What's new

Anti-Ahmadi groups plan for anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is ''direct'' documentary proof that he was sent back to India by ahmedis and that he was in secret contact with Churchill's secretary and that Pakstan from day 1 joined the western team.

Why would you want indirect conjectural ''proof'' just to divert the topic while disregarding the actual direct proof? Obfuscation?

Anycase the question was for turbo charged, he seems very clear in his thinking and i'm interested in him analyses of jinnahs old age face.

Jinnah came back due to Sir Iqbaal convincing!

He wanted a separate land for muslims at any cost. So a secret contact with churchill secretary meant nothing!

if you Iqbaal an ahmedi, than it would an interesting thing!

Anti Ahmadi lantis organizing lanti gatherings? Good for you.

I just came back from Ahmadi Jalsa In Uk, attended by more than 30k people. The LARGEST muslim event in Europe.

There is a famous saying: Chand pe na thuko, nahi to thuk wapis tumharay sir pe akay giray. Chand ko koi fargh nahi parega.

jaalo Lantiyon jaalo. ahahahahhahahaha

Jinnah came back due to Sir Iqbaal convincing!

He wanted a separate land for muslims at any cost. So a secret contact with churchill secretary meant nothing!

if you Iqbaal an ahmedi, than it would an interesting thing!

Allama Iqbal was def a ahmadi until atleast till 1908. Some sources say even till 1931. And recently one of his relatives wrote a book arguing that Allama Iqbal never left Ahmadiyyat.
I can confirm to you that he wrote a poem in praise of the founder of the ahmadiyya community.
He also nominated the second khalifa of the ahmadiyya community to lead the Kashmir Committee.
No matter how Zarvan type people try to claim Pakistan as their own, They can't rewrite history.
Funny thing, He absolutely condemned Gandhi for supporting Extremists like the ahrars/khilafat movement.
But now all the ahraris and their ilk are trying to claim Pakistan as their gaei bakri.

Allama Iqbal was def a ahmadi until atleast till 1908. Some sources say even till 1931. And recently one of his relatives wrote a book arguing that Allama Iqbal never left Ahmadiyyat.
I can confirm to you that he wrote a poem in praise of the founder of the ahmadiyya community.
He also nominated the second khalifa of the ahmadiyya community to lead the Kashmir Committee.
No matter how Zarvan type people try to claim Pakistan as their own, They can't rewrite history.
Funny thing, He absolutely condemned Gandhi for supporting Extremists like the ahrars/khilafat movement.
But now all the ahraris and their ilk are trying to claim Pakistan as their gaei bakri.

And here comes the Conspiracy theorist

Mr Quran and Sunnat has told these things Mr no PROPHET would come after Hazrat Muhammad SAW

Stop lying mate, You're waiting for Isa (as) a prophet of God to return.

You're a liar. In this thread you said you're not advocating the killings of Ahmadis, and in another you said ahmadis are murtids and murtids deserve death.

And here comes the Conspiracy theorist

No not really, It's you people who claim that everything bad that happens to the Muslim Ummah is a world wide jew/Christian/hindu/qadiani/daffyduck conspiracy. All suicide bombings are penguins dressed up as muslims to malign muslims. Okay son, whatever floats your boat.

Stop lying mate, You're waiting for Isa (as) a prophet of God to return.

You're a liar. In this thread you said you're not advocating the killings of Ahmadis, and in another you said ahmadis are murtids and murtids deserve death.

he is lying that muslims believe their is no new prophet after prophet muhammed? are you sure he is lying?
or is it you?

he is lying that muslims believe their is no new prophet after prophet muhammed? are you sure he is lying?
or is it you?

Lol do you understand English? Or you are one of those confused muslims in the west who don't know their own beliefs. There was another one like you here, I asked him to go to his mosque and ask them about his beliefs, because he sounded petty confused.
So Syedna Isa (as) is currently being demoted in heaven? has his prophet hood been taken away?

And why Did Mr Jinnah call Sir Zafrullah Khan his son?

And why did so called Jammat e Islami steal all the organizational structure from the ahmadis, if they thought that ahmadis were kafir etc blah blah.

I can keep on going but I think I'm really just banging my head on the wall.

No not really, It's you people who claim that everything bad that happens to the Muslim Ummah is a world wide jew/Christian/hindu/qadiani/daffyduck conspiracy. All suicide bombings are penguins dressed up as muslims to malign muslims. Okay son, whatever floats your boat.

first of all, ahmadis are not muslims.
second, although they aren't muslims they are still pakistanis and the same rights as any muslim pakistani.
if these so called terrorists trying to destroy pakistan were muslims wouldn't they finish you ahmadis and non muslims off instead of just other muslims? most of the minorities got it easy and in fact muslims got it worse. shias are muslims btw.

you as a pakistani should know that these terrorists are sponsored by india and other enemies of our great country,so why are you in such denial?

i consider you people as my pakistani brothers if not muslim brothers, so why are you trying to attack us? most pakistanis dont care weather you are an ahmadi or not. in my small village we have an ahmadi family and everybody treats them the same. even the guy is a cable/dish tech and always adds an ahmadi religious channel to peoples tv, nobody says nothing to him. and that is how a vast majority of muslims in pakistan are.

Lol do you understand English? Or you are one of those confused muslims in the west who don't know their own beliefs. There was another one like you here, I asked him to go to his mosque and ask them about his beliefs, because he sounded petty confused.
So Syedna Isa (as) is currently being demoted in heaven? has his prophet hood been taken away?

And why Did Mr Jinnah call Sir Zafrullah Khan his son?

And why did so called Jammat e Islami steal all the organizational structure from the ahmadis, if they thought that ahmadis were kafir etc blah blah.

I can keep on going but I think I'm really just banging my head on the wall.

learn to read my friend, he is not a new prophet. he came before the prophet mohammed, mirza ghulam ahmed said he was all sorts of things. unless the fiunder of your religion was hazrat essa your not a muslim, and i think we know by now that he isnt essa(pbuh)

the important part of the video is that he left your religion.

Mr Ahmedis were considered Non Muslims from day one Mr they were never considered Muslim and Ulemas were clear on this issue who ever considers that a PROPHET has come after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is not a Muslim Mr

Mr ALLAH has told in Quran and Hadees the laws which we have to follow and people would be judged according to that Mr

Mr Quran and Hadees is clear on what is right and wrong and we have to tell people and stop them according to that Mr

I know about the views of Clerics but politically it wasn't decided. Muslim League had representation from Ahmedis. Ahmedis brought back Jinnah from London to lead the movement for Muslims. No politician in Muslim League criticize Ahmedi presence in Muslim League. Their census figure was use to surge the Muslim percentage in Punjab. Almost all the Ahmedis were uprooted from East Punjab to settle in Rabwah.

These guys safed Islam from the biggest fitna created by the British imperialists to destroy Islam and their secular liberal traitor touts still support their British lords and they did the great job by spreading the true message of Islam saving it form getting destroyed and people getting involved into biggest problem Mr and as always the most dumb and pathetic reporting by the leading traitor news paper the Express Tribune what else to expect from the most crap news paper

Zarvan a gift for you and your kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lfM0sEfrMc

As long as they do these conferences peacefully and do not come out on streets and protest, its fine. Be in your nest molvis.

first of all, ahmadis are not muslims.
second, although they aren't muslims they are still pakistanis and the same rights as any muslim pakistani.
if these so called terrorists trying to destroy pakistan were muslims wouldn't they finish you ahmadis and non muslims off instead of just other muslims? most of the minorities got it easy and in fact muslims got it worse. shias are muslims btw.

you as a pakistani should know that these terrorists are sponsored by india and other enemies of our great country,so why are you in such denial?

i consider you people as my pakistani brothers if not muslim brothers, so why are you trying to attack us? most pakistanis dont care weather you are an ahmadi or not. in my small village we have an ahmadi family and everybody treats them the same. even the guy is a cable/dish tech and always adds an ahmadi religious channel to peoples tv, nobody says nothing to him. and that is how a vast majority of muslims in pakistan are.

Did you read the title of this thread? Are all those people sponsored by India? I'm not trying to attack you or Pakistan. Countless Ahmadi Officers/soldiers have given their life for Pakistan. That statement sounds pretty desperate.

You think If I say anything bad about the political and social fabric of Pakistan I am anti Pakistani? Of course not, I do it because I am a PAKISTANI Ahmadi. Just like It's your right to criticise the actions of the Pakistani government, so is mine.

Minorities have it easy? Why don't go and live with an Ahmadi in jhang or Mardan or mirpurkhas or quetta, and ask him how easy he has it. I mean he's only getting killed, being denied burial, forced conversion, forced land occupation.

I'm glad that no one bothers the ahmadi family.

learn to read my friend, he is not a new prophet. he came before the prophet mohammed, mirza ghulam ahmed said he was all sorts of things. unless the fiunder of your religion was hazrat essa your not a muslim, and i think we know by now that he isnt essa(pbuh)

The video basically proved what I was saying. hey you can't use my own evidence against me. Go find your own lol

So, lets say there is a room in a house. Twelve people enter the room at intervals, but the eleventh one leaves the room, and a different one comes in. Then the one that left this room comes back in. Now tell me please who is the last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom