What's new

Ansarallah missile hits military parade in Aden: at least 38 UAE backed fighters killed

Last edited:
If they unite they should free Egypt, Palestine and Qatar, uae and Saudis plus and some asian countries too everything else is secterian bullshit and finest hypocrisy
KSA and Iran recently started backdoor diplomacy through Iraq. Its good news for region.

Is it that hard to find the sources of the news.
https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/saudi-airstrike-yemeni-market-kills-10
my post clearly say Reevenuters. But our beloved friend overlooked

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-10-warring-parties-trade-blame-idUSKCN1UO1SR
my post clearly say Reuters. But our beloved friend overlooked

one thing one can find out by reading comments is dependency (economic, in military and in whole weakness)=hypocrisy.

First link reads... ''Houthi rebel media say'' that's why we need link to read all of it.
Second link reads... ''warring parties who blamed each other'' warring parties are cleary Yemeni troops and terrorists aka houthis and their well wishers all over here.

BTW, why is Houthi media and scientists well connected with west?

I wonder why GoP not take action against PDF's constant propaganda against the Saudis?

Had it been something about Iran. All admins would be in jail if not worse.

That's why i say... pinky rules!

First link reads... ''Houthi rebel media say'' that's why we need link to read all of it.
Second link reads... ''warring parties who blamed each other'' warring parties are cleary Yemeni troops and terrorists aka houthis and their well wishers all over here.

BTW, why is Houthi media and scientists well connected with west?

That's why i say... pinky rules!
Because It's Reuters photographer who take the phitos and sent the news not Houthis media . read it completely.

Also why they most not have connection with the world but there is no problem for the rest to have such connections.

18+
Yemen Ansarullah missile strike Aden, on UAE backed forces The strike was on base for UAE-trained and supported units. Among those killed was a senior military commander, General Muneer al-Yafee, a leading figure of the southern separatists also known by his nickname Aboul Yamama

The death of Muslims at the hand of other Muslims is indeed a shameful act.

However, I did not see these condolences and grieving when the incompetent Saudis and their coward gang bombed busses, burials and weddings packed with children, women and men while starving thousands of babies to death?! What made things worse was these cowards denying the incidents and refusing to apologize and amend their strategies.

See, I saw the videos of the killings and that was were I changed sides. I don't anymore care whether the Houthis are supported by IRGC, for all I want is Balistic missiles raining on Riyad, Dubai and Aden. These warmongers and baby killers have to pay the price.

Most people here are neither pro-Saudi nor pro-Houthi, my friend. Houthi cause is hurt because they shifted much towards Iran and Iran want to use them for it's ulterior motives against Arabs in this never ending ethnic dispute. As for Al-Saud, no one here is fan of them, especially not me. I've been clear about what model of governance I favor for the Middle East for a long time now.

18+
Yemen Ansarullah missile strike Aden, on UAE backed forces The strike was on base for UAE-trained and supported units. Among those killed was a senior military commander, General Muneer al-Yafee, a leading figure of the southern separatists also known by his nickname Aboul Yamama

Why in Pakistani media Yemenis army is called upon as UAE backed forces?

Iran want to use them for it's ulterior motives against Arabs in this never ending ethnic dispute
Iran has asked for end of the war zillion times ... Saudis could stop the war right now if they want to as they've been able to do it every moment of the past 4 years ... they don't do it 'cause they are #1, war mangoes #2, implementing other's policies ... there is no motives against Arabs .. you guys once it suits you call Iran an Arab wannabe & when it is not portray it as a monster that is after destruction of all Arabs .. make your mind ..
For God sake once look at the mirror to see beam in your eyes then try to see speck in other people eyes ..
If you don't do that & continue to blame other for your own mistakes & shortcomings this vicious cycle would perpetuate itself for ever ..I can assure you Iran would have its highs & lows naturally but would go no where find a way to work with it ..

yemen is going thru a famine by an unjustified rich coalition of fat sheikhs bombing destitute people..

and as soon the Yemenis get a counter-punch in. all the sob stories then seem to come out... "oh poor Saudi mercenarys and soldiers getting slaughtered by people defending themselves"

"oh poor sudani mercenary getting paid by Saudis to kill Yemenis on their own land, muslims should stop fighting"!

bunch of hypocrites.. you make me sick.

congratulations on the Yemeni army on this succesfull strike against this unholy coalition of savages destroying yemen. may you be able to always defend yourselves against occupation and humiliation.

This tragedy start from The Houtis using force instead of ballot and election
Iran has asked for end of the war zillion times ... Saudis could stop the war right now if they want to as they've been able to do it every moment of the past 4 years ... they don't do it 'cause they are #1, war mangoes #2, implementing other's policies ... there is no motives against Arabs .. you guys once it suits you call Iran an Arab wannabe & when it is not portray it as a monster that is after destruction of all Arabs .. make your mind ..
For God sake once look at the mirror to see beam in your eyes then try to see speck in other people eyes ..
If you don't do that & continue to blame other for your own mistakes & shortcomings this vicious cycle would perpetuate itself for ever ..I can assure you Iran would have its highs & lows naturally but would go no where find a way to work with it ..

It is Houti who back stab democratization process in Yemen by using military force to attack the government.

Lol, you're talking about AlHasani, I never called you guys Arab wannabes. Iran should not be involved in the war and neither the Saudi's. Houthi's decided to overthrow government and do incursion down south. If they remained in Saada and Sanaa it would have remanned as it is. Iran wants Saudi to leave Yemen now with Houthis heavily fortified all across nation, after which you will make them Hezbollah of Yemen to be deadly force against Saudis in future. Yemeni people want to be free from all 4 of you parties, Houthis, Iran, Saudis and Hadi government. So stop pretending you know what is it best for them. And once again I don't care for Saudi side, I care about what is better for Yemeni people.

This tragedy start from The Houtis using force instead of ballot and
The one who twice refused to hold an election after his term were finished was Hadi not ansarallh.

Yemen by using military force to attack the government.
The illegal government whose term was finished one year before the fiasco start.

Lol, you're talking about AlHasani, I never called you guys Arab wannabes. Iran should not be involved in the war and neither the Saudi's. Houthi's decided to overthrow government and do incursion down south. If they remained in Saada and Sanaa it would have remanned as it is. Iran wants Saudi to leave Yemen now with Houthis heavily fortified all across nation, after which you will make them Hezbollah of Yemen to be deadly force against Saudis in future. Yemeni people want to be free from all 4 of you parties, Houthis, Iran, Saudis and Hadi government. So stop pretending you know what is it best for them. And once again I don't care for Saudi side, I care about what is better for Yemeni people.
Iran want the election that was supposed to be held in 2012 happen . the election that had I refused to hold for over 1 year and as the result of that Yemen military ,ansarallh and their allied tribes ended the reign of the illegal government just like what happened to sali but with far less bloodshed until some. Countries decided its fun to participate and put the guy that even won't dare enter yemen on the power.

Back
Top Bottom