What's new

Another Funny Indian stuff

bd army insignia:
Captain.png

Ranks and Insignia | Join Bangladesh Army

The one you showed is of general, Check the bd mil site.
are you stupid or trying to be stupid ? do you know that every army has dress code ? talk about dress first then badge

are you stupid or trying to be stupid ? do you know that every army has dress code ? talk about dress first then badge
I am not that good at acting so I must be stupid..
can you slowly explain why you think the camo is not used by bd army?
Bangladesh - Camopedia

I understand that facebook comments are very good source of information but there is a tiny chance that it might be wrong. :)

I am not that good at acting so I must be stupid..
can you slowly explain why you think the camo is not used by bd army?
Bangladesh - Camopedia

I understand that facebook comments are very good source of information but there is a tiny chance that it might be wrong. :)
because i know what kind and how many types of camo used by bangladesh armed forces.

because i know what kind and how many types of camo used by bangladesh armed forces.
but I just gave you a link that lists all the camo, are you saying you cant find this one in the list?
there is a tiny finite chance that you might be wrong that you know ALL of them, why not go to army center or ask your uncle and tell us tomorrow.
I will trust your words, I promise.

but I just gave you a link that lists all the camo, are you saying you cant find this one in the list?
there is a tiny finite chance that you might be wrong that you know ALL of them, why not go to army center or ask your uncle and tell us tomorrow.
I will trust your words, I promise.
ahaha you say it, did you find this camo in list? :D
and the camo list is not full there :-)

Just come through another indian funny stuff......
A report (you can call adverstiment) on a mumbai sergeon and his patient claimed
Captain Rajeeb Mahmud Babu of the Bangladesh army had heavyweight issues, literally. The 26-year-old was expelled from the forces because he weighed 174 kg. Local doctors told him he had months to live. Today, a year after one of Mumbai’s top bariatric surgeons operated on him, Babu weighs 90 kg and looks forward to a second crack at life.
fun facts:
1. The dress he is wearing in the picture, is not BD army dress code.
2. He is speaking freequently in hindi in video interview
------------------
Indians :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bangladesh army officer loses 84 kg thanks to Mumbai surgeon - News

@scorpionx @Ayush @levina @Parul @Srinivas and others whats up ? lol
What else you expect from Indians they made a film AgniPankh about their forces fighting Pakistani Forces and those dumbos showed pakistani forces wearing their BSF uniform actually after what Ghaznavi did to them and others they lost their mind

What else you expect from Indians they made a film AgniPankh about their forces fighting Pakistani Forces and those dumbos showed pakistani forces wearing their BSF uniform actually after what Ghaznavi did to them and others they lost their mind

@DRAY @Skull and Bones @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Sidak @Angry Bird @SpArK

Zarvii bhai Indian movies dekhte hai.o_O

tooba-toobahhhh!!

zarvii bhai dhyaan se.... if your ppl come to know that you're watching Bollywood movies then you will have to face its consequences.:P

Back
Top Bottom