What's new

Another minister embarrasses Nitish Kumar, gives Pakistan clean chit

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jamui: After the controversy over statement by Bihar Minister Bhim Singh on the killing of five Indian soldiers along LoC, his colleague in Nitish government has now raised hackles by giving a clean chit to Pakistan over the issue.

"I don't believe that Pakistan is responsible for the incident (killing of five Indian soldiers by Pakistani army on the LoC in Poonch district) on Tuesday,"
Agriculture minister Narendra Singh today said, in remarks which come as further embarrassment for the Nitish Kumar led JD(U)government.

"Pakistan is our younger brother and a neighbour," he commented when asked about the firing incident in which jawans of 21st Bihar Regiment were killed when they were patrolling along LoC on Tuesday last.

Four of the five army men killed were from Bihar.

On Thursday, Rural Works and Panchayati Raj Minister Bhim Singh had said that policemen and soldiers are recruited to make sacrifices for the nation, for which he later apologized after his comments created a furore.

Meanwhile, Bihar BJP leaders took strong exception to the agriculture minister's statement saying it speaks "volumes on Singh's mental bankruptcy."

The Minister's comments go against the Indian government's stated position and sentiments of the people, BJP leaders Mangal Pandey and Giriraj Singh said.

"The statement is yet another case of disrespect to the supreme sacrifices made by our soldiers and grief of their families and the country as a whole," the BJP leaders said, alleging JD(U) has taken a contrary view apparently for its minority appeasement politics for votebank.

Another minister embarrasses Nitish Kumar, gives Pakistan clean chit in Indian soldiers' killing | NDTV.com

He is a nobody in some political party ..... lets not quote evry tom dick and harry

He is a nobody in some political party ..... lets not quote evry tom dick and harry

LOL.........are you in denial ?

That man is a MINISTER in one of the larger states of India. He is also a very important member of JANATA DAL PARTY .....the great hope of 'secular' Indians lead by their HERO .....NITISH KUMAR.

hero nitish kumar is silent over this .............it just goes to show muslim lives are more valuable than Hindu lives for 'secular' Indians. :lol:

Why are you ashamed to admit this fact ? :azn: ???

LOL.........are you in denial ?

That man is a MINISTER in one of the larger states of India. He is also a very important member of JANATA DAL PARTY .....the great hope of 'secular' Indians lead by their HERO .....NITISH KUMAR.

hero nitish kumar is silent over this .............it just goes to show muslim lives are more valuable than Hindu lives for 'secular' Indians. :lol:

Why are you ashamed to admit this fact ? :azn: ???

stop using words if you are unaware of its meaning ...that minister is a nobody in some nobodies govt...he is irrelevant in the international arena.. Change your flag/.... your talking like a typical Pakistani ..
I am more ashamed to reply to such a pathetic post...
welcome to my ignore list :disagree:

Glad to see Pakistanis giving imporatnce to a state agriculture minister, he's A bihari maybe muhajirs have special affinity for him :lol:

that moron minister can believe what ever he wants to believe, doesn't make any difference to the fact that it's Pakistan's responsibility to make sure that it's territory is not used for anti India activities.

I'm glad in India people are free to have their own opinions.

However, opinions are just opinions. Its not a matter of opinion if militants cross over from Pakistan, heck pakistani kashmiris have openly protested against it, its not a matter of opinion if osama was in pakistan, he was caught and killed there, its not a matter of opinion if those intruders in kargil were regular pakistani troops, their names have gone on record now and we have their interviews, its not a matter of opinion if dawood is in pakistan, official pakistani envoys have started admitting to it albeit slowly.

Pakistani state lies through their teeth, thankfully not all Indians are idiots enough to believe such white lies, although all pakistanis must.

stop using words if you are unaware of its meaning ...that minister is a nobody in some nobodies govt...he is irrelevant in the international arena.. Change your flag/.... your talking like a typical Pakistani ..
I am more ashamed to reply to such a pathetic post...
welcome to my ignore list :disagree:

LOL........Now you are saying that Nitish Kumar is a Nobody :lol:

Evan after calling the Terrorist Ishrat Jahan 'Bihar Ki Beti', Nitish kumar is a Nobody for a 'secular' person such as yourself ? :devil:

The man who said that is the Agriculture Minister in the same Nitish Kumar govt. ............. How can he be a Nobody if the media gave so much importance to what he said :lol:

You should be ashamed ..........I will continue to shame you further :devil: ...........you can put me on Ignore ....but my posts will be visible to others and it will severely damage your credibility here. lol.

that moron minister can believe what ever he wants to believe, doesn't make any difference to the fact that it's Pakistan's responsibility to make sure that it's territory is not used for anti India activities.

You need to ask the question, Why is that minister making such a statement ? Which vote bank is he catering too ? :devil:

Not to do so would be denial ........do you agree ? :azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom