What's new

ANSF | Afghan National Security Forces

Good job Jigs! but kindly change the topic's title to ANSF ( Afghan National Security Forces ), because I also want to contribute with adding more photos from ANA, ANAAC, ANP, ABP, NDS, & CTP/SWAT.

Hey welcome to the boards. Just title the posts to the specific branches you want to post pics of or caption them.

i just can pray .if afghan army fail in afghanistan we will got too much lose . iwe don't wanna see taliban in kabul at any cost.

but (R)General hamid Gul praise them and say they r the pplz of Afghans should win there. All pushtuns praise them.Now even non-pushtun praise them. Its there choice to do whatever they want ..why u hate them?

but (R)General hamid Gul praise them and say they r the pplz of Afghans should win there. All pushtuns praise them.Now even non-pushtun praise them. Its there choice to do whatever they want ..why u hate them?

I hate them too.They are impediment to development and believe in stone age style society.World has moved ahead.Had you been under Taliban regime,you would not be able to access internet or TV.

Hey welcome to the boards. Just title the posts to the specific branches you want to post pics of or caption them.

Thanks, I will do that but if the title of the topic becomes more accurate it will be better for understanding the aim in whole.

Sorry, I won't... both Pak and Afghan army need to work together anyway...

499f17fd.jpg

An Afghan National Army instructor shows ANA infantry trainees how to attach the barrel on the .50-caliber machine gun at the Infantry Branch School Sept. 26, 2010. The school is where soldiers selected as infantry do their advanced training.

79889062.jpg

An Afghan National Army infantry trainee attaches a .50-caliber barrel at the Infantry Branch School Sept. 26, 2010. The school is where soldiers selected as infantry do their advanced training.

38d7667b.jpg

An Afghan National Army infantry trainee poses next to a .50-caliber machine gun at the Infantry Branch School Sept. 26, 2010. The school is where soldiers selected as infantry do their advanced training.

13ccceb7.jpg

Afghan National Army infantry trainees put together a .50-caliber machine gun at the Infantry Branch School Sept. 26, 2010. The school is where soldiers selected as infantry do their advanced training.

039ca94d.jpg

Afghan National Army infantry trainees put together a .50-caliber machine gun at the Infantry Branch School Sept. 26, 2010. The school is where soldiers selected as infantry do their advanced training.

36bd2e18.jpg

c493ba8e.jpg

Afghan National Army infantry trainees learn about the .50-caliber machine gun at the Infantry Branch School Sept. 26, 2010. The school is where soldiers selected as infantry do their advanced training.

well looking good most of their weapons looks like coming from russia old russian tanks model made by china i think and MI 24 hind AK 47 why Americans are not providing them with their latest tanks and helicopters i can see few colt american made guns but seems like they have only handfull of these but AK 47 is better than colt too

823f122e.jpg

A company of Afghan National Army Commandos conducts a clearing operation with soldiers from Special Operations Task Force - South Sept. 21, 2010, in the village of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The combined force conducted a clearing operation throught the town in order to stop insurgent freedom of movement and clear the town of improvised explosive devices to make a route safe for local villagers and coalition forces to travel

24472df9.jpg

A Canadian Bell-412 helicopter provides close air support to coalition forces on the ground during a clearing operation involving Afghan National Army Commandos and soldiers of Special Operations Task Force - South Sept. 21, 2010, in the village of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The combined force conducted the operation to clear the town of insurgent elements and clear improvised explosive devices in order to make the area safer for local villagers and coalition forces.

bbae4e6e.jpg

Afghan National Army Commandos talk to a villager about Taliban movements in the area during a clearing operation Sept. 21, 2010, in the village of Chalgor, Panwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The combined force, which included soldiers from Special Operations Task Force - South, conducted operations in the area to clear insurgent elements and rid improvised explosive devices from the village.

