What's new

Another Mosque vandalised in India

All of This b.s. coming from your general direction @IsThisNameAvailable stems from your simple inability to unequivocally condemn the violent destruction of Babri Masjid. This was a mosque that had a serviceable local muslim community and an active imam (the family member of which was murdered by the Hindu mob during the rampage btw). This wasn't some case of a mosque becoming disused because all local muslims had fled. They were there and still are there. They routinely lobbied for the right to use their mosque and Hindus forcibly stopped them from doing so. Then in 1992 AD, the glorious secular republic of India took decisive action and smashed this mosque, murdering its patrons. Decades later, all involved are acquitted and indeed one of them is your elected PM.

Whadda crock democracy is in Hindustan.

Rajiv: "Pakisthaaan has killed off ___ (insert unbelieveable number here) ___ Hindus"

Also Rajiv: "Pakisthaan has destroyed ___ (insert unbelievable number here) ___ Hindu temples"

Proof?

Rajiv: "You are guilty, no proof needed."

Ok....

It's happening so much hate around. Even the bjp never Initiated such hate its as if people were filled and need just a reminder.
Govt. Must take stern action.

India itself has alt id's. One's called Congress. The other is BJP. Same Hindu supremacist filth sitting behind both keyboards.

I guess the Pakistani obsession is so deep that they cannot leave us alone, even when they get banned.

Imagine caring so much what an enemy country thinks of you that you haunt their forum, even after being kicked multiple times.

Had Hindus defeated Muslims significantly in the precolonial era, then of course you would have smashed our mosques and created temples! Why wouldn't you?

You did it to the Buddhists so why would you not do so to Muslims if you could have.
For brainwashed like you, ALL wars & conquests are between religions. Not your fault, since you have been told so in a direct divine message.

But since you are educated, there is definitely a possibility that your mind can choose to take a sneak-peek outside your mental paradigm.

If religion & destruction of "other religions" was the purpose of all conquests & wars, Brits would have erased both your ancestral as well as current religion from Indian subcontinent. The goras did try to spread Xtianity (which they do even today) but they are not alleged to be as lethal as some "religions" which have destroyed "other religions" from their inception/prophetic days.

Whatever must have happened between Hindus & Buddhists (including your imagined all-out destruction of Buddhism by Hinduism), if it was even 1% of your wild imagination, I would not have a Buddha portrait right in my drawing room (which is almost the norm in a vast number of Hindus of India). The "war" between Dharmics/Indic religions is in your mind.

To summarise (with the hope that your mind will allow your mind to have a "sneak peek" into outside world:
1) Not all wars & conquests have the purpose of destruction of "other religions".
2) whatever you may have been taught or would like to imagine, war between Dharmic/Indic religions is not a possibility (just to let you know, Buddha is considered an Avatar of Vishnu by Hindus, so a war between Hinduism & Buddhism is like a war within Hinduism).

The problem is that during the era prior to Ww2 and universal human rights, Hindus simply did not control Muslims in the subcontinent to the degree you have been led to believe by "Maratha textbooks". Marathas certainly pushed back against Muslims, however they pushed them into enclaves and localised fiefdoms (Hyderabad etc) who weren't overrun but rather paid tribute to keep these areas loosely independent. Secondly, the British were around. It was not in their interests to let you heathens overrun Mughal remnants, hence they propped up these fiefdoms to a degree. Indeed, marathas needed the help of the British mostly to win anything of note against Muslims - Mysore being the most notable example.

Why am I giving this lecture? So you understand that all those years ago, Hindu kingdoms simply did not have the opportunity to raze mosques as they did to stupas otherwise they would have done so.

Maratha Kingdom did retaliate & pushed the mughals (whatever be the scale of it), not just because they were "muslims", but because they were "foreign invaders" (Today, if your neighbour tries to enter your house, you too will retaliate and may be conquer his house irrespective of whether he is muslim or kafir, right?)

And of-course, if the invasion has a religious flavour to it, the retaliation will also have a religious flavour too. Brit conquest of Indian subcontinent is never seen as a "Xtian conquest" but as you admit yourself above, the "mughal conquest" was a "muslim conquest". Therefore, the retaliation by India/Indians (irrespective of whether it is by maratha or rajputs) will be an Indian retaliation as well as a Hindu/Dharmic retaliation. Simple to understand?

Nope. I'm seeking clarification on whether you mean the Islamic Republic of Pakistan born in 1947, or are you ranting about the people of coterminous Pakistan throughout history?

Pakistan has not destroyed 95% of Hindu temples. This isn't even funNy. Quote your sources.

As for the land of Pakistan and the people therein, if they have converted to Islam over time, sorry to break your snowflaky heart, but many temples will be inevitably rendered useless. Do pagan temples still exist in Poland?? Mosques from the Arab era in Spain (with the exception of some architectural masterpieces preserved for posterity) ??
I am referring to the LAND which is called pakistan today. Whether it is a separate country today or was part of India sometime back, it is certain that the only religions structures it has was "temples" few centuries back. The LAND now has only mosques.

The BOLD part is exactly what I said in my earlier post .The conversion of population and temples will be in direct proportion. You cannot have 95% temples standing as they were when the population has reduced to 0%.

If you are proud to convert from your ancestral to your current form, be equally proud that 95% temples also converted. Dont tie yourself in knots.

A land where 95% are mard-e-momins/mominas and minorities are living freely, thats something a person with common sense would not believe these days, like it or not. It is not the fault of 95% when the belief itself declares that the minorities are "pagans" and they are committing "shirk" and they are going to "burn in hell". That belief of 95% is enough to make the 5% secondary, then marginal then extinct. It is natural & need not be debated.

(The thing which should perhaps be debated & pondered upon is: How can someone get so brainshwashed that his own ancestors were part of 5% and today he not only defends the 95% but also uses words like "pagans" for his own ancestors so casually & easily. It is not hate. It is a different mental paradigm.)

Last edited:
2) whatever you may have been taught or would like to imagine, war between Dharmic/Indic religions is not a possibility (just to let you know, Buddha is considered an Avatar of Vishnu by Hindus, so a war between Hinduism & Buddhism is like a war within Hinduism).

Why did Ambedkar publicly burn the Hindutvadi ideology manual Manusmriti in 1927 and then convert to Buddhism in 1956 along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers ?

Why did the mother and brother of the late Dalit student Rohith Vemula convert to Buddhism in 2016 ? Will they accept your excuse that the Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu ?

Why has the UP government of the Hindutvadi Yogi Adityanath passed a side-law to the one against "Love Jihad" calling for jailing of those who do mass conversion ( code phrase for conversion of Dalits to Buddhism ) ?

For brainwashed like you, ALL wars & conquests are between religions. Not your fault, since you have been told so in a direct divine message.

But since you are educated, there is definitely a possibility that your mind can choose to take a sneak-peek outside your mental paradigm.

If religion & destruction of "other religions" was the purpose of all conquests & wars, Brits would have erased both your ancestral as well as current religion from Indian subcontinent. The goras did try to spread Xtianity (which they do even today) but they are not alleged to be as lethal as some "religions" which have destroyed "other religions" from their inception/prophetic days.

Whatever must have happened between Hindus & Buddhists (including your imagined all-out destruction of Buddhism by Hinduism), if it was even 1% of your wild imagination, I would not have a Buddha portrait right in my drawing room (which is almost the norm in a vast number of Hindus of India). The "war" between Dharmics/Indic religions is in your mind.

To summarise (with the hope that your mind will allow your mind to have a "sneak peek" into outside world:
1) Not all wars & conquests have the purpose of destruction of "other religions".

Maratha Kingdom did retaliate & pushed the mughals (whatever be the scale of it), not just because they were "muslims", but because they were "foreign invaders" (Today, if your neighbour tries to enter your house, you too will retaliate and may be conquer his house irrespective of whether he is muslim or kafir, right?)

And of-course, if the invasion has a religious flavour to it, the retaliation will also have a religious flavour too. Brit conquest of Indian subcontinent is never seen as a "Xtian conquest" but as you admit yourself above, the "mughal conquest" was a "muslim conquest". Therefore, the retaliation by India/Indians (irrespective of whether it is by maratha or rajputs) will be an Indian retaliation as well as a Hindu/Dharmic retaliation. Simple to understand?

I am referring to the LAND which is called pakistan today. Whether it is a separate country today or was part of India sometime back, it is certain that the only religions structures it has was "temples" few centuries back. The LAND now has only mosques.

