What's new

Anti Hindi storm brewing in Tamilnadu

Only if the question is which food should be national food of India. The one thing in common will all our national symbols is their association with Hinduism or its widespread geographical presence. The banyan tree, the lotus flower, etc. etc.

They are followers of alien culture so naturally will and should be outruled.
Alien culture???..they are following the same culture of other Indians..i don't find any notable difference,except in their alien religions...
even if its the reason..Sanskrit too was an ALIEN language in the South..

what made u think that we gonna exchange phone numbers
btw went to botanical garden (corporate bus stand),,,,,more arabs thn Indians

Oh much the better. About Arabs, yeah for some strange reason 99.9% Muslim women in Bangalore wear a Burkha or at least a scarf. Also they are more likely to frequent all the gardens and parks than other communities. The parks are full of Muslim women in their burkha canoodling with their boyfriends. All seats taken.

Oh much the better. About Arabs, yeah for some strange reason 99.9% Muslim women in Bangalore wear a Burkha or at least a scarf. Also they are more likely to frequent all the gardens and parks than other communities. The parks are full of Muslim women in their burkha canoodling with their boyfriends. All seats taken.
no,,,,they were arabs,,,met 3 syrian n 1 omani family in half an hour that i spent there(went alone,had to get someone to click fotos:D).....now hate b'lore traffic,,took me more thn 2 hours to travel from mratahalli to corporate :hitwall:

Only if the question is which food should be national food of India. The one thing in common will all our national symbols is their association with Hinduism or its widespread geographical presence. The banyan tree, the lotus flower, etc. etc.

They are followers of alien culture so naturally will and should be outruled.
No. Not should be. It should be if given chance which one do you prefer as a national food ? Will it lead to chaos ? I f so then we are divided.

If Tamils had no problem to English which is much more foreign to them than Hindi, why do they have problem in Hindi. Is it because you guys feel inferior to Hindi and north Indians?

Many Tamils say that Hindi is an alien language (in as much as it not native to them) as English is. However using Hindi puts them at a disadvantage to many native Hindi speakers because they will probably never achieve the same fluency (generally). Their argument is that English is equally alien to both Hindi speakers as well as non-Hindi speakers and that would be a more level field for everyone concerned.

no,,,,they were arabs,,,met 3 syrian n 1 omani family in half an hour that i spent there(went alone,had to get someone to click fotos:D).....now hate b'lore traffic,,took me more thn 2 hours to travel from mratahalli to corporate :hitwall:

Oh that is strange. I did not know there were so many Syrians or Omanis here. Could be the medical tourism effect. The educational institutes though have a lot of Iranians and Africans.

So says an opinionated commie who think just because people do not speak English they advise people to shove a raddish up their colon.
wtf???:o:o_O
i thought it was me against anal radish insertion for hemorrhoids,,,n u were defending it in d name of ayurveda....can even link that thread :agree:
n i am no commie

No. Not should be. It should be if given chance which one do you prefer as a national food ? Will it lead to chaos ? I f so then we are divided.

That is a strange logic. We are a chaotic nation even in normal circumstances. There are some or other riots in small parts of India all the time. Given all this, I am sure you will refuse to accept India as a country.

That is a strange logic. We are a chaotic nation even in normal circumstances. There are some or other riots in small parts of India all the time. Given all this, I am sure you will refuse to accept India as a country.
No. Not strange. The thing which is strange to me is if a poll leads to chaos, then we are divided and backward. Because we have learned nothing after 200 years of British rule.

Back
Top Bottom