What's new

Another Low by Third Class Indian Media: Shahid Afridi Brother Was Killed by BSF in

an Indian retard was also claiming same thing in other thread while taking cheap shots at Afridi

an Indian retard was also claiming same thing in other thread while taking cheap shots at Afridi
Well the unknown Indians have to be prostitutes in order to get noticed. The we people would sell their wives daughters mother's just for 2 min of fame

Okay so this is the reason his arse was burning, and i really thought he had any concern for kashmiris.

Everyone and anyone is terrorist for Indian media and fanboys when they mention Kashmir remotely.
Indians should request UN to place Shahid's name on terrorist list now...

If Mr Afraid really feels aggrieved let him file a civil suit in India against the news channel. No one's stopping him..

Everyone and anyone is terrorist for Indian media and fanboys when they mention Kashmir remotely.
Indians should request UN to place Shahid's name on terrorist list now...
Who needs UN ?
Our media is enough to label him and bring him to his knees.

By the way i remember him crying for not allowing him to play in IPL. I wonder if butt hurt is from that as well, you never know.:D:D

If Mr Afraid really feels aggrieved let him file a civil suit in India against the news channel. No one's stopping him..

Afiridi is above you rats. He didn't bother to answer that dick size vermin Gautam Gambhir either.

It is just a thread to discuss zero credibility and worth of your media.

Who needs UN ?
Our media is enough to label him and bring him to his knees.

By the way i remember him crying for not allowing him to play in IPL. I wonder if butt hurt is from that as well, you never know.:D:D
All hail supa pawa !

Prove that you are a product of only one father.

Comon, now dont get personal.
Not my fault if your hero is bowbeaten and insulted in our media. He should have continued living in his hole without that tweet and he would have been fine as usual.

Back
Top Bottom