What's new

Anti-Ahmadi groups plan for anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, lets say there is a room in a house. Twelve people enter the room at intervals, but the eleventh one leaves the room, and a different one comes in. Then the one that left this room comes back in. Now tell me please who is the last?

on but the case with the last prophet is that, 12 people are already in the room, if one leaves out of those 12 he can come back, but a 13th one can't cant come back, it has to be the one who left.

so as long as its not sombody new teaching something new then its ok.
because the prophet muhammed said that what he revealed is the last and final revelation nothing new will come after him.

the keyword here is new

on but the case with the last prophet is that, 12 people are already in the room, if one leaves out of those 12 he can come back, but a 13th one can't cant come back, it has to be the one who left.

so as long as its not sombody new teaching something new then its ok.
because the prophet muhammed said that what he revealed is the last and final revelation nothing new will come after him.

the keyword here is new

Lol , I'm sorry I just don't understand what you mean. Where did you get the 13th from? As far as I have understood, orthrodox sunni beliefs are the same in that no new teachings or Shari'ah will be established. The only difference is in the person.

mirza ghulam qadiani,,,,,a text book case on what you do is what you become,

sir kaisi lanat naak shakal hai is murtad ki

agar tum seedhay rastay per ho to tumhari shakal mushrikon jaisi kio ho gai hai???

10ekf1y.jpg

2ykks3t.jpg

euobpt.jpg

14dk84n.jpg

jo mushrikon kai peechay chela ous ki shakal muskrikon jaisi ho gai

...................................................................................................

jo shariat pai chela ous ki shakal pai jawani mai hi buzurgi aa gai,,,,plain and simple

2lcmse9.jpg

jo 60 ,70 years seedhay rastay per chelay ous ki shakal to aisi ho jati hai

rm8gi1.jpg

mirza qadiani murtad jaisi lanat naak shakal soomnath kai mandir kai pujari ki to ho sakti hai,,,,,,likin aik musalman ki nahi ho sakti

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather He looks at your hearts and actions.”

Source: Sahih Muslim

(33). Abu Hurairah ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "Beware ofsuspicion, for suspicion is the greatest falsehood. Do not try to find fault with each other, do not spy on one another, do not vie with one another, do not envy one another, do not be angry with one another, do not turn away from one another, and be servants of Allah, brothers to one another, as you have been enjoined. A Muslim is the brother of a muslim, he does him no wrong, nor does he let him down, nor does he despise him. Fear of God is here, fear of God is here, and he pointed to his chest. It is evil enough thata Muslim should look down on his brother. For every muslim is sacred to one another : his blood, his honour, and his property. Allah does not look at your bodies or your forms, or your deeds, but He looks at your hearts". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Well done sheikh ul islam turbo charged. What a great example for a muslim.

this exile guy is brain washed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is how mirza qadian mislead them.....misquoting

bottom line.....you do good you look good,,,,you do bad you look bad,,,,,,,,,

good will never be equal to bad,,,,,,,,,,,,to prove me wrong,,,,you will have to prove that good=bad

a person who is on straight path will never have a lanat naak shakal like mirza qadiani,,,,,the lanat on his face is cause of his mis deeds and friendship with iblees.

i have yet to see a single qadiani women who is willing to marry a person who looks like this

10ekf1y.jpg

euobpt.jpg

zafar qadiani left Muhammad Ali Jinnah's funeral

this is their reality

"you do good you look good,,,,you do bad you look bad"
What a retard! :taz: I am out of here. :closed: This thread stinks. Of stupidity. :hitwall:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-groups-plan-anniversary-7.html#ixzz2dlqah1xs

this exile guy is brain washed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is how mirza qadian mislead them.......misquoting people.....

good will never be equal to bad,,,,,,,,,,,,to prove me wrong,,,,you will have to prove that good=bad

a person who is on straight path will never have a lanat naak shakal like mirza qadiani,,,,,the lanat on his face is cause of his mis deeds and friendship with iblees.

