What's new

Another Funny Indian stuff

Even I cant write or read fluently. Can only speak. :-)

I can read Hindi but not good at it. Have to look through carefully then I can read few words but my Hindi vocabulary is very strong compared to English. My English sucks my as*s.

Just come through another indian funny stuff......
fun facts:
1. The dress he is wearing in the picture, is not BD army dress code.
2. He is speaking freequently in hindi in video interview

------------------
Indians :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol
Stop lolling! The joke is on you. That uniform he's wearing isn't worn by the Indian Army. Notice the color and shape of the stars on his shoulder. Compare with another BD officer below....

BD_zpsc8ec2a93.jpg

Hasina_898409g.jpg

So there's absolutely no doubt, that guy is a BD officer!!

Thune is baar apne hi pao pe khuladi maar di!! Tch! Tch! :crazy: :omghaha:

EPIC FAIL!!! :jester:

Last edited:
:haha::haha::haha:
Stop lolling! The joke is on you. That uniform he's wearing isn't worn by the Indian Army. Notice the color and shape of the stars on his shoulder. Compare with another BD officer below....

BD_zpsc8ec2a93.jpg

Hasina_898409g.jpg

So there's absolutely no doubt, that guy is a BD officer!!

Thune is baar apne hi pao pe khuladi maar di!! Tch! Tch! :crazy: :omghaha:

EPIC FAIL!!! :jester:
yea right, nice try :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
let me show you the dress without sweater
Bangladesh-Army-Chief-Gen-Iqbal-Karim-Bhuiyan-saluting-at-Amar-Jawan-Jyoti.jpg

the dress code of high ranked officer... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
want low rank ?
slider-image-4.jpg

ahahah try again :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
there is a limitation chutiya :haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
:haha::haha::haha:
yea right, nice try :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
let me show you the dress without sweater
Bangladesh-Army-Chief-Gen-Iqbal-Karim-Bhuiyan-saluting-at-Amar-Jawan-Jyoti.jpg

the dress code of high ranked officer... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
want low rank ?
slider-image-4.jpg

ahahah try again :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
there is a limitation chutiya :haha::haha::haha:

They are BD soldiers??:o::o: Look at the wrist of the 1st guy, thin & slender, almost like a woman's hand!! o_Oo_O

Last edited:
They are BD soldiers??:o::o: Look at the wrist of the 1st guy, thin & slender, almost like a woman's hand!! o_Oo_O
Whaaaaa? Indians women's have hands like men?
On topic- A BD guy died in Calcutta last week after performed liposuction in a reputable clinic in Calcutta.the dead body is due in Dhaka by Tuesday.

aaaaaaahahaha funny like hell :rofl::rofl::rofl:
biharis are not allowed in BD army and most important part he is not wearing bd army dress:lol:

Pathetic...

Lets not get into offtopic discussions. It was sunk by INS Rajput. If u have any links, let me know. But not random Pakistani news articles..please.

You need to wake up and stop talking BS

"NEW DELHI: The sinking of Pakistani submarine Ghazi in the 1971 Indo-Pak war may have been one of the high points of India's first-ever emphatic military victory but there are no records available with naval authorities on how the much-celebrated feat was pulled off. "
Now, no record of Navy sinking Pakistani submarine in 1971 - The Times of India

Even the accounts of foriegn eye witnesses discredit your nonsense... Ghazi sank due to an accident while laying mines etc... REST IN PEACE TO THE SAILORS ON BOARD.

Pathetic low life trying to drag in Pakistan to satisfy his pathetic ego.. lakh lanat.

Last edited:
Whaaaaa? Indians women's have hands like men?
On topic- A BD guy died in Calcutta last week after performed liposuction in a reputable clinic in Calcutta.the dead body is due in Dhaka by Tuesday.
should have gone to mumbai... :flame:
@BDforever mid-day is not a tabloid, their news has more chance of being true, even though you find it incredible. Any reason why you think its a lie? BTW the guy was expelled from BD army due to weight issues.

Pathetic...

Pakistan should have taken them back in 1971, they are just stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh, afaik they are not even considered Bangladeshi citizens and have lesser rights, I may be wrong though.
@BDforever Do the Biharis in Bangladesh have voting rights?

Back
Top Bottom