What's new

Another foreigner's view about Pakistan, visited India earlier, Karl Rock

Yes. same principle.

What we have always done is buy about 200kg-250kg at a year and i put it in my storage shed for kitchen in large bins and let them age further. here because of such low humidity we store for around 3-4 years in stainless steel barrels and then rotate them. yes, we have very large family and lot of guests - that is why.

The issue is when when buying in large 50kg bags sometimes we are clueless on the brand except origin and type of rice.

Makes sense. We do it the same in Pakistan. I only asked because here people don't soak them enough due to the fact that the varieties usually eaten here don't need to be.

Try National or Shaan's smaller bag for trial purposes. Honestly, I can't eat any other rice but Pakistani Basmati.

Makes sense. We do it the same in Pakistan. I only asked because here people don't soak them enough due to the fact that the varieties usually eaten here don't need to be.

Try National or Shaan's smaller bag for trial purposes. Honestly, I can't eat any other rice but Pakistani Basmati.
Basmati boiled with masoor ki daal and gajar ka achaf

Sure... will try to locate.

Back
Top Bottom