What's new

Anti-Chinese USA—Racism & Discrimination from the Onset

That's pretty racist of you. Nationality doesn't affect much the choice of partner in marriage, at least not that much in the US, I believe.

I guess you must feel very uncomfortable, because I didn't mention Viet Nam, which gives you the gut to jump out? You are even far worse.

We were descended from the noble Huaxia, while they were not.

Thus can't blame them for this.

Yes, we can't force them to do the right thing, they've gone too far on the evil road. :rofl:

I guess you must feel very uncomfortable, because I didn't mention Viet Nam. You are even far worse.

Yes, we can't force them to do the right thing, they've gone too far on the evil road. :rofl:

They are utterly helpless, and there is nothing we can do if they wanna sink into the lowest by themselves.

We only want to see the prosperity of China in East Asia, while the rest of the East Asian countries...well, it is none of our business.

I guess you must feel very uncomfortable, because I didn't mention Viet Nam, which gives you the gut to jump out? You are even far worse.

I speak up as a human, not as a VNese, against racism. I personally hate racists. VNese, Chinese, Japanese, American, black, white, regardless of nationality or color, we are human. There are things we are born with and should not be used to discriminating others.

View attachment 39062

Most people choose their own race.
very interesting chart, you can see white women marry half as much asian men as they do with blacks. Yet you dont see any asian men and white women po#n , dating sites, films about that, facebook videos etc.

The american media tries hard to sell black men for what ever reason, american media should be boycotted world wide for promoting black men and being racist to asian men.

very interesting chart, you can see white women marry half as much asian men as they do with blacks. Yet you dont see any asian men and white women po#n , dating sites, films about that, facebook videos etc.

The american media tries hard to sell black men for what ever reason, american media should be boycotted world wide for promoting black men and being racist to asian men.

I think they are trying to promote black men to other races in order to dumb them down for the next generation. It's easier to control dumb people.

The US elites will remain as the pure blooded Anglo-Saxons, while they just don't care about the rest of their population being pure blooded or mongrelized.

Last edited:
OMG, racists, racists everywhere. It's true that there is reverse-racist (black people being racist towards others for thinking that they have been the victims of racism for too long) happening in USA, that doesn't mean you guys can be racist towards black people. What worse is that you guys are using this opportunity to be racist towards American.

Why not? White women are one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Equivalent to our own Japanese women. :-)

Besides, I will opine that Japanese mix very well with all races. lol.
Many white people including women have strong body smell ,that's why they use cologne.

And their skin is white ,but you can find so many freckles .

Look from long distance , they are beauty .

It's going to be tough to figure out the facts of the percentages of marriages of Chinese vs Japanese/Filipino/Korean with whites since the Chinese outnumber them probably over 100 to 1. From my observations it does seem an extremely large percentage of those marriages involve asian women.

It's going to be tough to figure out the facts of the percentages of marriages of Chinese vs Japanese/Filipino/Korean with whites since the Chinese outnumber them probably over 100 to 1. From my observations it does seem an extremely large percentage of those marriages involve asian women.

These Chinese were oversea Chinese who lived in the US for several generation, and they are very different from us.

Their difference with us is much more than the difference between the Bavarians and the Prussians.

Most Chinese from Mainland China rarely married with whites.

Not really. The numbers are close. The Chinese and Filipinos, however, are the 2 most numerous Asian groups in the United States.

apahmchart_360.gif

AFT - A Union of Professionals - Classroom Materials

Many white people including women have strong body smell ,that's why they use cologne.

And their skin is white ,but you can find so many freckles .

Look from long distance , they are beauty .

I've dated White girls in the past, and none of them have "strong body smells". They are actually very soft skinned, and delicate.

These Chinese were oversea Chinese who lived in the US for several generation, and they are very different from us.

Their difference with us is much more than the difference between the Bavarians and the Prussians.

Most Chinese from Mainland China rarely married with whites.

Oh boy...you are rationalizing.
It doesn't matter. There are first gen, 2nd gen, N-gen, and off the plane when they are a baby, kid, teen, or adult.

Oh boy...you are rationalizing.
It doesn't matter. There are first gen, 2nd gen, N-gen, and off the plane when they are a baby, kid, teen, or adult.

These guys were your stereotypical Chinese/Asian guys in your Hollywood movies, while most of us can easily spot them on.

Back
Top Bottom