What's new

Another GREAT propaganda By Haaretz against Pakistan

In my personal opinion I respect jewish people like any other religion .. May b a tid more caz it's a ibrahamic religion ....

There is no harm in recognition of Israel...

But I will. Always condemn expansionist views and greater Israel plans oppressive practices
lolzzzz

Natanyahu and his team has been dreaming civilian conflict in Pakistan for so long even way before Iraq, Libya or Syria happening. Pakistan has clarified & debunked the propaganda before and even DG ISPR recently exposed them during press conference.

DGISPR has closed the topic for good.

It seems the Zionists are getting desperate to erect their third temple over Al Aqsa. The Kashmir issue, the behaviour of GCC in its aftermath and giving Modi the medals, visit of saudi and UAE FMs, visit of Omeni parliamentarians.

Guess why?

Actually they are, Messianic age is starting from sunset of 29 September 2239 according to Judaism - they must finish their preparations before that.

In other words, we have almost 220 years to counter. I hope our people find out their plans sooner than later.

Pakistan will never have any relationship with the Zionists. and we should not debate this topic here on this forum.

Why shouldn't we? The zionists/Israelis have killed 0 Pakistanis. The Sikhs killed over a million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947 and we are now allowing them to come to Pakistan. This is Pakistani hypocrisy at it's greatest.

Actually they are, Messianic age is starting from sunset of 29 September 2239 according to Judaism - they must finish their preparations before that.

In other words, we have almost 220 years to counter. I hope our people find out their plans sooner than later.

That is the deadline , doesn't mean their messiah (dajjal) cant appear before that time.

They have been trying hard all along, including the incumbent prime minister of Israel. The guy he is speaking to, is the magician of Jewish kabbalah black magic. A practice to communicate with satan and its minions.

That is the deadline , doesn't mean their messiah (dajjal) cant appear before that time.

They have been trying hard all along, including the incumbent prime minister of Israel. The guy he is speaking to, is the magician of Jewish kabbalah black magic. A practice to communicate with satan and its minions.

You've a point, I agree with you; the only difference is that I believe Dajjal is a system not an individual but its not about what I believe or what you believe or anyone else believe - its about what they believe and they are doing everything they can to make themselves right.

What about marzai in israel army who come in and out in Pakistan easily.. they have their stooges in Pakistan first figured it out who are woeking for israel in Pakistan needs to control before we do such a move..

Nobody has the time for Israel in Pakistan. They have the lowest approval rate of any Country in Pakistan.

The Pakistani passport categorically negates Israel and its founder Jinnah was known for his staunch opinion against what he called a Bastard child of the West.

Only a suicidal maniac will consider such a step in Pakistan.

Why does Israel so badly wants to be recognized by Pakistan
We wont do it hahaha

I agree with maximus warrior that we should look at the possibility of recognizing Isreal. Countries that fought against Isreal have accepted Isreal. If Muslims nations were united it would be considered suicide but with current circumstances Arabs going behind our back and hugging our enemy I say we do the same. Why fight someone else's war when we have our own war. Lets learn from others and make decisions which are logical not emotional.
But the recognition of Isreal must come with some demands as well. Which I say they will agree on some extent.
Well this is my opinion a man who is hurt by the Arabs stance on Kashmir.

The Zionists have lately been begging for normalization in ties. I have been reading such articles left and right in Israeli media.

My opinion is that Pakistan should start recognizing Israel as a two state solution. Not because we require political mileage, but because this is the only solution. We need to balance out our relations with every nation.
Arabs started to normalise and now they serve israel.

Pakistan should stay clear. It ensures our safety. As Ben Guorian once said Pakistan is a greater threat to the state of Israel than all the arabs combined for its love for the arabs. He was slightly wrong we do not love modern arabs we love our prophet pbuh and all the shabas and riotous people. Also prophet pbuh said you will never have peace with them

Imagine Imran Khan invited the Israeli prime minister to receive its highest civilian honour......

Having relations with israel gives us nothing. They are staunch indian allies. Israel wants diplomatic relations with Pakistan, so that they can send mossad agents in Pakistan in form of diplomats.

Back
Top Bottom