The BOLD part is exactly what I said in my earlier post .The conversion of population and temples will be in direct proportion. You cannot have 95% temples standing as they were when the population has reduced to 0%.

If you are proud to convert from your ancestral to your current form, be equally proud that 95% temples also converted. Dont tie yourself in knots.

A land where 95% are mard-e-momins/mominas and minorities are living freely, thats something a person with common sense would not believe these days, like it or not. It is not the fault of 95% when the belief itself declares that the minorities are "pagans" and they are committing "shirk" and they are going to "burn in hell". That belief of 95% is enough to make the 5% secondary, then marginal then extinct. It is natural & need not be debated.

(The thing which should perhaps be debated & pondered upon is: How can someone get so brainshwashed that his own ancestors were part of 5% and today he not only defends the 95% but also uses words like "pagans" for his own ancestors so casually & easily. It is not hate. It is a different mental paradigm.)
This diarrhoea is quite tiresome.

Of course you have no problem having photos of Buddha in your room - you kicked their asses into oblivion! You probably enjoy such pointless trophies. Hinduism believes it has some degree of ownership now over Buddhism.

Vedic Hinduism is categorically NOT our ancestral religion. It is as much an invader as Islam is. Ancient Indus Valley hinduism was animistic and leant towards an earth mother goddess. Naturally it overlaps with Vedic Hinduism but the key differences were all imported via steppe land migrants from central Asia. Vedic Hinduism is very much an invasive foreign religion that India has embraced. Islam's arrival on the subcontinental stage was a deserved reward for your ancestors for their crime of introducing a foreign caste philosophy, shunning of meat and other aberrations to the original native faith of the IVC in coterminous Pakistan. In a sense, Islam's arrival was karma for you heretics.

This diarrhoea is quite tiresome.

Of course you have no problem having photos of Buddha in your room - you kicked their asses into oblivion! You probably enjoy such pointless trophies. Hinduism believes it has some degree of ownership now over Buddhism.

Vedic Hinduism is categorically NOT our ancestral religion. It is as much an invader as Islam is. Ancient Indus Valley hinduism was animistic and leant towards an earth mother goddess. Naturally it overlaps with Vedic Hinduism but the key differences were all imported via steppe land migrants from central Asia. Vedic Hinduism is very much an invasive foreign religion that India has embraced. Islam's arrival on the subcontinental stage was a deserved reward for your ancestors for their crime of introducing a foreign caste philosophy, shunning of meat and other aberrations to the original native faith of the IVC in coterminous Pakistan. In a sense, Islam's arrival was karma for you heretics.

And when is Islam in turn getting it's comeuppance?

Sabka turn ayega.

Cheers, Doc

And when is Islam in turn getting it's comeuppance?

Sabka turn ayega.

Cheers, Doc
Nope. We have democracy, suffrage and universal human rights now. Looting and burning is fine only when everyone is ignorant and everyone is doing it. Hindus squandered their opportunity to get back at Muslims. Can't do it in this day and age. Sorry. Tough titty.

Nope. We have democracy, suffrage and universal human rights now. Looting and burning is fine only when everyone is ignorant and everyone is doing it. Hindus squandered their opportunity to get back at Muslims. Can't do it in this day and age. Sorry. Tough titty.

Are you living in a vacuum?

Sure sounds like you are.

Where Lybia and Syria and Yemen happened on another planet.

Or Bosnia.

Or Myanmar.

Or Iraq.

Or Afghanistan.

When did we get civilized?

The world seems to have missed your memo.

Do also note most of these involved the civilized white country you call home.

Cheers, Doc

Are you living in a vacuum?

Sure sounds like you are.

Where Lybia and Syria and Yemen happened on another planet.

Or Bosnia.

Cheers, Doc
What? I didn't say I commend looting, burning, holy site destruction and massacres anywhere. Did I?

If India wants to fight fairly, good, no problem. But using terror against civilians (kashmiris and Indian Muslims) is unacceptable and a throwback to medieval times.

What? I didn't say I commend looting, burning, holy site destruction and massacres anywhere. Did I?

If India wants to fight fairly, good, no problem. But using terror against civilians (kashmiris and Indian Muslims) is unacceptable and a throwback to medieval times.

Have you told that to your own government?

Please read my post again for clarity.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom