What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

From tomorrow onwards, no more NATO supply shall pass through KP ! :pakistan:

They will go through Baluchistan....

I was surprised at how soon after winning the elections Nawaz Sharif's stance changed altogether. What about Shahbaz Shairf's Ali baba chalis chor rants? Obviously i suspected that they won't have the guts to take any risky decisions or even non risky ones for that matter but it was all too soon. If i remember correctly PPP was criticised by these leaders for not having the backbone to stop the drones and now they utter the same rehearsed dialogues that their PPP counterparts used to.
BZsfbJ0IQAAS_9H.jpg:large

Interesting, now how would the champions of Defence.pk defend this?
1102023260-1.gif

Last edited:
So much effort and heartburn for drone attacks, would be nice to see the same vigor and heartache for normal victims of terrorism. Blocking KPK supply routes would just be an incovenient for NATO ISAF over there.

Dharti pe marzi chalalein pahle NW main phir so bari dharna karein, no issues.

p1_34.jpg

I am not able to understand one thing here.
1-Does Khattak sahib not know that those who were killed in drone attacks were members of Haqqani group?
2- Or Does he consider Haqqani members to be the nationals of Pakistan?

I am getting a feeling that during this dharna, Americans would again drone attack somewhere in FATA. Just to humiliate the dharna guys.

I am not able to understand one thing here.
1-Does Khattak sahib not know that those who were killed in drone attacks were members of Haqqani group?
2- Or Does he consider Haqqani members to be the nationals of Pakistan?

They were local kids of Pakistan, what you clearly dont see is violation of State of Pakistan, in other way around you are supporting drone attacks, which itself is a shame.

I am getting a feeling that during this dharna, Americans would again drone attack somewhere in FATA. Just to humiliate the dharna guys.

Yes, I have the same feelings too.. but they should know that peshawar consulate is in peshawar..

: ہم 9 سال سے مذمتیں ہی کر رہے ہیں، کچھ حاصل نہیں ہوا،چیرمین تحریک انصاف

ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف مذمتوں سے کام نہیں چلے گا، عمران خان

Back
Top Bottom