What's new

Another neighbour keeps raising border disputes like Pak: Rajnath

Mr Rajnath is a liar, I give him that.
But I didn't know he is funny too. India has never attacked and occupied an inch of any country's land!!
really !! Really , really!

1- Nepal is raising concerns and complaints about Kalapani area.
2- Bhutan is in a virtual occupation by India.
3- Sikkim was annexed illegally by India.
4- BD when East Pakistan was invaded by India. Not only that but both Modi and Doval are on the record to admit that India conducted terror activities in East Pakistan. It had trained and financed and armed Mukti Bahni terrorists.
5- China complaint illegal occupation of Ladakh.
6- Pakistan has long dispute about Kashmir. Which was annexed on the ground that despite Muslim majority which voted to go with Pakistan, Hindu Raja signed a confirmed fake and fraudulent piece of paper, back dated with the full help and assistance from Mountbatten.
B- It has illegally occupied Junagarh and Hyderabad using the argument that majority is Hindu. While the Nawabs of two areas signed to join Pakistan. Both logic are used by India to deprive and illegally occupy Pakistani land.

Yes Mr Rajnath, we got it.
We truely understand , India is a saint in the area, all neighbours around him have ambitions, not India.
Now I am going into fits of rolled up laughter.
You forgot to mention India’s invasion and annexation of Portuguese Goa in 1961, which has now become a full fledged Indian state.
No Indians on the thread.

I wonder why
I am here as always.

That's why we called India as imperialist, colonial country not democratic country
You should also consider the fact that our expansionist policy has completely ended at present.
And we were expansionist because of insecurities arising out of the fact that we were Newly independent ex colonial country.
Securing the borders becomes the number one priority for such fledgling states.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom