What's new

Another Saudi number plated ISIL pick up captured by the army

Ask yourself this.

If vechiles of ISIL were captured with Iranian number plates what would the people on PDF do with that piece of evidence, imagine how often they would post such vids and use it ?

Besides this is not the 1st time a Saudi number plated ISIL pick-up with a weapon mounted on it got captured, I got more vid’s which I posted earlier.
What/how I don’t know.

Ask yourself this.

If vechiles of ISIL were captured with Iranian number plates what would the people on PDF do with that piece of evidence, imagine how often they would post such vids and use it ?

Besides this is not the 1st time a Saudi number plated ISIL pick-up with a weapon mounted on it got captured, I got more vid’s which I posted earlier.
What/how I don’t know.

I don't get this license plate thingy.

Generally speaking, a true and well trained spy/insurgent will make sure to get rid of any thing even tiny thing that can link him to his source.

IDs, licenses, passports, papers etc. are usually the last things one could recover,

Any dude driving around iraq with KSA license plate is either lost, or some really dumb dude.

peace

how many number plates you need ? you can find 10s of saudi number plates in saudi on roadside . there is always numberplates on roadside anyone found missing numberplate in saudi he hanged it nearest poll on road .:sick::sick::sick::sick:

here is my numberplate i found one

bmw.jpg

These beige colored trucks don't exist in Iraq. Iraq has never imported them they have come from Saudi Arabia either via Jordan or Syria. It isn't a secret. Right now KSA supporting and Alqaeda(Nusra) which is allied with FSA(Islamic front).

Support for ISIL from the gulf in is widespread through conscription of terrorists and cash donations as well as media support. KSA government is not supporting ISIL in Iraq, but they aren't doing much to stop the private support neither. Just turning a blind eye.

I don't get this license plate thingy.

Generally speaking, a true and well trained spy/insurgent will make sure to get rid of any thing even tiny thing that can link him to his source.

IDs, licenses, passports, papers etc. are usually the last things one could recover,

Any dude driving around iraq with KSA license plate is either lost, or some really dumb dude.

peace

These terrorists were all hiding deep in the desert for months and perhaps years, only last December have they decided to enter the cities after a large scale operation in the desert.

These terrorists were all hiding deep in the desert for months and perhaps years, only last December have they decided to enter the cities after a large scale operation in the desert.

I get that part bro

Read the subject line.

My issue is taht these terrorist can hide for months

But then forget to replace a pidly license plate with an Iraqi version.

Hope you see the weakness in the OP

Thank you

These beige colored trucks don't exist in Iraq. Iraq has never imported them they have come from Saudi Arabia either via Jordan or Syria. It isn't a secret. Right now KSA supporting and Alqaeda(Nusra) which is allied with FSA(Islamic front).

Support for ISIL from the gulf in is widespread through conscription of terrorists and cash donations as well as media support. KSA government is not supporting ISIL in Iraq, but they aren't doing much to stop the private support neither. Just turning a blind eye.

So you are telling us all that there are no beige colored Nissan pickup trucks in Iraq? Really?

One cannot know where they came from unless you tracked the car down to its original source. I highly doubt that.

No, KSA is not supporting Al-Nusra and never had. That's Qatar and allegedly Turkey where they also have bases (apparently). Show me one genuine and reliable source that says what you claim.

KSA has always from day 1 supported FSA and the Syrian opposition. It would make no sense to support organizations who are sworn enemies of KSA and who don't make a secret of that fact. Who also attacked it in the past. It is a no brainer.

Syria is a mess and weapons fall into the hands of various groups all the time. This is documented and even shown on numerous videos.

Also every idiot can change the car plates of a car. Somehow a Saudi Arabian car plate is a proof of any support for group x or y while all we know that car might have been stolen from the FSA (very likely given that FSA have fought ISIS for a long time now) or from the thousands of Saudi Arabian civilians who resided in Syria before the conflict.

The KSA-Iraqi border is closed off. KSA built a huge fence. Not the other way around. KSA has a lot of military presence and bases in that part of KSA.

Empty claims. There is no official support for anything. Nor are there any conscription. What do you seriously expect? The few hundred Saudi Arabians, some also have fought or fight on the other side, have gone to Syria through secret networks often firstly after going to Syria. It never happens in the open and I think that every sane person knows the official position of KSA and that of the CLERGY. Highest religious authority. There is nothing more to say than this. If a person wants to go to country x or y he will get there even more so in lawless areas.

Instead of worrying about Saudi Arabians you should worry about the many more Iraqis who have gone to Syria to fight for the opposition. You call them terrorists. Or worry about the thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists/militias who are fighting in Syria. Whole Iraqi groups and brigades. Why not worry about stopping them? It seems that the Iraqi regime does not care about that…using your logic. Hell, you can easily go on Youtube if you are a speaker of Arabic and search on a few Youtube videos where Iraqi Shia Arabs from the South and elsewhere are hailed as martyrs in Syria, open encouragement to go etc. All while the central government is aware of that. Just as your air space has been used for Iranian Mullah transports to the Child-Murderers regime willingly.

The private funding is insignificant. Most of the money that ISIS obtains come from Iraqis inside Iraq through bribes, threats, money extortion, corruption etc. On a mostly provincial level. You know it, I know it and everyone else that studies the region and situation know it. Or knows what is going on in Iraq from close hand. There might be a few rich individuals but they are few and more present in Qatar and Kuwait. In KSA you can't do that anymore. Monitoring has improved significantly since 9/11. Let @Yzd Khalifa tell you about this since he works for the external department.

Anyway ISIS is a cancer and cult led by that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and their mentality is that of either submission to Al-Baghdadi or you are a legitimate target no matter if you are from the same area, a Sunni Muslim, from the same Arab tribe etc. They have nothing to do with Islam and their members from across the world are clearly misguided souls.

But you and other Iraqis, especially the Shias, need to come to terms with this.

ISIS is an Iraqi invention, its leader is an Iraqi, most of its members are Iraqis, they are based in Iraq and they are attacking sites in Iraq. Stop blaming everyone else for your miseries. It's getting tiring and pathetic.

PS: Saudi Arabians are not "Gulf Arabs" (whatever this is). I wrote a post regarding this a few times. Time to quote it again.

Dear Saudi Arabians are NOT so-called Gulf people. There is nothing called "Gulf people". It is like calling Singaporean people for "Singapore Strait people".

The word you are looking for is Khaleeji. Which is a name for a small Arabic dialect (out of many, many) and is also a style of music, dance, cuisine etc.

The only real Khaleeji (Gulf countries) are Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE and the COASTAL regions of the Eastern Province of KSA. There are only 200.000 Khaleeji speakers in KSA and all of them are found in the coastal regions of the Eastern Province.

But all those countries differ from each other, especially Bahrain and Kuwait are "special" and diverse!

80% of the Saudi Arabian population are from Hijaz 1500 km away from the Gulf near Egypt, Levant and Yemen (totally different) or Najd in central Saudi Arabia or the Southern provinces near Yemen and Hijaz.

Take a look at this link:

Khaleeji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gulf Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want you to remember this and spread the word, ok;)?

The Arab world and the Middle East is very complex and I understand that outsiders can be ignorant about it on many occasions but now I hope that you learnt something new.

No disrespect to you so please do not get angry at me.

Here is some Khaleeji music from UAE:

I will not post the dances since the women are too sexy, LOL. Don't know the idiots who are giving themselves a bad name and people on Youtube posting such nonsense.
But the dances are beautiful one has to admit as a man.

It is not to start another pointless discussion since I would rather prefer that neighbors and fellow Arab countries worked together but it is what it is with such replies.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Full Moon @BLACKEAGLE @Bubblegum Crisis @burning_phoneix etc.

Last edited:
So you are telling us all that there are no beige colored Nissan pickup trucks in Iraq? Really?

One cannot know where they came from unless you tracked the car down to its original source. I highly doubt that.

Exactly my point.

This thread is being used to shovel $hit against KSA.

Things like license plates, and some colored trucks is just a red herring

Exactly my point.

repeat:

Ask yourself this.

The Saudi government through its rich oil revenues provide millions of dollars of weapons to al Qaeda linked terrorists going into Syria. This is "Saudi charities" .

Iran supports Al-Qaida, confirmed by Canada last year.

Iran supports Hezbollah, every decent human beings knows this on the planet.

Iran supports Hamas, Shia militias in Iraq & Syria, and above all Al-Abbas Brigade.

And you had the audacity to talk about terror? :lol:

Well it seems the Iranians are trying to support a government to bring order to the nation of Iraq, while Saudi Arabia pays extremists to commit suicide attacks to cause more sectarian tensions. So who is worse?

Iran. They're send their boys to die in Syria, or beg the FSA to release them.

Iran supported Al-Qaida during the invasion of Iraq, so it is likely that these groups are connected to it.

The list goes on and on.

Nice, but these plates don't belong to us.

Iraqis are amazing :lol:

Thanks for the essay. I said these new land cruiser pick up trucks have not been imported by Iraq. The fact that ISIL has them with Saudi licence plates prove? Maybe not directly from KSA, , but through Syria or Jordan.

Exactly my point.

Anyway for all we know that car might indeed be from KSA. But so what? What does this proof? Nothing. As I said it might be cars send to FSA that ISIS captured and then used in Iraq. After all ISIS are based in Iraq. Or it can be a leftover of the thousands of Saudi Arabians who resided in Syria. Or it could be an Saudi Arabian individual who on his own have driven from for example Tabuk, Turaif or Sakakah to Jordan and from there into Iraq. Or it could be a stolen car. The conclusion of Saudi Arabian plates = Saudi Arabian support for ISIS is laughable. The same ISIS that is fighting and killing the group that KSA has supported in Syria from day 1. Yes, right. Makes perfect sense. Obviously terrorists and such "complicated" and closed "organizations" like ISIS are obviously doing everything to not get tracked. This obviously also included using false car plates like even petty criminals have learnt when they commit crimes in stolen cars etc. Simply not to get tracked.

It is not about denying that there are a few hundred misguided Saudi Arabians in ISIS. There are but there are even more Iraqis since it is an Iraqi organization based in Iraq and lead by an Iraqi.

One one side we have lunatic ISIS supporters on the internet telling us about KSA being an agent of USA, Israel and God's know who and being traitors for being against the whole "Islamic" opposition of Syria (even) and on the other hand we have Shias, especially from Iraq and Iran who blame KSA for everything. Both are unfortunately present on this forum hence we have to read about their diarrhea.

There are very few people who are able to stick to facts or who are just remotely objective.

Thanks for the essay. I said these new land cruiser pick up trucks have not been imported by Iraq. The fact that ISIL has them with Saudi licence plates prove? Maybe not directly from KSA, , but through Syria or Jordan.

It took me 5-10 minutes to write. As long as your reply here where you are unable to counter anything. Yes, and that same car might have been taken by ISIS in the many recent clashes between ISIS and FSA. That is much more probable since it is no secret that KSA actually supports FSA with those kind of pick ups. Not ISIS and never had. End of discussion really unless you have proofs of something else.

Last edited:
The Iraqis are playing a major role in the Syrian conflict, siding with Assad.

They are paving up the way to weapons to reach him, and sending thousands of their boys to fight.

It seems that they're being haunting by what they trigger, and they're crying blood about it now.

Hah :) Be it.

No, KSA is not supporting Al-Nusra and never had. That's Qatar and allegedly Turkey where they also have bases (apparently). Show me one genuine and reliable source that says what you claim.

