What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

srah-khan-placard-omage.jpg

The poster says “yeh chaar deewari, yeh chadar, galli sari laash ko mubarak”. Which basically translates to ‘those who sit within the constrictions of their homes, are walking, charred corpses’

The issue that Sarah Khan raised was a simple one
sarah-khan-wah.jpg

“This is something what you all need to understand that “parhai kee saath 100 feesad tarbiat ki bhe zaroorat hotee hai (TARBIAT MATTERS A LOT)” This is not how it should be done. Are you asking for your rights or are you trying to disrespect other women? If one is siting home in pardah taking care of her man and the family , she’s busy maintaining her home you’re pointing out it to be wrong and naming it “laash” ? If this is what our women want as their “right” ! I’m with our men, totally. #antifeminism#womeninhijabarebeautifulandfree

Sarah basically said that within demanding your rights, you are disrespecting other women

That not all women sit at home and work, by force. That there are some who choose to take care of the house, of their families, and that’s a full-time job in itself. And that people who point that out and call that woman a ‘laash’, is just disrespecting a woman’s choice of lifestyle. Which also makes sense.

One lady's remarks about this

Marukh Iqbal
·
Lahore college for women university
First of all we all need to understand we need Equality or superiority. Your confused, you use feminism as a tool and yes i'm saying this as a women, I'm all up for equal pay wage i mean why not we work as hard as men at our jobs and the education is a must men or women, bus then you go out of the way in a line and be like ladies first that's just double standards either you ask for equality and stand in a line or you want it easy, act like teenie tiny lady and go for it. Women and men should be working in this together, your just keep bringing up stupid points like why can't men stay in house and cook, why can't women do job blah blah Here's a question why can the both work, help each other in cooking, cleaning and taking care of kids thats how you move forward as a society. And as for this banner "Na ganay kitnay tarastay he is 4 deewari or chadar k lia" thank Allah for not being one of them.

The poster says “yeh chaar deewari, yeh chadar, galli sari laash ko mubarak”. Which basically translates to ‘those who sit within the constrictions of their homes, are walking, charred corpses’

They are mocking Zainab.

Women are not equal to men since Allah SWT created men and women like that and since they are weaker then men we should treat them with love, piety and compassion.

Should they be treated equally ? Yes or no.

Bro you are making no sense at all. Having a natural inclination towards something has nothing to do with equality. If you like woman A more than woman B then does that mean you're oppressing woman A ? You are favouring woman A because of desirable traits and not because she's some another gender. This doesn't mean the world or society would take away woman B's rights and opportunities away. It's like complaining that if Nawaz Sharif is a billionaire then you should be one too otherwise you're not equal. I don't think you understand what equality means. You're drawing apples and oranges.
You're not making sense because you don't even know the context of my post before you yapped off.

@Divergent claimed that society needs to overcome gender biases and traditional expectations of the genders.

My response: if that's the case then women need to stop expecting men to be the main bread winners, which even in Western societies where women have far more "rights" than Pakistani women, they still expect men to make a higher income and refuse to marry men who make less than them.
Having a natural inclination towards something has nothing to do with equality.
Yes it does. If a woman prefers a man who makes more money than her, then according to "Feminism" she's perpetuating traditional gender expectations.

Now do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.

You're not making sense because you don't even know the context of my post before you yapped off.

@Divergent claimed that society needs to overcome gender biases and traditional expectations of the genders.

My response: if that's the case then women need to stop expecting men to be the main bread winners, which even in Western societies where women have far more "rights" than Pakistani women, they still expect men to make a higher income and refuse to marry men who make less than them.

Yes it does. If a woman prefers a man who makes more money than her, then according to "Feminism" she's perpetuating traditional gender expectations.

Bro there are also some Men who might work and earn higher than their Wives and don’t give them peanuts or make them feel like it’s an incentive and they’re doing them favours. Doesn’t warrant someone to talk down a female

Stop flip flopping every other post. You're complaining about women having gender biases by negating a movement that is against gender biases in the first place. Hell feminism will probably do us good because if anything it'll lower the expectations placed on men because women will no more be reliant on men alone to feed them. Empowering involves sharing burden and responsibilities.

Your claim that western women will simply refuse to marry a man who earns less makes no sense because if all women were aiming for the the top percentile of men majority of men and women would be single and we'd be seeing falling populations.

if all women were aiming for the the top percentile of men majority of men and women would be single

Which they are.

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/millennials-single-poll/1060449

Now, please stop talking out of your @ss without doing some basic research my cuckboi friend. Playing dog for feminists won't get you laid. Sorry for the disappointment.

Bro there are also some Men who might work and earn higher than their Wives and don’t give them peanuts or make them feel like it’s an incentive and they’re doing them favours. Doesn’t warrant someone to talk down a female
Now you're getting into hypotheticals and exceptions (what if this, what if that).

Exceptions don't dictate the rule. The general rule is most women, a great majority, prefer to marry a man with a higher social status than them (social status = greater resources).

Just as a great majority of men do not care about a woman's socioeconomic status as long as she meets his criteria which includes physical attractiveness and fidelity and bearing/rearing his offspring.

These are traditional gender expectations and they're going no where come what may.

Which they are.

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/millennials-single-poll/1060449

Now, please stop talking out of your @ss without doing some basic research my cuckboi friend. Playing dog for feminists won't get you laid. Sorry for the disappointment.

Now you're getting into hypotheticals and exceptions (what if this, what if that).

Exceptions don't dictate the rule. The general rule is most women, a great majority, prefer to marry a man with a higher social status than them (social status = greater resources).

Just as a great majority of men do not care about a woman's socioeconomic status as long as she meets his criteria which includes physical attractiveness and fidelity and bearing/rearing his offspring.

These are traditional gender expectations and they're going no where come what may.

Laid ? Buddy I'm the one advocating against social stigmatization of your sister and mother (because you're too much of pussy to do it). I'd say I'm due a thanks but it seems you have something else on your mind entirely....
And now you're literally parroting the same thing I said 3 posts ago. Oh well at least I managed to get the message across that thick shell.....

No as per current standards they are being treated especial, reserved seat. Pehle aap culture, other fight for them and a stupid full life taking care of them.

I asked for a yes or no. As for the pehle aap culture it's called being a decent person. Helping out people with things they themselves aren't capable of is a virtue that's not only restricted to women but also our elders/children/the less fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom