What's new

Another...Pakistani dies in Indian prison

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani dies in Indian prison

NEW DELHI(Online) - A Pakistmani prisoner arrested in India after straying into the country has died at a hospital in Bikaner.
The hospital sources claimed that 35-year-old Shahbaz was admitted to hospital because of mental disorder and he was undergoing treatment. An inquiry has been ordered into the incident. Diplomatic sources have disclosed that there have been several incidents of torture of Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails in the past.
It is believed that Shahbaz who inadvertently strayed into India one and a half years ago was severely tortured.
He was admitted in the hospital after he lost his mental balance.

Sad and the perpetrators should be prosecuted....but what has this to do with India defense?

Don't we have some kind of prisoner exchange program, especially for non-criminal, trespassing cases?

Don't we have some kind of prisoner exchange program, especially for non-criminal, trespassing cases?

No such agreement of prisoner exchange, bro. Trespassing cases are very common now between Pakistan and Indian borders. Some days ago some Indian fishers were caught for violating borders of Pakistan.

Well it is not the first case when a Pakistani is being dead or rather killed under Indian custody. I don't know for what good deeds they demand the freedom of Sarbajeet Singh. He should be hanged, atleast his death will be legitimate and legal unlike unjustified deaths of Pakistani prisoners.

It a bad news....

KIT Over n Out

35-year-old Shahbaz was admitted to hospital because of mental disorder.............He was admitted in the hospital after he lost his mental balance.

Is this the attitude of World's largest democracy? Inhumanity at Govt. level. Great.

It is believed that Shahbaz who inadvertently strayed into India one and a half years ago was severely tortured.

It is their habbit to torture every Pakistani prisoner.... ISIphobia.

KIT Out

Well personally sorry for the loss of life after all we are Indians and Pakistanis only when we are alive:D after that we are ......... dont know what ?

But am sure we wont be Indians or Pakistanis :cheers: let his soul rest in peace.

Well personally sorry for the loss of life after all we are Indians and Pakistanis only when we are alive:D after that we are ......... dont know what ?

But am sure we wont be Indians or Pakistanis :cheers: let his soul rest in peace.

Is that all you can say after officials from your country killed a mentally challenged man after he walked over some imaginary line ?? You should be standing outside your parliament in New Delhi with a board protesting to your leaders to resign in shame. :disagree:

given 2 million (2000,000) children under the age of 5 are dying in india every year, I am not surprised at news such as this.

of course, any loss of life is highly regrettable.

given 2 million (2000,000) children under the age of 5 are dying in india every year, I am not surprised at news such as this.

of course, any loss of life is highly regrettable.

did the 2 million kids die from drinking the poisoned babies milk which they imported from China ? :pop:

I wonder what is the appropriate response for that kind of terrorism. Several Pakistani's have died in Indian Imprisonment. We cannot kill Indian Prisoners as a response but how can we make an effective response? I want to see something being done through UN.

I wonder what is the appropriate response for that kind of terrorism. Several Pakistani's have died in Indian Imprisonment. We cannot kill Indian Prisoners as a response but how can we make an effective response? I want to see something being done through UN.
UN does not work.We should just give tit for tat response (If you know what i mean).Look, we're not Bangladesh so we can afford to give TIT for TAT response.

Last edited:

during the 1962 war with india, we captured more than 3000 indian POWs and all of them were realised shortly after the war. while our peace loving indian neighbor took 2 Chinese POWs and locked them up in india for more than 40 years.

source here:
After 40 yrs in Ranchi, Chinese PoWs walk free

Its occupants, Yung Chialung (61) and M.A.Siblong (65), two Chinese Prisoners of War who have been languishing there for over 40 years — as reported by The Indian Express on August 1, 2000 — have at last been released.

They were taken to New Delhi by a team from Union Home Ministry on July 6 and reportedly handed over to the Chinese embassy. ‘‘They were freed,’’ confirmed Ranchi Deputy Commissioner Pradeep Kumar about the two who have been staying behind the high walls of this asylum since 1964. ‘‘It turned out to be a long haul because the records showing their identity and other details had to be pieced together and ascertained,’’ said a senior IAS officer who didn’t wish to be quoted.

You just can't understand how this can be possible in modern world.

State terrorism introduced by india is just beyond imagination. As I ways say - one day Nazi, always Nazi.

did the 2 million kids die from drinking the poisoned babies milk which they imported from China ? :pop:

I would suggest you to show self respect as the Infant mortality rate in SA is higher than the rate in China.

There is nowhere in your shitty country that you can match the life style of my hometown Shanghai. We are different.

I would suggest you to show self respect as the Infant mortality rate in SA is higher than the rate in China.

There is nowhere in your shitty country that you can match the life style of my hometown Shanghai. We are different.

In your dreams and prove your assertion. Do not talk through ignorance cos all it does is make you a fool. You should visit SA before you make hillarious comments of the nature you just did. If your Shangai is so great then why the heck do we have like close to a million and a half Chinese coming in here. Look around you. I bet you wouldn't see any South Africans in your hood boet:what:

In your dreams and prove your assertion. Do not talk through ignorance cos all it does is make you a fool. You should visit SA before you make hillarious comments of the nature you just did. If your Shangai is so great then why the heck do we have like close to a million and a half Chinese coming in here. Look around you. I bet you wouldn't see any South Africans in your hood boet:what:

No, I will never visit SA in my entire life, unless my employer force me to do that as a part of my employment condition.

This is Shanghai, but the area shown in the city is not the CBD, as we don't have CBD.

71c2b9d9a79e722657dd6753ecdfc0c2.jpg

As the entire metropolitan area is the CBD

4e5bcc20ce0789d745c51202855da612.jpg

14fc278e9333ac137d7af261bb53d349.jpg

This is NOT a comparison between SA and Shanghai as I see such comparison be an insult to my hometown.

Back
Top Bottom