7de247da.jpg

Afghan National Army Commandos and soldiers of Special Operations Task Force - South conduct a controlled detonation on an improvised explosive device found during a clearing operation Sept. 21, 2010, in the village of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The combined force conducted the operation to clear the town of insurgent elements and clear improvised explosive devices in order to make the area safer for local villagers and coalition forces to travel

16629785.jpg

A company of Afghan National Army Commando conducts a clearing operation with Soldiers from Special Operations Task Force - South Sept. 21, 2010, in the village of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The combined force conducted a clearing operation through the town in order to stop insurgent freedom of movement and clear the town of improvised explosive devices to make a route safe for local villagers and coalition forces to travel.

1f764de0.jpg

An Afghan National Army Commando stands guard on a rooftop in order to keep over watch of his men below Sept. 21, 2010, in the village of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. A company of ANA Commandos worked with a team of Special Operations Task Force - South Soldiers to clear the town of improvised explosive devices to make a route safe for local villagers and coalition forces to travel.

0e1bdb3d.jpg

An Afghan National Army Commando stands guard on a rooftop in order to keep overwatch of his men below Sept. 21, 2010 in the village of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan. A company of ANA Commandos worked with a team of Special Operations Task Force - South Soldiers to clear the town of improvised explosive devices to make a route safe for local villagers and coalition forces to travel.

1f7f5ffd.jpg

A company of Afghan National Army Commandos work with a team Special Operation Task Force - South Soldiers to clear the town of Chalgor, Panjwa'i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan of improvised explosive devices to make a safe route for local villagers and coalition forces to travel.

234e9374.jpg

Afghan Commandos from 4th Commando Kandak pull security in Talukan Village, Oct. 30, during a clearing operation in the Panjwa’i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan.

62cbb054.jpg

Afghan Commandos from 4th Commando Kandak move up a road in Talukan Village Oct. 30, during a clearing operation in the Panjwa’i District, Kandahar province, Afghanistan.

f1fec878.jpg

Service members from Special Operations Task Force - South review their maps during the pre-dawn hours of Oct. 30, in the village of Talukan, Panjwa’i District, Afghanistan. A combined force consisting of nearly 100 Afghan Commandos from 4th Commando Kandak, combat advised by a team from SOTF-S, were in the village to rid the area of insurgents, gather intelligence and neutralize any improvised explosive devices.

07cd9840.jpg

A U.S. Special Forces soldier searches a tree line for insurgent activity Oct. 30, in Talukan Village, Panjwa’i District, Afghanistan. A combined force consisting of nearly 100 Afghan Commandos from 4th Commando Kandak, combat advised by a team from Special Operations Task Force - South, went to the village to rid the area of insurgents and neutralize any improvised explosive devices.

9fea14e0.jpg

Afghan Commandos from 4th Commando Kandak prepare to move into a compound during a clearing operation Oct. 30, in Talukan Village, Panjwa’i District, Afghanistan. A combined force consisting of nearly 100 Afghan Commandos, combat advised by a team from Special Operations Task Force - South, went to the village to rid the area of insurgents and neutralize any improvised explosive devices.

c60c7dde.jpg

An Afghan Commando from 4th Commando Kandak waits to board a helicopter before dawn Oct. 30, en route to Talukan village, Panjwa’i District, Afghanistan. A combined force consisting of nearly 100 Afghan Commandos, combat advised by a team from Special Operations Task Force - South, went to the village to rid the area of insurgents and neutralize any improvised explosive devices.

862aa0cf.jpg

An Afghan Commando from 4th Commando Kandak waits to board a helicopter before dawn Oct. 30, en route to Talukan village, Panjwa’i District, Afghanistan. A combined force consisting of nearly 100 Afghan Commandos, combat advised by a team from Special Operations Task Force - South, went to the village to rid the area of insurgents and neutralize any improvised explosive devices.

5e54885c.jpg

An assault force consisting of nearly 100 Afghan Commandos from 4th Commando Kandak, combat advised by a team from Special Operations Task Force – South, wait to board helicopters Oct. 30, en route to Talukan village, Panjwa'i District, Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom