What's new

Another great news for PDM govt. PM cabinet pass 85, add 12 more ministers

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today 12 more ministers of portfolio less added ..... what a joke.

A massive chunk of revenue go to debt servcing,grants and defence ever year.

1670718517001.png

1670719207740.png

Last edited:
Today 12 more ministers of portfolio less added ..... what a joke.
Utterly shameful, I think the SAPMs were made into ministers of State, no addition to numbers but more burden with the extra privileges. All of them are from PPP, guess Zardari is milking chacho. :hitwall:

Utterly shameful, I think the SAPMs were made into ministers of State, no addition to numbers but more burden with the extra privileges. All of them are from PPP, guess Zardari is milking chacho. :hitwall:
It's full protocol with the perks and privileges of a state minister.

It's full protocol with the perks and privileges of a state minister.
The people are starving and these Bastwards need full Govt perks.

By the way how are you doing pyaray bhai, long time no debate.

Rana Sana Ullah is free from all cases...
Today is a great day for Justice.
This is the provision of prompt justice,
I don't know why our judiciary was placed at the last number (138) in the world despite such good performance.

Haddi nai mili kia bohat din se jo ek dum se thora sa dimagh istemal karne ki koshish karli ?

Kutta to wafadar hota hai, Tum to kahin ke bhi nahi

The people are starving and these Bastwards need full Govt perks.

By the way how are you doing pyaray bhai, long time no debate.
bass ji Pakistan ka halat dekh kar afsoos hota ha ... All tv channels least bother about the economic condition. When go to Pakistan makes me more depress ...how are these poor people surviving..their kid's future ..college fees, and university fees beyond the reach of the major majority.
When I read about govt expenses ,,,,that is very painful...what in the world they are doing to this country, which is under massive debt ....and this elite class has guards, drivers, free luxury houses, free air travel, free phone service, free patrol, bonuses,free electricity, free water, free gas ...and this long list ....
and this ...

1670718161056.png

just look at interest payments to old loans , our major chunk goes to pay debts,defence and grants every year

1670718362846.png

Back
Top Bottom