10ekf1y.jpg

i have yet to see a single qadiani women who is willing to marry a person who looks like this

10ekf1y.jpg

this exile guy is brain washed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is how mirza qadian mislead them.....misquoting

And how was those Hadiths taken out of context? Explain instead of just saying something.

10ekf1y.jpg

euobpt.jpg

zafar qadiani left Muhammad Ali Jinnah's funeral

this is their reality

Syedna Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (alaisalam) is still 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better looking than all your mullas and all their illgetimate children put together.

Okay Lanti insan, since you have crossed the boundary of decency and no mods has taken any actions, I would conclude that we are allowed to insult the religious personalities of each other?

And Sir Zafrullah Khan did read the janaza of Qaid e azam in a private ceremony. You dumb illiterate moron, if you are going to argue something. Atleast bring any solid proves and evidences, Shouting Kafir this kafir that at the top of your voice just makes you sound like a lanti madrasah graduate. Did they also teach how to pick your nose while preaching?
Next Time come with proves/evidences.
Stupid.

This is non issue regarding ahmediya...I believe GOP can give them safe passage to hindustan the outshine land of the pure that takes care of any and all people belonging to any religion. The freedom and free atmosphere would be welcomed by hindustan for Ahemdiya.

No? have your says if things have gone that terrible for ahmediya community the only ray of hope is migrate to hindustan. No pun intended.

This is non issue regarding ahmediya...I believe GOP can give them safe passage to hindustan the outshine land of the pure that takes care of any and all people belonging to any religion. The freedom and free atmosphere would be welcomed by hindustan for Ahemdiya.

No? have your says if things have gone that terrible for ahmediya community the only ray of hope is migrate to hindustan. No pun intended.

And Pakistan was meant to be the homeland for all South Asian Muslims. So should the 200 Million Indian Muslims all migrate to Pakistan? :disagree:

This isn't 1947! Wake up.

GOP and Ahmadiyya? What are you, two? Pakistan kissi baap ki jagir nahi hai ke who ahmadiyon ko nikal sakay. Zia ul haq lanti ne koshihs kee, uskay daanton ki qabr pe jakay uske liya maghfirat ki dua karo.
Aaj tak dunya main koi aisa sakhs paida nahi hua jo jamaat e ahmadiyya ko Pakistan se nikalsakhay. Aur na he aisa kabhi hoga. Inshallah.

Who is saying nikal dain? I said GOP should give safe passage to help you retreat to hindustan safest place for ahmediya community there so you people are saved from the anti ahmediya lot No?

@turbo charged, don't drag yourself to their level they'll drag you down even further just remind them miza sahib's books and quotes/verses from the book.

"I swear by God in whose hands my soul is that it is He who has sent me and has named me a prophet; it is He who has called me the Promised Messiah and has shown big signs (miracles) to testify me; these signs reach three hundred thousands."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 503; Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, P. 68)

• "I proclaim that I am the Promised about whom every God's book has prophecised that he will appear in the Last Days."(Tohfa-e-Golravia, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 17, P.295)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mamba... it seems we have an abcd fundo at our hands... let me know the approach you recommend.... full... medium... light hype... :what:

Ahemdiyas were muslims during the Partition of Punjab, had you the more pious/truer ones grew a pair back then and declared them non-muslim back in the days all this wouldn't be happening now. But as @Roybot said this is no 1947. Learn to handle and own up your $h!t.

Can the mods please close this thread? It has become another pointless outlet for sad, angry young internet jihadis desperate for heaven.

Mods did not delete insulting commentaries on pictures of ahmedi and hindu personalities. And this is nt the first time, this retarded bigot has done it many times in the past too.

That tells us a lot. Just so u know we think ur religious figures were despicable but u guys cry too much and its unbearable.

Mods did not delete insulting commentaries on pictures of ahmedi and hindu personalities. And this is nt the first time, this retarded bigot has done it many times in the past too.

That tells us a lot. Just so u know we think ur religious figures were despicable but u guys cry too much and its unbearable.
Lol forget it man, it just shows the poster's ignorance no need to get all worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom