology, etc., etc.

It is disregarding because India is not synonymous with Hindi, the language. Which you are trying to accomplish by your silly polls.
And how it is disregarding ? The poll will be conducted everywhere.

All I have seen in explanation is " synonymous " which is a word. Tell how a poll for all the languages disregard some languages.

I already explained. If you have comprehension issues, it is not my problem. I am not going to explain any further.
All I have seen in explanation is " synonymous " which is a word. Tell how a poll for all the languages disregard some languages.

Back
Top Bottom