KSA has always from day 1 supported FSA and the Syrian opposition. It would make no sense to support organizations who are sworn enemies of KSA and who don't make a secret of that fact. Who also attacked it in the past. It is a no brainer.

Syria is a mess and weapons fall into the hands of various groups all the time. This is documented and even shown on numerous videos.

Also every idiot can change the car plates of a car. Somehow a Saudi Arabian car plate is a proof of any support for group x or y while all we know that car might have been stolen from the FSA (very likely given that FSA have fought ISIS for a long time now) or from the thousands of Saudi Arabian civilians who resided in Syria before the conflict.

The KSA-Iraqi border is closed off. KSA built a huge fence. Not the other way around. KSA has a lot of military presence and bases in that part of KSA.

Empty claims. There is no official support for anything. Nor are there any conscription. What do you seriously expect? The few hundred Saudi Arabians, some also have fought or fight on the other side, have gone to Syria through secret networks often firstly after going to Syria. It never happens in the open and I think that every sane person knows the official position of KSA and that of the CLERGY. Highest religious authority. There is nothing more to say than this. If a person wants to go to country x or y he will get there even more so in lawless areas.

Instead of worrying about Saudi Arabians you should worry about the many more Iraqis who have gone to Syria to fight for the opposition. You call them terrorists. Or worry about the thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists/militias who are fighting in Syria. Whole Iraqi groups and brigades. Why not worry about stopping them? It seems that the Iraqi regime does not care about that…using your logic. Hell, you can easily go on Youtube if you are a speaker of Arabic and search on a few Youtube videos where Iraqi Shia Arabs from the South and elsewhere are hailed as martyrs in Syria, open encouragement to go etc. All while the central government is aware of that. Just as your air space has been used for Iranian Mullah transports to the Child-Murderers regime willingly.

The private funding is insignificant. Most of the money that ISIS obtains come from Iraqis inside Iraq through bribes, threats, money extortion, corruption etc. On a mostly provincial level. You know it, I know it and everyone else that studies the region and situation know it. Or knows what is going on in Iraq from close hand. There might be a few rich individuals but they are few and more present in Qatar and Kuwait. In KSA you can't do that anymore. Monitoring has improved significantly since 9/11. Let @Yzd Khalifa tell you about this since he works for the external department.

Anyway ISIS is a cancer and cult led by that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and their mentality is that of either submission to Al-Baghdadi or you are a legitimate target no matter if you are from the same area, a Sunni Muslim, from the same Arab tribe etc. They have nothing to do with Islam and their members from across the world are clearly misguided souls.

But you and other Iraqis, especially the Shias, need to come to terms with this.

ISIS is an Iraqi invention, its leader is an Iraqi, most of its members are Iraqis, they are based in Iraq and they are attacking sites in Iraq. Stop blaming everyone else for your miseries. It's getting tiring and pathetic.

PS: Saudi Arabians are not "Gulf Arabs" (whatever this is). I wrote a post regarding this a few times. Time to quote it again.

It is not to start another pointless discussion since I would rather prefer that neighbors and fellow Arab countries worked together but it is what it is with such replies.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Full Moon @BLACKEAGLE @Bubblegum Crisis @burning_phoneix etc.

@Yzd Khalifa

Do a favour and leave the thread, I saw your joy in people getting killed in Iraq in your last post to me, lost all respect for such garbage.

@Yzd Khalifa

Do a favour and leave the thread, I saw your joy in people getting killed in Iraq in your last post to me, lost all respect for such garbage.

I never have shown any sign of joyfulness in any terror attack. Maybe you misunderstood me as always.

We don't expect people to respect it, my dear boy.

Those who haven't watch VICE Lebanon warlord of Tripoli.

The scene one of the Suuni fighters told VICE reporter that he got the AUG from Syria that were sent by Saudi Arabia and the weapons flooded into Lebanon. Proof!

So what's happening in Iraq is the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom