What's new

Another Funny Indian stuff

aaaaaaahahaha funny like hell :rofl::rofl::rofl:
biharis are not allowed in BD army and most important part he is not wearing bd army dress:lol:

Why this DIFFERENT behavior to them?? Aren't Biharis also humans?? Don't they feel for there motherland (even if it is BD).....Don't they have family?? Don't they eat normal food like others?? Don't they go to toilets like other human beings?? Don't they breathe the same air??

THAN WHY??? WHY?? WHY???

PATHETIC :(

I dont really know.

But I know that their Navy was made to catch fish in the seas.:partay:

OK.........got the BD Navy Crest...............

rebel-fish-flag.jpg

There Moto - Catch Fish.....Serve The Nation!!! :partay:

As per declassified Indian Navy records, PNS Ghazi was not sunk by the Indian Navy. Google it!

Lets not get into offtopic discussions. It was sunk by INS Rajput. If u have any links, let me know. But not random Pakistani news articles..please.

Lets not get into offtopic discussions. It was sunk by INS Rajput. If u have any links, let me know. But not random Pakistani news articles..please.
You need to wake up and stop talking BS

"NEW DELHI: The sinking of Pakistani submarine Ghazi in the 1971 Indo-Pak war may have been one of the high points of India's first-ever emphatic military victory but there are no records available with naval authorities on how the much-celebrated feat was pulled off. "

Now, no record of Navy sinking Pakistani submarine in 1971 - The Times of India

You need to wake up and stop talking BS

"NEW DELHI: The sinking of Pakistani submarine Ghazi in the 1971 Indo-Pak war may have been one of the high points of India's first-ever emphatic military victory but there are no records available with naval authorities on how the much-celebrated feat was pulled off. "
Now, no record of Navy sinking Pakistani submarine in 1971 - The Times of India

No records dosnt mean it never happened. The documents were not available due to some reason.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom