What's new

Anti-Ahmadi groups plan for anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakistani Exile your avatar of the topi walla painting green over the white band of the Pakistani flag I'm assuming signifies the complete Islamization of Pakistan as the "white band" is systematically obliterated. From your posts though I understand that you are an Ahmedi. Does it mean that of the Muslims of Pakistan only the Ahmedis are for the minorities or even the Shias join you in this? Because from what we see here, the majority Sunni populace have issues with both of you, leave alone the others like Hindus, Sikhs, and Christians.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Hell? :devil:
Mirza was nothing but a liar and time has proved it again and again he was a tout of British brought in front by british to eliminate the concept of Jihad all his life he remained good obedient slave of his master British and nothing else Mirza is burning in hell

@Pakistani Exile your avatar of the topi walla painting green over the white band of the Pakistani flag I'm assuming signifies the complete Islamization of Pakistan as the "white band" is systematically obliterated. From your posts though I understand that you are an Ahmedi. Does it mean that of the Muslims of Pakistan only the Ahmedis are for the minorities or even the Shias join you in this? Because from what we see here, the majority Sunni populace have issues with both of you, leave alone the others like Hindus, Sikhs, and Christians.

I don't think it's fair to say only ahmadis care for other minorities, I'm sure Pakistanis of all religious convictions are worried with the direction this country is being led towards by stupid mullahs.
Ahmadis want Pakistan to be a truly pluralistic state which accepts its diversity and lives in peace with its neighbours. All laws that discriminate against any religious or ethnic minority or majority need to be scrapped. We need to pull down all the kafir manufacturing fatwa factories that every street mulla has set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom