What's new

Another Funny Indian stuff

@DRAY @Skull and Bones @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Sidak @Angry Bird @SpArK

Zarvii bhai Indian movies dekhte hai.o_O

tooba-toobahhhh!!

zarvii bhai dhyaan se.... if your ppl come to know that you're watching Bollywood movies then you will have to face its consequences.:P
dekhte sabhi hai par kahte koi koi hi hai......:P

and ur zarvii bhai is no indifferent......who knows he have the one of the largest collection of bollywood movies....
when it come to india every pakistani becomes hypocrite .....thats for sure.....:D:D

Let us take a minute of silence and pray for him.
praying for forgiveness is not the answer for every sin.....
sometime u need to let the people repent their own sin......

Let us take a minute of silence and pray for him.
praying for forgiveness is not the answer for every sin.....
sometime u need to let the people repent their sin......
DRAY said:
@Zarvan has committed kufr, it's a sin, watching Hindustani movies is like booking a ticket for jahannam!! :P
mujhe itniii hassi kyun aarahi hai....:lol:

Gosh!!!

Okay...fine i wont laugh anymore

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oops sorryyyy:ashamed:

:haha::haha::haha:
yea right, nice try :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
let me show you the dress without sweater
Bangladesh-Army-Chief-Gen-Iqbal-Karim-Bhuiyan-saluting-at-Amar-Jawan-Jyoti.jpg

the dress code of high ranked officer... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
want low rank ?
slider-image-4.jpg

ahahah try again :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
there is a limitation chutiya :haha::haha::haha:

Dear Bd,
we always have two or three type of uniforms in all the armed forces of world. In bangla desh and India we use that khaki uniform in offices and parades, and that green one is called combat uniform and we use it for almost all duties like patrolling etc. we wear other dresses also for the work of fitter, armorer etc. and the pattern of green combat keeps changing every 5 or six years in all armed forces. hope all non force personal including you will get the point.

Dear Bd,
we always have two or three type of uniforms in all the armed forces of world. In bangla desh and India we use that khaki uniform in offices and parades, and that green one is called combat uniform and we use it for almost all duties like patrolling etc. we wear other dresses also for the work of fitter, armorer etc. and the pattern of green combat keeps changing every 5 or six years in all armed forces. hope all non force personal including you will get the point.
i know that bd army has many camo but that one is not there.

According to shariah law, watching television or movies for entertainment is haram. He should be stoned.
Dear Lucifer,
Yesterday You told me to taste some juicy cow meat. Don't you think it's the ideal time to give me some? :mamba:

Regards
Mahishasur

Dear Lucifer,
Yesterday You told me to taste some juicy cow meat. Don't you think it's the ideal time to give me some? :mamba:

Regards
Mahishasur
err mahishasur I know cow is not your species but it will be borderline cannibalism.

Back
Top Bottom