What's new

Anti-Chinese USA—Racism & Discrimination from the Onset

These guys were your stereotypical Chinese/Asian guys in your Hollywood movies, while most of us can easily spot them on.

I can't answer you on stereotypes. I can only reply on the OP about there being some unusual bias in the US that seems skewed against asian men and white women vs white men and asian women. My view is there is merit to this argument.

I can't answer you on stereotypes. I can only reply on the OP about there being some unusual bias in the US that seems skewed against asian men and white women vs white men and asian women. My view is there is merit to this argument.

What type of Asian women married the white men most?

As far from my personal observation, the interracial marriage for the Mainland Chinese women is considered to be absolutely taboo, while the oversea Chinese women are more prone for the interracial marriage, because their mentality is very different from us.

What type of Asian women married the white men most?

As far from my personal observation, the interracial marriage for the Mainland Chinese women is considered to be absolutely taboo, while the oversea Chinese women are more prone for the interracial marriage, because their mentality is very different from us.

Most of the people I know came over on a plane from the mainland between the ages of 8 and their late 20's,
I have no idea about what is considered taboo.

If a woman is surrounded by white people she'd probably marry a white person, if she was surrounded by Martians she'd probably marry a Martian.

Last edited:
Most of the people I know came over on a plane from the mainland between the ages of 8 and their late 20's,
I have no idea about what is considered taboo.

It is taboo for the North Chinese, the North Chinese are by far the most conservative group when it comes to the interracial marriage.

And I am afraid that you might mix up those individuals from HK or Taiwan as the ones from the Mainland China.

It is taboo for the North Chinese, the North Chinese are by far the most conservative group when it comes to the interracial marriage.

And I am afraid that you might mix up those individuals from HK or Taiwan as the ones from the Mainland China.

What do you consider Hohhot, Inner Mongolia?

What do you consider Hohhot, Inner Mongolia?

Some random cases don't represent the overall picture.

Overall, the oversea Chinese and HKers/Taiwanese are more prone to the interracial marriage than the Mainland Chinese.

Among the Mainland Chinese, the interracial marriage is more prevalent among the South Chinese than the North Chinese.

However, the North Chinese have culturally and politically dominated the Mainland China.

Therefore, the Mainland China is very conservative overall.

Some random cases don't represent the overall picture.

Overall, the oversea Chinese and HKers/Taiwanese are more prone to the interracial marriage than the Mainland Chinese.

Among the Mainland Chinese, the interracial marriage is more prevalent among the South Chinese than the North Chinese.

However, the North Chinese have culturally and politically dominated the Mainland China.

Therefore, the Mainland China is very conservative overall.

Well I don't know what to tell you other than my wife got off the plane when she was in her late 20's to do some Postdoc stuff here.

Well I don't know what to tell you other than my wife got off the plane when she was in her late 20's to do some Postdoc stuff here.

Good for your wife.

BTW, the majority of the Chinese women who marry the westerners were usually deemed physically unattractive for the mainstream perception of beauty in the Chinese society.

I think the western men shouldn't waste their time with those fugly looking Chinese women, you all have much better looking western women waiting for you.

No surprise.. ah..

Women find the strong/capable men for their survival.
White people invented western civilization. In U.S. is the white people's land, therefore, higher chance women will choose white. If you look at stereotype of Asian men in U.S, they are nerdy, while white has both nerdy and sporty. Naturally, women find the sporty type more attractive. This does not include TV shows that always give the main actor white person, and the joker Asian. Nothing you can do, its their land. At least their mating are fair in the sense that women choose their own husbands.

Having seen that, it is our right to reproduce more Asian women of the future, so that Asian pure type exists. This is
solely our right in our own land.
Plan the way to escape Communist suppression (in case of mainland China) which only allows 1 or 2 children and have more children. We are still inferior race, therefore, we need more baby for higher chance of catch up. ASEAN countries and North East Asia countries should have more children. Current 1.5 children / women is suicide. China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, these countries are on the course to extinction!. Muslim Countries in ASEAN and Philiphines are doing the right thing. Keep going.

The important thing is #number of children / mom. Not #number of children per male. Keep in mind. They are much different. So don't waste women by having 2nd wife.

Do it. Have atleast 3 children. OR extinct.

Please, if you lack the confidence about your outer appearance and feel the need to borrow the white men's seed, then go ahead.

But stop dragging the Mainland Chinese down to your level.

Unlike Pinoys, we will never mongrelize ourselves.
No. I don't. Which sentence of mine give you the conclusion that I "feel the need to borrow the white men's seed"?

Last time when F4 were famous, that gave me a lot of boost in mating probability. Therefore, I only praise for strong East/South East Asia.

No. I don't. Which sentence of mine give you the conclusion that I "feel the need to borrow the white men's seed"?

Then why do you write a long paragraph of gibberish?

Stop comparing the Mainland Chinese with the oversea Chinese, we are different from you.

Then why do you write a long paragraph of gibberish?

Stop comparing the Mainland Chinese with the oversea Chinese, we are different from you.
Im still waiting for your "inference". Of cause we are richer than you, in general. However, I hope Mainland China a strong/rich country.

Im still waiting for your "inference". Of cause we are richer than you, in general. However, I hope Mainland China a strong/rich country.

You must be kidding, have you checked your GDP per capita in last year?

Thailand is now a third world sh1thole plagued by the uncontrollable democrazy, and the trend will only keep recycling.

You must be kidding, have you checked your GDP per capita in last year?

Thailand is now a third world sh1thole plagued by the uncontrollable democrazy, and the trend will only keep recycling.
Not Thai Chinese

Please answer me: Which sentence of mine give you such an inference?

Back
Top Bottom